The Contract

How Much is My Love Worth?

 

Dara's POV:

 

It was a bright Saturday morning when my mom and dad called me to go to the library to discuss about my future.As I entered the library I saw two men in black and one who has silver hair and green eyes holding a document or something.

 

Normal POV:

 

"Aahh..here is my lovely daughter at last!"my mom said while tears in her eyes.

 

"Mom,why are you crying?" I asked my mom,I'm totally confused.

 

"Dara-ah..please sit down,we would like to discuss something important to you." my dad said in his serious tone of voice.

 

"Good morning Miss Sandara,I'm Daesung,Kwon Jiyong cousin.It's a pleasure to meet you." the guy with black hair greeted as Dara went to sit beside here parents.

 

"Annyeong Daesung-ssi..but may I ask who is Kwon Jiyong?and why are you here?I'm quite confused now."  Dara said.She has no idea what's going on now.

 

 "Aigoo..pretty girl,they are here to plan on your wedding day!" my dad announced happily.

 

"W-WHAT?!?! But to whom?!And why?!" I screamed.I'm curious what conversation that my mom and my dad talk to Daesung-ssi before they called me to go to the library.

 

"Now Dara calm down,it's for your own good,and Mr Kwon promised that he'll give you a good life." my mom said.

 

"In short you're both sending me away?" Dara retorted.

 

"SANDARA!! Don't twist the words of your mom!" my dad is starting to have a fit,but he won't let it loose since there are other people.

 

"Mom..dad..do guys know what you're saying?You're actually giving me away at what?At the age of 17!!" Dara cried.




"Uhm..Miss Sandara,may I speak?" Daesung asked.

 

"May I call you Dara,Miss Sandara?" he said,I just gave him a nod,to shock to speak right now.He continued to say something about the paper I signed.

 

"Does this paper seem familiar to you?" he asked.

 

"Uhm..no.." I answerd.

 

"Please take a good look at it Dara,you have your signature on it.It is actually mean that you have agreed to be wed to my cousin,Jiyong,and this contracts says that you and my cousin should be married after 2 weeks" Daesung said in a bored tone.

 

"When did I signed this?I don't remember anything." Dara was deep in her thoughts.


 

"Noona,you signed it when you were drunk!and sorry mom,dad if I was late,I still had a date with Seohyun" my younger brother,Thunder said as he entered the library.

 

"W-WHAT?!I never been drunk!" I said to him.

 

"Have you forgotten the night you went to Chaerin's birthday party?" my brother stated with an evil grin on his face.

 

 

"Oh" was all I could say,I mean who could find the right words to say when you know you're getting to marry a STRANGER in just 2 weeks!How could I be married!I'm just 17 years old!I didn't no anything about marriage life!ARRRRRR!!

 

 "Well then I guess it's fine with my dearest daughter to be married." my mom said *obviously satisfied and very happy*

 

"But..how can we plan on this in just 2 weeks?could we just move it?perhaps next year?when I'M READY?" I said,and like my dad,I'm starting to get a fit.

 

"Actually Dara..me,your mom and Thunder are starting to plan the wedding." my dad said calmly.

"Uh-huh…wait,W-WHAT?" I squeaked then all I remember is that things started to turn black and heard a thud of myself falling of the chair.


 





                                                  -END OF CHAPTER 1-