A Peck On Your Cheeks.

Falling In Love With Your Best Friend.

[Kikwang's POV]

Jiyeon is 2 minutes late for homeroom. Everyone giggled when they saw Jiyeon barging into the classroom.

"Ms.Choi, what kind of excuses are you going to use this time?" Professor Jung asked while folding her arms and tapping her feet.

"Err, heh, no excuses at all~" Jiyeon sang. 

Jiyeon slowly retreated next to me and gave me her 'youre-so-dead' stare.

"Thanks for ditching me twice, today," Jiyeon said sarcastically.

"You're welcome," I replied.

"Ugh, for god's sake. You love seeing your best friend getting scolding huh!" Jiyeon shouted.

"Ms.Choi, I don't see the reason why you have to talk after you're late for homeroom," Professor Jung shot us a deadly glare.

"Sorry," both of us muttered in unison.

For two whole periods, there was no communication between us. I tore a slip of paper and wrote neatly. 

KikiBear : Angry? ): 

I pushed the paper towards Jiyeon. After she read it, she wrote down furiously.

Jiyeon : Yes Very. >:(  

I sighed. This girl is really hard to forgive and forget. Okay, maybe forgive. But never forget. I took my pencil and replied.

KikiBear : Mian :3 

Jiyeon : Apology not  accepted. Do something to make me forgive you ^-^ 

Seriously? I have to do something? SERIOUSLY? I should really write a letter to Mrs.Choi asking her why she had a daughter who is as stubborn as Jiyeon. I bet you, Haeri is much better. Well, not really. I still prefer Jiyeon. Not really prefer, I like her. Lying again, I LOVE HER. God damn it. I love her with all my heart for 10 years. Ever since we met when we're 8. The school bell rang. It's the senior's free period. 

"Okay class, remember free period isn't for you to play around or make love," Professor Jung looked at me and Jiyeon.

"It's the time for you to study really hard. You're graduating soon. Class dismiss."

I waited for everyone to exit the class because I do something. Jiyeon is too busy packing her stuff to notice that I was leaning closer to her. 

[end of POV]

[Jiyeon's POV]

I could feel Kikwang's breathing nearer to my neck. Why is he so near to me? Then I feel his lips on my cheek. DID HE JUST KISS ME? I turn to look at him who is smiling like a nerd.

"Did..Di..."

"Yup, I did. Am I forgiven?" Kikwang asked.

"YAH! BABO, YOU CAN'T KISS ME!" I yelled at the top of my voice.

[end of POV]

[Narrator's POV]

Kikwang's eyes widened. Was what he heard true? He couldn't kiss her? 

"Wh..Why not?" Kikwang stuttered.

Jiyeon hesitated before replying. Though she felt uncomfortable with Kikwang's kiss, her heart beat faster than when she's with Jonghyun.

"We're only best friends," Jiyeon muttered under her breath.

"That's what you think we are? Only.. Best friend?" Kikwang crossed his fingers behind his back hoping Jiyeon would say no.

Jiyeon took a deep breath. Kikwang's wish didn't came true. She nodded. Kikwang without hesitation grab his bag and left Jiyeon all alone daze. 

[end of narration] 

[Kikwang's Pov]

I didn't wait for Jiyeon and walk home straight after school. But, I couldn't think of shortcuts on the way home. You know, I don't really want to pass by the flower bed. I'll just have to bear with it. 

"You like her," a voice interrupted my thoughts. 

I turned and saw shadows behind a tree. Who is he?

"Tell her before it's too late," The shadows appear in the daylight.

Junhyung hyung.

"Hyung.." I called out but he walked away.

I walk slowly to the flower bed. I remember what Jiyeon told me. 

~Flashback~

"I usually make wishes here," She said.

"Wishes? Shooting stars? WHERE?" I asked interested.

Jiyeon bend down and pluck a yellow poppy and close her eyes. She place the poppy on top of the rock we used to cover our names.

"I used poppies to make wishes, you should try!" Jiyeon offered me a poppy. 

That's when I believe in wishing using a poppy.

~end of flasback~

I pluck a poppy and shut my eyes holding the poppy close to my heart. The sounds of the wind and birds chirping immediately fade away. Dear Poppy, please let me be with Jiyeon. I won't desappoint her. 

I open my eyes and place the poppy on top of the rock. My heart beat so fast when my hand brushed the rock. I knelt down in front of it and remove some rock to see 'Lee Kikwang and Choi Jiyeon. Year 2000' still in a good condition. 

[end of POV]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~