Change of Plan

How Much is My Love Worth?

 

Normal POV:


 

It was almost 11 pm when Jiyong returned home.It was quite silent so he went upstairs to go to his bedroom but he saw his father outside his room.
 

"Dad…" Jiyong said calmly.He has to deal with the risks he did earlier.

 

"What have you did Jiyong?!you were rude to the Park's,not to mention to Dara!after you left she went out and never returned!" Mr Kwon exclaimed.

 

"I told you dad!I can't marry her,I love Bom!" Jiyong fight against Mr Kwon.
 

"What about the inheritance?" Mr Kwon asked with a serious facial expression.

 

"Why don't you just let me marry Bom?!" Jiyong felt very mad with Mr Kwon.

 

"Because it was your grandfather's wish!I can't break my promise to him Jiyong!" Mr Kwon replied.

 

"Dad…" Jiyong trying to persuade Mr Kwon but failed.
 

 

"Enough!I and Mr Kwon made a deal,the wedding would be moved next month.If you and Dara won't agree to this, then that's the time I would let you marry Bom,without the inheritance!go to bed and I expect you apologize to Dara tomorrow!" Mr Kwon said and went in his room.

 

"Huh." Jiyong sighed.

 

Jiyong went in his room when he heard a knock.

 

"May I come in honey?" Mrs Kwon wanted to talk to Jiyong.

 

"Whatever mom." Jiyong said.

 

"Jiyong..." her mother called him gently as she sat beside Jiyong who lying on his bed.

 

"I know you don't like this marriage but could you be more sensitive to Dara feelings?" Mrs Kwon spoke gently to Jiyong.

 

"Mom,that girl is impossible to deal with!I doesn't have any feelings for her and I will never have one too!I love Bom just as much as you love dad!" Jiyong answered who was now sitting on his bed.Mrs Kwon looked at Jiyong eyes and touched her son's cheeks.

 

"Jiyong,I know you love Bom..but can't you give Dara a chance?it's late..go to bed now,goodnight Jiyong." Mrs Kwon smiled at Jiyong.

 

Mrs Kwon gave Jiyong a kiss on his forehead and left him.He lay on his bed and kept thinking what Mrs Kwon said.

 

"I know you don't like this marriage but could you be more sensitive to Dara feelings?Jiyong,I know you love Bom..but can't you give Dara a chance?" Jiyong reminded once again what his mother said a moment ago.

 

"Tsk,like I care for her..if couldn't have the inheritance,fine! 'll find a job and settle my life with Bom." Jiyong said to himself.

 

Jiyong thought and he turned off the lights and went to sleep.
 

 

At Dara Home:

 

"Dara,can you open this door?Dara?" Mrs Park begged Dara.

 

Dara opened her room door.Mr and Mrs Park felt hurt to see their only daughter crying.

 

"Dara.." Mr Park said."I know you felt humiliated and you disagree to this marriage, so I and Mr Kwon made a deal. We will move the wedding next month.If you and Jiyong still won't budge,then we will not have a wedding." Mr Park explained everthing clearly.

 

"Well how about now?!" Dara answered back.

 

"Now, young lady…" Mr Park didn't what to say.

 

"Yeobo,why don't you go outside and I'll talk to Dara alone." Mrs Park said to her husband.

 

Mr Park  then left the two alone.

 

"Mom…I don't want things like this..he loves someone and I can't force myself to him." Dara cried and hugged Mrs Park.
 

"Shhhh..Dara,it's fine…I know you dream of love and I know you'll find it one day." Mrs Park rubbed Dara's back.

 

"Mom…if I won't marry him then what would happened?did you all will be angry at me?" Dara asked Mrs Park.

 

"Honey,we are fine..are you sure that you're just doing this for the inheritance?" Mrs Park want to find certainly whether Dara did this for the inheritance only.

 

"Mom… I…" Dara was not sure why she wants to this but for sure,she has fallen in love with Jiyong.

 

"Seems to me,you like him now Dara." Mrs Park said with a smiled.
 

"Mom,even if I do like him,he likes…no scratch that…he loves someone!I can't like him mom." Dara felt sad.

 

"Dara,it's not wrong to love someone who has another…" Mrs Park tried to calm Dara.
 

"No mom,I can't!in the end,I'll be the one who'll be hurt." Dara said.

 

"Dara,it's inevitable to get hurt when you love someone..it's late,you still have school tomorrow.Sleep now." Mrs Park commanded Dara.

 

"Goodnight mom..and thanks for the advices and the hug." Dara smiled sweetly.
 

Dara smiled at her mother.Mrs Park gave her daughter a kiss on her forehead and left Dara.

