Purpose of the Meeting

How Much is My Love Worth?

 

Chaerin and Seungri arrived at the restaurant where they would meet Seungri best friend.

 

"Baby..why do you have to bring me with you?I should be at home right now eating my bibimbap!" Chaerin said with her stoic face.

 

 

"Jagiya..I just want you to meet my best friend,arasso?and believe me,you'll be surprised what he's going to say or ask you." Seungri answered.

 

 

"Uhm..this will cost you about 100,000 won for wasting my time!" she pouted cutely.

 

"Good afternoon Mr Seungri and Ms. Chaerin,Sir Kwon is waiting for you." the waiter said.

 

"Kwon eh?maybe I could earn more than I asked you bunny boy." Chaerin said while her aura was getting dark.

 

"Aahh...you're here Seungr-aah..aniya..SeungRat is more suitable.hahaha..and I bet this is your girlfriend..tsk..the Famous Lee Chaerin,should I say Chaerin-roo or the Ice Queen?" Jiyong said as they were taking their seats.

 

"And you're the infamous playboy and soon-to-be CEO of the Kwon Corp.Kwon Jiyong.I read about your controversial issues,I wonder why your father still chooses you to be the next CEO." Seungri said with his stoic face.

 

"Hmm.." was Jiyong reply.

 

"Uhm..I just want to get down to business." Jiyong said as his eyed Chaerin intently.

 

"What business is it Kwon?" she asked coldly.

 

"Well,Lee..I'm not sure your best friend have already told you about our marriage.." he asked nervously.

 

"Marriage? Best friend? You mean..Sandara?" Chaerin interrupted Jiyong.


 

"Yes…my grandfather mentioned her name before he died.Our grandparents were close so they decided to wed us when they found out that Mr and Mrs Park had a baby girl who's about 3 months younger than me.So they made a deal..and the wedding would be 2 weeks from now." he explained it very well.

 

"Seungri!you knew Dara engaged?that's why you brought me here?" Chaerin asked her boyfriend.

 

"Uhm..baby..mianhaeyo for not telling you earlier..but you might be hitting Dara if I tell you in front of her…" Seungri answered while his hands were sweating.

 

"Huh..not only her,but you too would taste the wrath of my hand!and why are you telling me this,Kwon?" Chaerin said in her coldest voice ever.

 

 

"Well..." Jiyong started."I made a research and I know you friends with her,and I want to know more about her.I need to do this because I don't want to lose my inheritance and I want to make this work as much as possible." he answerd.

 

"So you need my help for the sake of not losing your inheritance,it will cost you big time you know." Chaerin answered.

 

"But Jiyong..are you marrying her for your inheritance only?" Seungri asked.

 

"Seungri,you know girls like her are not my type..there is only one girl and you know that,and besides..there are other chicks are hotter than her." Jiyong said with his stoic expression.

 

"You think you could resist Dara eh?well then how much would you offer me?" Chaerin asked.
 

"Chaerin!you're selling your bestfriend,Sandara!" Seungri yelled.

 

"Shut up you pabo!this is business,and looks like Kwon is falling for Dara,how did you meet?" she exclaimed.

 

"Tsk..so you knew I met her?how about a bet Miss Lee?I'll pay if you for your services if I will fall in love with her before our wedding day,I'll pay about 10 million won,how's that?" Jiyong asked confidently.

 

While both of them were discussing,Seungri thought "I wonder how will Dara react if she will know this bet." he felt very bad to Dara.

 

At Dara House:

 

Dara POV:
 

"Mom,dad..I'm home.." she straightly went to her mom and dad.


 

"Hello sweetheart..how did the "Mom,dad..I'm home.."school last?is there anything bad happen?" my dad asked.

 

"Aniya..it was great dad except for the vocal class with Han Byul… I was late for her class." it's all the pabo boy fault.
 

"Well then I guess you have to wake up early next time..go upstairs,your mom's waiting for you." my dad said.

 

"Nehh..arasso.." straightly went upstairs to see my mom.

 

As I went up to my room I saw Thunder smile at me..it was creepy!it was like they were hiding something from me.
 

"Omo..Dara-ah..you're home ." mom said happily.
 

"Hi mom,so..what do you want to tell me?" I asked directly,I know she's hiding something.
 

"Well..Mr Kwon son arranged a date with you..he said his son is excited to meet you!isn't that great??my daughter's going on her first date!kyyaaahh!" she embraced me so tightly.Sometimes,my mom can behave as childish in her old age.
 

"Mom!I need some air let go..please!" my mom embraced is so tight until I can inhaled and exhaled the oxygen.
 

"Omo..mianhaeyo!I'm just so excited!so..you're going to wear this tomorrow!" my mom said as she pulled out the red one-shoulder dress in red textured pleated fabric and a shorter hemline infront.I have to admit that the red dress is so gorgeous but I have preferred wearing jeans and decent shirt and a light touch up makeup.That's all.

 

"Wait?tomorrow?and mom..can't I just wear jeans and a decent shirt?" I asked.
 

"You're getting married in two weeks and you haven't even wore this!" my mom yelled.

 

"But mom..I could wear that even if I'm married!" I replied.

 

"No! wear this!" still wanted me to wear the gorgeous-red dress.

 

I sighed…"arasso!" I'm give up.
 

I mean I have no choice,my mom is really stubborn and she's more scary than dad when she throws a fit!I wonder what would happened tomorrow..I hope his attitude isn't the same as the boy I met this morning.

 

Jiyong POV:

 

When Lee and I finished talking about the deal,we went straight home.I entered our mansion,our butler,Teddy,told me something which made me a bit nervous.

 

"Young Master,your father awaits you in his study,he has something to tell you." he said politely.
 

"Ahh..arasso,kamsahamnida." hell..what's going on.Why he suddenly wants to meet me in his study?I am so curious right now.
 

My father is more scary than me,I also couldn't bring myself to disobey him..as I went up,I thought about Bom again..sigh..I wish I wish that I was married her.
 

 

In My Dad Study:

 

"You came home very early Jiyong,and..oohh..I see..congratulations for you didn't bring any in this mansion." my dad said.
 

"Spill it dad..I'm tired." I retorted.

 

"Well tomorrow after school you're going a date with your fiancée Miss Sandara Park,you have to her properly.Pick her  at her mansion at 6pm.I'm depending on you Jiyong and behave yourself" he said seriously.

 

"Tsk..is that all?arasso.." I said as I left his study.I have to agree,I might lose my inheritance....after 2 years I could divorce her,right?and nothing gonna stop me once I marry her then get my inheritance.I could do whatever I want..Bom..I hope you'll wait for me...

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                     WHEW!Quite long right?I wonder what's gonna happen with their date!and who is Bom in Jiyong life?   

 






                                     -END OF CHAPTER 3-
                          -CHAPTER 4 WILL UPADATE SOON-