Haunt by jealousy.

Falling In Love With Your Best Friend.

[Jiyeon's POV]

"YAH! Next time slow down," Kikwang panted next to me holding onto my shoulder.

"Who told you to mock me, loser," I stuck my tongue at him.

"Aish, I was just kidding. No wonder you're a boring girl, no one wants y-" 

I pushed his hand off me before he could finish his sentence and walk towards the canteen. If you are thinking 'Oh, Kikwang will chase after her' BINGO! You are absolutely correct. He is chasing after me all sweaty and stinky. Okay, maybe not stinky. I took a seat on the canteen bench and he took a seat in front of me.

"Wipe your sweats, dude. You looked like you just ran a marathon," I pushed a packet of tissue towards him.

"Thanks, You had no idea how hard I ran for you," Kikwang showed his eye smile.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" The atmosphere in the canteen became loud.

I looked around and saw girls rushing to the front. Some were checking their hair, and some were putting on their make-ups. I exactly love this moment. The moment of my crush, Kim Jonghyun walk into the canteen.

[end of Jiyeon's POV]

[Kikwang's POV]

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Girls started to scream. 

This is my most annoying time of my life. I just finish running after Jiyeon. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME?! Yes, it's my heart's enemy, Kim Jonghyun heading towards the canteen. I bit my lower lip and stare at my books avoiding eye contact with Jiyeon. Because I know, she will stretch her neck to take a better look at Jonghyun without leaving me behind. 

"Look, Kikwang! It's Jonghyun," I heard her whisper loud enough to let me hear.

"Hm," I replied uninterested with what's going on.

Then, the screaming and shouting and girls spazzing ended. 

"Oh. My. God. If I faint please please please catch me," Jiyeon shook my arm.

"Sup?" I looked up. Like finally. You had no idea how much it hurts when you keep looking down for a very long time.

"Kim Jonghyun! He.. He.. He.." Jiyeon stuttered.

"For god's sake, Jiyeon. HE DID WHAT!?" 

"HE SMILED AT ME AND HE GAVE ME A WINK!" Jiyeon screamed and pretended to faint. 

I rolled my eyes and ignored her.

"Kikwang! You remember that we promise to help each other out right?" Jiyeon sat up straight.

I almost fell the bench, idiot. And don't tell me, that I'm going to help her be with Jonghyun.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, taking a sip from the bottle I had in my bag.

"Help me be with Kim Jonghyun!" Jiyeon pleaded with her palms together and her eyes shut.

I spurt out the water I almost swallowed. The heck? Did I just expect the unexpected? I knew this will happen.

"Whaaa?" I coughed.

"Please!" 

The bell rang, thank god! You had no idea how much you saved my life, bell.

"Come on, time for homeroom."

"Not until you give me an answer," Jiyeon replied still in her position. 

[end of POV]

[Jiyeon's POV] 

There was no reply. That's weird. I open my left eye and see there was no one in front of me. The whole canteen was empty. Lee Kikwang just ditched me here. When I get my hands on that brat, he's dead. I grabbed my books and ran to homeroom. Lucky for me, Kikwang was walking down the hallway.

"YAH!" I shouted.

Everyone's eyes landed on me thinking 'Why the heck are you shouting?' Who cares. I just need to kick that brat's bum. 

"Woah, don't need to shout," Kikwang's palms faced me.

"Uh huh. No shouting when your FREAKING BEST FRIEND LEAVE YOU IN AN EMPTY CANTEEN?" I yelled.

"Sorry, but I don't want to be late."

"Sorry to interrupt, but are you okay?" Another voice interrupted us.

Kikwang and I turned our heads in unison. That.. That.. Voice. Is... KIM JONGHYUN. Someone call 911. Are you calling yet? No. DAMN. 

"Oh, it's you. Why are you scolding you're boyfriend?" Jonghyun smiled.

Oh my god, he's sm- BOYFRIEND? WHAT!? Kikwang as my boyfriend is a no-no mister.

"I'm not her boyfriend. Watch what you say," Kikwang walked away.

"Er, aren't you going to be late for class?" Jonghyun smirk.

Holy cow! I waved goodbye and ran to homeroom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : MUMMY BOUGHT FOOD, hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Comment and suscribe (: