Unconscious love.

Falling In Love With Your Best Friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIgIQcCuy74

--------------------------------------------------------------

[Jiyeon's POV]

Kikwang didn't wake up for a few weeks. The doctor said he is still unconscious and is in the state of Coma. I sat on the chair beside him, looking at his face. When will you wake up? You know I hate waiting. Please wake up soon. The door open. Mrs.Lee's family and my family came in with a shock expression. 

"Did he wake up?" Mrs.Lee asked me with a worried look.

I shook my head. She begin sobbing and caress her son's face. Mum came by my side and place her arm around my neck. I couldn't hold my tears and sob into her dress. 

"It's my fault, I shouldn't have believed everything," I screamed into mum's dress.

Mum began to play with my hair as she calm me down. Mr.Lee tried to calm Mrs.Lee down. But I guess, Kikwang is too precious for them.

Lee Kikwang, please wake up soon. I miss you. Please, just open your eyes and smile again.

[end of POV]

[Kikwang's POV]

Who is that I hear? Why are there people crying. I couldn't open up my eyes. I can't say anything. It's like my whole body is numb. 

"It's my fault, I shouldn't have believed everything," someone screamed.

That someone... Her voice sounds familiar. I couldn't remember who. Her voice sent tingles to my body. I need to open up my eyes. Please, dear god, let me open my eyes to see everything. The last thing I could remember was seeing a female crying for me.

[end of POV]

[Jiyeon's POV]

"He's moving!" Mum pointed out. I turned and saw Kikwang's fingers beginning to move. I wipe my eyes and stood up immediately. 

His eye flutter open looking around. I hoped I would get his first glance, but his first glance was to Mrs.Lee. Forgiven, next was Mr.Lee, forgiven, then it was my dad, Haeri and my mum, all forgiven. But when he looked at me, his eyes began to tear.

"Kikwang?" I asked, reaching out for his hand.

"J..J..Jiyeon," his lips trembled.

I wrapped my arm  around him and cried in his neck.

"You woke up," I whispered.

"I'm glad I did. I'm happy to see you again," I feel him smiling. 

"You do remember everything right?" I pulled away.

"No, I don't..." Kikwang scratched his head.

"Of course I do. I MISS EVERYONE HERE!" Kikwang continued and open his arms widely welcoming everyone for a hug.

Lee Kikwang, you have no idea how happy I am to see you smiling. 

[end of POV]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~