My enemy is my saviour.

Falling In Love With Your Best Friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiVxrfKFvNc

-----------------------------------------------------------

[Jiyeon's POV]

"Kikwang, don't," I whispered loud enough, while shhaking my head frantically.

"Babo, I'm doing this for your own good," Kikwang giggled.

Oh god, he is in danger and he is laughing. HOW DUMB COULD MY BOYFRIEND BE?!

"Kikwang, jebal. I don't want anyone to hurt you."

"Are the two of you done?" Jonghyun stared at his watch.

I shook my head. But he took no notice and began kicking Kikwang's stomach continuously. I shrieked, yelled but couldn't help but cry. Lee Kikwang, be strong and stand, PLEASE. 

[end of POV]

[Young Hae's POV]

I couldn't stand watching all this violence. I knew from the very start, Oppa hates Jiyeon. Why would he want her? I can't bear seeing Jiyeon crying for Kikwang anymore. 

"GEUMAN!" I yelled at the top of my voice.

Everyone's breath stopped and turned to face me in unison. All I could hear was Jiyeon sobbing.

"Don't hurt him anymore," I said in a soft loud [A/N: I don't think you understand,] tone

"Bwoh? Yah! Young Hae, you told me you hate seeing them together, now you want me to stop?" Oppa shot me a dirty glare.

I gulped my saliva and bit my lower lip. I do hate seeing them together. But I know how it feels like to cry for your lover. It hurts, badly. It's like you could feel your heart breaking into a million pieces.

"Ye, please stop. Or I'll call the cops," My voice was shaky.

"Kikwang, open up your eyes," I heard Jiyeon sobbing and trying to break free.

"TCH! I can't believe I have a dongsaeng like you," Oppa purposely pushed me using his shoulder.

I ran to free Jiyeon's hand. In an instant, Jiyeon quickly hug Kikwang, putting his head on her laps.

"Kikwang, wake up! Don't scare me, jebal!" Jiyeon slapped lightly to wake Kikwang up.

I peeped over her shoulder. Kikwang's face was very pale. His skin as cold as ice. His face full of bruises. Lips and nose, bleeding. I fished out my phone and dialed the ambulance.

[end of POV]

[Narrator's POV]

Jiyeon sat beside Kikwang's body in the ambulance while Young Hae remained in school. She held his hand and place it onto her right cheek as tears flow down the cheeks.

"Kikwang-ah, you will be alright. I know you will, please wake up," Jiyeon sobbed, caressing his hair.

Obviously, Kikwang didn't respond. She bend down and leaned closer. She gave him a peck on the cheek before wiping her tears away.

[end of POV]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~