He is the only one for me.

Falling In Love With Your Best Friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8SH5dZzfKY&feature=fvst

-------------------------------------------------------------

[Narrator's POV]

"Aigo~ I see two people I wanted to be together for a very long time~" Mrs. Choi smiled as she gave her daughter and Kikwang a friendly smile. 

"Umma~" Jiyeon blushed.

"Ani, we're not really together.. I me-"

"Nonsense, you two are together!" Mrs.Choi interrupted before Kikwang could finish his sentence.

"Yup! We are, you know it, don't you," Jiyeon held onto Kikwang's hand and gave is a light squeeze.

[end of POV]

[Kikwang's POV]

Oh My God! FOR REAL? WE'RE TOGETHER?! LIKE.. SERIOUSLY? I stared at Jiyeon for an explanation. We waited for Mrs.Choi to walk in.

"Babo."

"BWOH?!" I shouted.

"Shh, I just called you babo. Tch, you don't know what I mean don't you?" Jiyeon put her finger onto her lips.

I shook my head in confusion.

"Tch, you didn't know you're the only one for me? Arasso, I take back my words when I said I'm with you," Jiyeon pouted and tried to walk away.

I pulled her arm and wrapped my arms around her waist. She kept punching lightly on my chest demanding to let her go.

"Let's stay like this for awhile. In fact, I still need to do something to make you forgive me. Am I right?" I nuzzled into her hair.

She giggled. Her laughter is the most adorable thing I have heard in my entire life.

"You remembered. You're forgiven," she pushed my shoulder, our faces inches apart.

"Okay, I have to go in now. Annyeong. Take care, arasso," Jiyeon begin walking back to her house slowly.

"You forgot something!" I pouted.

She looked confused and scratched her head.

"What?"

"YAH! NO KISS?!" I  asked, angrily.

She ran into my arms and her lips landed onto mine. 

"There, now call me when you miss me," she smiled after we pulled away. After she took a step into her house, I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed her number.

"Yoboseyo?"

"I missed you," I giggled.

"YAH! WE JUST SAW EACH OTHER!" Jiyeon yelled through the phone.

"You don't understand. I miss you every single time! Okay, annyeong!" I hang up, laughing.

[end of POV]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maths test tomorrow, SOMEONE KILL ME T.T

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR HERO! KIM JAEJOONG <3<3<3 I LOVE YOU. Cassiopeia will always support TVXQ and JYJ <3<3<3