Haeri - Jiyeon heart to heart talk.

Falling In Love With Your Best Friend.

[Jiyeon's POV]

I walked home ignoring every little noise I heard. I declined Jonghyun's offer to send me home. I need time alone. 

"I'm home," my voice faded.

"Umma went shopping. And she told me to make sure you do not go out after reaching home," Haeri peeped from the couch.

I gave her a small smile before heading up to my room. Yes, indeed, Haeri came running to me and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Yah! Why do you look so glum? Something happen to bbangku ddongku?" Haeri asked shaking my leg.

"Anio. I'm fine. Don't worry. Say, do you have any homeworks to do?"

Haeri shook her head. 

[end of POV]

[Haeri's POV]

Something's wrong. Something surely happened. Gah, I can't call her unnie, I'm not used to it. I mean she doesn't hear me call her Unnie for 5 years.

"Tell me what happened first," I sat cross legged, ready to hear her story.

"How do you tell if you like someone?" Jiyeon Unnie asked.

"Well, your heart beats faster than usual, and when he says someone else's name, you'll feel like there's a knife hit your heart. Who are you in love with?" 

[End of POV]

[Jiyeon's POV]

"Well, your heart beats faster than usual, and when he says someone else's name, you'll feel like there's a knife hit your heart. Who are you in love with?" Haeri explained.

That's how I felt. Exactly the same when Kikwang told me about the new girl. 

"Someone," I replied. 

I gave Haeri a long hug and cried into her shoulder.

"Yah! My shirt is soaked! Let go! CAN'T..BREATHE..."

I let her go and she wiped my tears giving me a wide smile. 

"Don't cry. Unnie looks ugly when she cry," Haeri gave me a little hug.

Did she just called me Unnie? I smiled and gave Haeri another hug.

"Please call me unnie more. No one has called me Unnie. You're my dongsaeng, I love you no matter what," I sobbed.

"Yah! Don't speak as if you're going to die. I promise I will continue to call you Unnie from now on. I love you too, Jiyeon Unnie-ah!" Haeri's eyes sparkled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mian :3 Short chapter for this. :S