Engaged.

Falling In Love With Your Best Friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzdO11RuUXM

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[Jiyeon's POV]

After Kikwang was discharged, our relationship were as stronger than ever. We had slight misunderstandings and all, but we managed to solve everything. Today, 14 February 2011, we are getting engaged. No, not marry yet. It's too early for us to get married. 

"Jiyeon-ah! Hurry up, Kikwang is waiting," Mum shouted from the staircase.

I sprang up and and ran downstairs and immediately hug Kikwang.

"I miss youuuuuu!" I sang.

Kikwang giggled and gave a peck on my nose.

"I miss you too, honey bunny."

"Since when were you mushy?" 

"Since you hugged me," Kikwang gave me a warm smile.

"Okay you two love-birds. Either follow me and get the ring or no engagement. I hate mushy stuff in my house," Mum pulled the two of us away.

"Umma!" I pouted.

"Don't worry, we will sneak into a room one day," Kikwang whispered mischievously.

I slapped his arm and followed mum to the jewelery shop. My eyes sparkled at all the sparkly silver rings. I have no idea which one to choose. The one with a butterfly or the one with a diamond. Kikwang went around the showcases.

"Jiyeon-ah, let's find a plain ring then we engrave our names. Deal?" Kikwang wrap his arms around my waist.

I stood there in a thinking position.

"Ah, you and your childhood position," Kikwang sighed.

I ignored him and continued thinking. It'll be cheaper if we buy a plain ring and engrave our names. DEAL DEAL DEAL.

"Deal, I take your idea, smarty pants."

The two of us walked to mum and told her our idea. Well... Mainly Kikwang's idea.

[end of POV]

[Kikwang's POV]

We're finally getting engaged. Are you excited? Cause I am. I mean, me being with the girl I love for 10 years. I am honoured to have Choi Jiyeon being my fiancee. One day when we get married, I promised to take care of her very very very very well. 

[end of POV]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mian boring chapter ): 

check out my another fanfic? I LOVE YOU ALL SUBSCRIBERS ! (hugs everyone)

Infinite : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/22114/song-for-you-infinite-sungyeol