Trapped.

Falling In Love With Your Best Friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h3ZfiNMBeE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Young Hae's POV]

"Don't tell me, you forgot the deal between you and my brother. You embarrassed him when you're ... 7? Come on, you have to remember!" I shouted.

"I don't!" Kikwang stared at me with angry eyes.

This conversation takes us to nowhere. Oppa just wanted revenge. He wanted to embarrass Kikwang in front of everyone. Therefore, he gets hold of Jiyeon. I swear, I hate that girl, but oh well, I'm just gonna enjoy every second of it.

[end of POV]

[Kikwang's pov]

I lied. I know every single thing I did to Jonghyun. I did wedgie on him, and hang him up on a tree. Almost all of my friends laughed at him. He glared at me with those tearing eyes.

"Oppa has Jiyeon now. You can do nothing about it," Young Hae scoffed.

"NO, HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO JIYEON! ANYTHING BUT JIYEON PLEASE" I tried to break free from the chair.

Yes, I'm tied up to a chair thanks to this Ms.Devilish here. I bit my lower lip. Young Hae walked out of the empty classroom leaving me alone here to suffer.

"ARRRRRGGGHHHH!" I yelled as loud as I could in frustration. 

Only if I hadn't make that stupid mistake. None of this would happen.

[end of POV]

[Jiyeon's POV]

"Where are we going?" I asked, with no excitement at  all.

"Somewhere," Jonghyun replied with a warm smile.

"This is the way to school, Jonghyun.'

"I know, just.. Trust me." 

The school looked so deserted. I looked at the time from my phone, 5 p.m. Of course, everyone would have gone home except for us. But, why are we here? I don't feel safe. I don't feel good. My heart is going ba-bump again.

Jonghyun led me down to a empty hallway.

"ARGHHH!" I heard painful screams and coughing and moans.

Jonghyun slid open the sliding door and there I saw, Kikwang, tied up in a chair on the floor. His mouth was bleeding, his eye swollen and bruised.

"LEE KIKWANG!" I yelled and tried to get in but Jonghyun stretched out his arm to stop me.

"This is why I hate people to mess with me when I was young, Kikwang," Jonghyun smirked.

"LET HIM GO! DON'T HURT HIM, DON'T TOUCH HIM!" I screamed.

"Hush down, hun. This won't hurt you a little bit. In fact, I am sure you will enjoy this," Jonghyun smiled at me.

My arms were brought to the back and tied with a rope. I struggled but Jonghyun's men were really strong. They pushed me into the classroom and I was on my knees in front of Kikwang.

"Ji..Yeo..N..." He groaned. 

I shouldn't have left him. Lee Kikwang, stand up, you can do it. Jebal, just stand up.

"I really wish I could kill you for what happen, and when you're dead, your beautiful girlfriend, will be taken care of in my hands," Jonghyun walked beside me. 

Jonghyun began kicking Kikwang's stomach that cause Kikwang to cough blood.

"KIKWANG!" I yelled. 

"Don't hurt him, jebal," I begged Jonghyun, head down.

"Dear, I don't want to hear you beg, I want to hear HIM beg," Jonghyun place his hand on my mouth preventing me to speak.

"Don't hurt her, hurt me instead. Kill me for whatever sins I did to you," Kikwang moaned.

My eyes widened with fear and tears. Babo, don't say that. I don't want to lose you, Lee Kikwang. Who knew a small matter could end up with violence? 

[end of POV]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~