Home

How Much is My Love Worth?

 

Normal POV:

 

 

Dara ran out of the room while Jiyong followed her.TOP witnessed everything,he really didn't bought some food,he just tested Jiyong.He was actually outside Dara room listening to their conversation,he hid when he noticed that Dara was already angry at Jiyong.TOP wanted to ran after Dara but he knew where she was going so he went to the beach directly instead.

 

"That egoistical jerk!I hate you KWON Jiyong!" Dara screamed at the top of her lungs,she didn't care whether people who were also at the beach heard her or not.
 

"You should stop shouting Dara." TOP said.

 

"Ehh? TO-TOP?" Dara was surprised to see TOP and wondered how TOP could find her there.

 

"If you're very mad,you could punch him you know." TOP said while smiling.
 

"Omo!TOP,you know I don't know how to punch someone!" Dara said cutely.
 

TOP went near to Dara and patted her head.

 

"I hope you're feeling better." TOP said looking worriedly at Dara.

 

Dara gave him an assuring smile and said… "don't worry.I'm fine.Hey,I thought you were going to buy me some food?" Dara asked.
 

"Uh..right..about that..uhm.." TOP doesn't know what to say.TOP doesn't wanted Dara to know what he was doing when Dara and Jiyong was chatting.

 

"Don't tell me you were eavesdropping?" Dara asked suspiciously.

 

When Dara asked,TOP bowed his head while blushing.
 

"TOP!URGH!what kind of best buddy are you?hmph..I don't want to talk to you anymore!" Dara said while pouting.
 

"Krung-krung!c'mon..mianhae..I just wondering what would you say to Kwon." TOP still blushing.

 

"Kwon?hey,did something happen between you and Jiyong?" Dara lifted her eyebrow.
 

"Don't raise your eyebrow Krung-krung..nothing happened,why did you asked?" TOP pretended there was nothing happened between him and Jiyong.
 

"Well..I thought you've always admired rich people…" Dara said.
 

"Rich people who are humble Krung-krung,not like Kwon.You're right,he is a jerk for playing with a pretty girl like you." TOP said sincerely while looking at Dara.
 

Dara blushed at TOP compliment.
 

"Shut up TOP!and would you mind to stop calling me KRUNG-KRUNG?!" Dara then punched TOP at his shoulders.
 

"Hahaha..Dara is blushing!" TOP said teasingly.

 

"Shut up!Hmph..arasso,you didn't want to stop huh?then I'll have to punish you!" Dara then tickled TOP..
 

"Yaahh!Dara,stop it!" TOP was laughing hard and same as Dara,they both lay on the sand while panting.

 

"Aigoo,TOP..thanks for making me happy.I was really angry and thanks for saving me too." Dara then sat up and so did TOP.

 

"Just tell what your problem is Dara and I'll promise to make you better." TOP said while smiling.

 

"Arasso!I will.You really are my best buddy." Dara then did something which made TOP shocked..she planted a soft and quick kiss at TOP cheeks.
 

"C'mon TOP,we still have to eat then pack." Dara dragged TOP hand.

 

"You..You go ahead,I'll catch up." TOP smiled sweetly. 
 

"Arasso.See you." Dara releasing TOP hand then she bid him a goodbye.

 

Unknown to them were a pair of crimson,brown eyes watching them for the whole time.

 

Dara POV:


 

I ran to the beach to let all my feelings pour out.I really hate that guy!I don't want to marry him!

 

"That egoistical jerk!I hate you KWON Jiyong!" I screamed at the top of my lungs,never minding what the people would say or think about me.I sat at the sand and cried then I heard someone footsteps but still I didn't mind it.

 

"You should stop shouting Dara." when I heard that,I stopped crying and looked up at the person.
 

Ehh?TO-TOP?"  I was very surprised,how he knew I was here?magic..
 

"If you're very mad,you could punch him you know." TOP said while smiling.
 

"Yaahh!TOP,you know I don't know how to punch someone!" I said.

 

TOP went near to me and patted my head.He always do that when I'm sad.

