Confession.

Falling In Love With Your Best Friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqDPteAaI74&feature=related

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Narrator's POV]

The next day after school, Jonghyun and Jiyeon waited for Young Hae and Kikwang as planned. They wanted to have a double date knowing seeing each other being another person's arm will hurt badly. Jiyeon, who knew it was all planned remained silent throughout their journey to Lotte World. Kikwang, on the other hand, couldn't stop stealing glances at Jiyeon.

"Tch, you kept looking at her. For once, LOOK AT ME," Young Hae complaint hugging Kikwang's arm.

Kikwang tried to let his hand free from her grip but she insisted that they should stay like that till they reach Lotte World. 

"Look, we should ride that," Jonghyun smiled pointing at the huge roller coaster.

"Hm..." was all Jiyeon could answer.

She isn't interested being on a date with an ex-bestfriend. Even though it hurts, she tries to bear with it.

[end of POV]

[Jiyeon's POV]

Look at that girl hugging on Kikwang's arm. We walked around for a few hours. Not that long, it's been 2 hours we're here. Then, we don't know what happened, I ended up getting lost with Kikwang. We're unfamiliar with this place. Kikwang and I walked everywhere to find Jonghyun and Young Hae. But, I guess this is a good time to clear misunderstandings.

"We're still awkward," I turned suddenly causing Kikwang to jump.

"Uh.. Yeah," Kikwang rubbed his neck.

I continued walking when Kikwang grab my wrist. I turned to face him with 'Let-me-go-or-you'll-die' look.

"I won't let you go."

I slapped him.

"I was forced to break our friendship."

I slapped him again.

"He tricked me, he said, he'll make you fall in love with me."

I slapped him once more.

"I'M FREAKING IN LOVE WITH YOU!" He shouted.

I was getting ready to slap him when he grab both my hands and kissed me. My eyes widened but slowly shutting as he closed the gap between us. 

"I wanted us to be together, I swear," Kikwang turned bright red after we kissed.

[end of POV]

[Kikwang's POV]

Holy cow! Holy ! Holy ! I didn't just.. OH CRAP I DID KISS HER. DAMN IT, I'M DEAD.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" She asked not leaving her gaze from me.

"I..I..I.." I stammered.

Then, she crushed her lips onto mine. I couldn't resist it but to kiss her back. Finally we pulled away to get some air.

"I was waiting for it all the time," she smiled.

[end of POV]

[Jonghyun's POV]

"Oppa! Our plan failed! What do we do now?! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" Young Hae punched me countless time.

"SHUT UP IGNORANT WOMAN! Can't you see I'm pissed off too. I didn't know this would happen!" I shouted causing a lot of eyes landed on us. 

Lee Kikwang, Choi Jiyeon, I'll make you pay for what you did.

[end of POV]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~