They Meet

How Much is My Love Worth?

 

 

Dara's POV:

 

"Mom,I gotta go! Bye dad!" as I gathering my Givenchy Pandora Bag and getting ready to leave my family mansion,my mom and my dad quickly offering mw their cheeks for a kisses.I kiss them both briefly.

 

It was a bright Monday morning,and 2 days after I learned I was getting married,I dashed out of our house quickly kiss my mom and dad hastily,since I'm going to late for Mrs Han Byul class!and can you believe it?my pabo brother didn't even bother to wake me up!I bet he's just going to school early to see Seohyun and make out with her in the classroom,gross isn't it?any way,as I was running to cross the street I steeped on a banana peel *which I failed to notice* and fell at the cold street with my ,  suddenly a boy with messy raven hair and crimson *and tantalizing* eyes offered his hand.He helped me!WOOW!I never could imagine that there are still gentlemen left in this world.

 

Normal POV:

 

"Uhm..jeongmal kamsahamnida.." Dara said while blushing.

 

"Tsk..falling on the street this early morning and showing me your polka-dotted to me?such a pabo girl!" the crimson eyed lad stated with a smirk on his face.

 

"Yaaaaahh!!shut up!!and who are you anyway?are you lost or something?" Dara asked.

 

"Uhh..don't you know me?" Jiyong asked with a smirk on his face.

 

"No..why?do I have to know you?are you giving me a test to know you?" Dara asked quite disgusted with the boy's cocky attitude.

 

"Yaah!!your attitude is rude you know." Jiyong stated.

 

"Look,who's talking…" "wait..did i forget something??" she thought to herself."kyaaaaaaah!I almost forgot I'm going to be late!" Dara screamed then she ran after remembering that she will be late for attend  Mrs Han Byul class and completely forgetting about the lad who helped her.



"Tsk..stupid little girl,she didn't even know that she's gonna be married to me.She's just like you Bom,so stupid yet,you captured my heart.I hope you're happy right now." Jiyong thought as he stares at the picture on his hand.


 

"Well then nice to meet you Sandara Park,you're quite interesting." Jiyong said to himself with a smile plastered on his face, and drove his beloved Bentley on his way to the Kwon's office.

 

At School:

 

"Chaerin-roo..why won't you join me in detention?" Dara asked her best friend hopefully with her childish smile.

 

"Because I don't want to spend my time with a pabo girl like you." Chaerin Lee stated coldly."Besides,I promised Seungri to go out with him,he said he's going to meet his best friend who is getting married in two weeks." she said by using a cool voice.

 

"Two weeks?that seems odd." Dara said.

 

"Why would it be odd?are you hiding something?" Chaerin-roo asked.

 

"What??Uhm…aniya-aniya!of course not Chaerin-roo…why would I hide any secrets from you?kekekekeke." Dara answered nervously.

 

"You better not pabo girl,anyway,I can't drive you home would that be fine to you?" she said calmly.

 

"Sure thing Chaerin-roo!just enjoy your date with Seungri." Dara said as she went out to go to her detention class next room.

 

"That pabo is acting strange…I'm going to find out." Chaerin-roo thought as she exited the room too.

 

After Detention:
 

 

Sandara was walking her way home when her phone rang…

 

"Yoboseyo?" she asked politely.

 

"Aahh..Dara-ah!" her mom just calling her.

 

"Yes…why mom?is there anything wrong?" she asked her mom if anything wrong is going on.

 

"Aniyaa..I was just checking if you're going home.I have an important news to tell you so hurry,arasso?" she said excitedly.

 

"Neeh..I'll be there." Dara then hunged up.

 

"I wonder what will my mom tell me…" as she thought to herself.What more important news that my mom would like to say apart from the ridiculous marriage.She sighed.






A/N:Sandara Park and Chaerin Lee is an heiresses,same goes to Kwon Jiyong,he is a male heirs.



                                                         -END OF CHAPTER 2-