 

"I hope you're feeling better." TOP said looking worriedly at me.
 

I gave him an assuring smile and said… "don't worry.I'm fine,hey,I thought you were going to buy me some food?" yeah,he didn't bring any food in his hand.
 

"Uh..right..about that..uhm.." OMG!he...he eavesdropping on me and Jiyong conversation?better I ask him.

 

"Don't tell me you were eavesdropping?" I asked suspiciously.
 

I looked at him closely and found him blushing.HUH!I know it already!

 

"TOP!URGH!what kind of best buddy are you?hmph..I don't want to talk to you anymore!" I said while pouting.
 

"Krung-krung!c'mon..mianhae..I just wondering what would you say to Kwon." why he wanted to know what I and Jiyong talk with required just now?
 

"Kwon?hey,did something happen between you and Jiyong?" I asked again raising my eyebrows.

 

"Don't raise your eyebrow Dara..nothing happened,why did you asked?" "hey wait!where did I learn to do this? Urgh that jerk!know he always does,so am I!bad manners Dara." I scolded myself.
 

"Well..I thought you've always admired rich people…" I said.I know TOP.He likes to mingle with them,he's really interested about their success.

 

"Rich people who are humble Dara,not like Kwon.You're right,he is a jerk for playing with a pretty girl like you." TOP said sincerely while looking at me.
 

"Crap!why am I blushing at his compliment?Uh,hello..he was my crush when we were about 5.but still,urgh..pull yourself together Dara!" I thought to myself.

 

"Shut up TOP!and would you mind to stop calling me KRUNG-KRUNG!" I then punched TOP at his shoulders.
 

"Hahaha..Dara is blushing!" TOP said teasingly.

 

"Shut up!Hmph..arasso,you won't stop huh?then I'll have to punish you!" I know exactly what am I going to do with TOP..I tickled him at the back of his neck,I knew that was his weakest spot.

 

"Yaahh!Dara,stop it!" TOP was laughing hard and so same as me,we both laid on the sand while panting.

 

"Aigoo,TOP..thanks for making me happy.I was really angry and thanks for saving me too."  I said looking at him while smiling.

 

"Just tell what your problem is Dara and I promise I'll make you better." TOP said while smiling at me.
 

"Arasso!I will,you really are my best buddy." I leaned on his cheeks to give him a thank you kiss.I'm so glad to have TOP as a friend.
 

"C'mon TOP,we still have to eat and then pack our things." I said as I stood up and dragged his hand.
 

"You...You go ahead,I'll catch up." TOP said looking at me shockingly.
 

"Arasso.See you." as I releasing his hand and bid him a goodbye.

 

I hope TOP will still be my friend after I did that..it was just a thank you kiss and nothing more.

 

 

Natsume's POV:


 

",this idiot is driving me nuts!where the hell did she go?if it weren't for that red haired flirt who blocked my way and asked for my name,I had already found her!huh,I guess I'll have to ask Lee where would she go."
 

 

I went to the restaurant where I found Seungri and Chaerin kissing..yuck!this two doesn't know how to make a scene.When they sensed my presence they immediately broke apart.
 

"Want to ask or tell us something Kwon?spill it now!" Lee said in a cold tone.
 

"Huh,I did interrupted something huh? I want to ask where the pabo girl go if she cries?or if she's mad at someone?" I make a annoying face.
 

"Why are you asking this questions Jiyong?" Seungri asked.
 

"Recovered quickly from blushing,I see.." I just love to best friend sometimes.

 

"WHAT IS EXACTLY YOUR PURPOSE KWON?!" Lee asked me while sending a deathly glared.I can sense her dark aura,I'm a bit scared right now..guess I have to tell them what really happened..

 

"Well me and Polka had another fight." as I bowed down.

 

"Again?" Seungri asked obviously frustrated at me for what I have done.

 

"Yeah." guilt feelings hit me.

 

"I guess you're going to lose to someone." Chaerin smirked.
 

"Shut up Lee!could you just tell me where she is?!" this women can raised my blood.She can be so cruel than me.

 

"Arasso..but we'll come with you.Baby boy,pay the bill first." as Seungri immediately went to the counter.
 

When they finished paying the bill,Lee led us to the beach.
 

 

Chaerin POV:
 

 

We reached the beach and saw many people spending their time there,I wonder where could that idiot be.We walked a few distance when we heard someone shouting.

 

"That egoistical jerk!I hate you KWON Jiyong!" I know that voice.That voice kind of Dara.

 

We turned our heads to that direction and we found her.Kwon was suppose to approach her but then he stopped after a few steps when TOP went near to Dara.We watched them talk,I can feel the aura of jealousy in Kwon self.

 

"C'mon guys,we still have to pack..we should leave them both." I said,trying to test Kwon.

 

"Huh,you and Seungri can go ahead.." Kwon eyes are sharp watcing them from a far.
 

"So you just going to stand there and look like a stalker?" I asked.

 

"Shut up Lee!Seungri,can't you control your fiancée here?" Kwon said angrily.
 

I glared at Kwon then at baby boy.

 

"Uh..I guess not Jiyong.Anyway Chae.." my Seungri wasn't able to finish when he saw something.

 

 

Seungri POV:
 

 

"Uh..I guess not Jiyong.Anyway Chae.."I wasn't able to finish what was I suppose to say when we saw that Dara kissed TOP at his cheeks.I looked at Jiyong and I could see the anger in his eyes..the last time I saw him looked like that when he knew that Bom left the country without telling him and that was the same day when he knew he was betrothed to Dara.I looked at my fiancée and I saw her looking at Jiyong while smirking.

 

"Enough with it!" Jiyong said,he is totally losing his temper.

 

"Hold it lover boy..you'll make it worse you know." Chaerin said smugly.
 

"Did you see what your best friend did Lee?she just kissed that bastard!that guy needs to know his limits!" Jiyong yelled but only to be heard by us.
 

"Jiyong,calm down,you will gather the people's attention here." I said.
 

I knew he was mad and when he was in this manner,it's so hard to control him.He didn't want to listen my words but what stop him from going to TOP was Chaerin words.
 

"Do you think Dara still wants to marry you?and don't you dare tell me she cheated because she did not Kwon! I'll give you the copy about their conversion." Chaerin said icily.

 

Me and Jiyong looked at Chaerin.

 

"You..you knew what they were talking?" I asked her.How can she know?Ohhh,I forgot,my Chaerin is the son of a rich man so she can get the most sophisticated technology.
 

"Yeah baby boy.I'm not a women who likes to spend parents money to buy stuff that are not useful.Let's go back to our rooms to pack." as we went to the hotel.


 

Normal POV:

 

Jiyong and Seungri followed Chaerin back to the hotel.They went to their rooms to pack their things.While Jiyong was packing,he couldn't stop thinking what he had seen earlier.

 

"Damn that POLKA DOTTED GIRL!!why couldn't I stop thinking about that!and what the hell!what is meant by Lee?is Dara still willing to marry me?Damn!  couldn't imagine myself without Dara!and now I'm imagining this things?First,I'm mad since my 'fiancée' kissed her childhood friend and now I'm geeting mushy here! Crap!" Jiyong thought.He finished packing his things and he decided to go to Chaerin room and ask what was Dara and TOP conversation.

 

"Yaahh Lee!open up!I need to know their conversation,I'll pay you." Jiyong said while knocking on the door.

 

Chaerin opened the door and gave him a cd..

 

"Don't bother to pay.Consider yourself lucky Kwon.This would be the last time I'm helping you!" Chaerin said before shut the door.

 

"Aigoo..jagiya,are you sure we're not going to help him anymore?" Seungri asked.
 

"He needs to know and fix his own mistakes but I know you'll still help him since he is your best friend baby.But I still have to test him,I also don't want Dara to get hurt." Chaerin said while looking at Seungri.
 

Seungri stood up and hugged Chaerin.
 

"Never knew I'm lucky to have a considerate fiancée." Seungri said before he kiss her fiancée passionately.

 

 

 

 

 

                                                              -END OF CHAPTER 14-