 

 

The Next day…Dara POV:

 

I went out of the house early,I left Thunder who was still sleeping.I was planning to cross the street when someone called me,the voice that I want to hear,that voice that makes my heart pound.
 

"Yaahh pabo,get in the car." Jiyong said with those piercing red orbs.

 

I stooped on my tracks only to see him leaning on his car with that annoying smirk of his.
 

"Why would I do that?are you forgetting that you left me there last night?" I gave him a deathly glared.

 

"Tsk..so now what..?are you jealous?are you mad because of that?" this brat,i feel like I want to smash his face.

 

"Who wouldn't be,you BASTARD!" yeah,who is not jealous and mad of what he did yesterday.

 

"Well..if that's the case,mianhae.." he said dryly.

 

"Great!the FAMOUS KWON JIYONG SAID SORRY!but still,I won't get inside that car of yours!" I said sarcastically.

 

"You're trying to test my patience PARK!" Jiyong temper was now rising but it went down when he saw a tear that escaped from Dara eye.

 

"YOU ARE A COLD HEARTED JERK!I HATE YOU!" I can't hold back my tears.I hate him so much for doing this to me.

 

And with that I ran as fast as I could.I don't know where I am going but I don't care.I don't want to see him.
 

 

Jiyong POV:

 

 

Damn!this woman is testing my patience,I was about to grab when I saw a tear escaped from one of those beautiful brown eyes,I want to hug her but she screamed at me..

 

"YOU ARE A COLD HEARTED JERK!I HATE YOU!" she yelled at me.

 

And with that..she ran.
 

"DARA!WAIT!" I called her but she just continued running.I went inside my car and drove as fast as I could.I saw her running directly to the park,I followed her there.I went out of my car and found her crying under the Sakura Tree.

 

"Yaahhh pabo,what's wrong?" I asked.
 

"Go away you stupid jerk!" she answered and continued crying covering her face with her hands.

 

A vein popped out from my forehead...GOD!this woman is really impossible to deal with!I force her to take her hands of her face,she tried to struggle but I was much stronger than her.I successfully took of her hands from her face,I forgot how much those brown orbs could express so much feelings…feelings that are difficult to be understood and unexplained.She still looks pretty even her hair was a bit messy and her eyes were red from crying. I pulled out my handkerchief from my pocket and I wiped her tears away.

 

 

Normal POV:
 

 

"What…what..what are you doing?" Dara asked Jiyong.
 

"Do I need to answer that stupid question?wiping your tears!are you that stupid?" Jiyong create that irritated face.
 

"....." Dara didn't answered.

 

Dara was silent and Jiyong stopped wiping her tears.They both sat beside each other in total silence when Jiyong broke it...
 

"Dara..mianhae,I guess I have answered your question.I still love Bom..you're great Dara but…" Jiyong unable to continue with her words.

 

Dara cut Jiyong off and asked "why did you agree to this?is it because of the inheritance right?"

 

"Huh..I never knew you could be a genius too.Yeah,that's right.I want to find her after I get the inheritance but now that she's here,I realized I don't need it as long as she's with me." Jiyong said,her face quite serious.
 

When Dara heard this,she knew that Jiyong would never like her.

 

"Then,I guess we should tell our parents about our decision to this marriage after a month,can you keep up with me?" Dara asked and forced a smiled.

 

"Yeah,I guess so.." Jiyong said briefly.

 

Jiyong and Dara then went to their school and agreed that they'll just remain as friends.After classes,Dara talked to Chaerin.She told Chaerin everything including the incident during dinner at the Kwon's resident.

 

"And that's what we agreed…" Dara ended her stories.

 

"You mean you'll just be a friends?and how about you?are you really fine?" Chaerin asked Dara,she knew her best friend was falling for Jiyong already.
 

"Eh?what do you mean?" Dara doesn't understand what is meant by Chaerin.
 

"Dara,I know you already..I know you like him." Chaerin said calmly.

 

"Chaerin-roo..it doesn't matter now,he loves someone,not me…" Dara responded helpless.

 

Exam week came and all of them were very busy.Dara will go directly to her mansion to review the lesson,sometimes Jiyong would drive her home. Chaerin and Seungri sometimes also will jointly review the lesson not minding Jiyong and Dara issues and Jiyong will spend his time with Bom.Dara,Chaerin and Seungri knew about this but they kept their mouth shut.When exam week was finally over,Chaerin said…

 

"Dara,Kwon and Seungri..my parent are giving me 5 tickets to Bali,would like to come next week?we have a one week vacation anyway." Chaerin said.

 

"Sure Chaerin-roo!but I don't have any passport..urghh.." Dara said and slumped back to her seat.
 

"Huh..I'll be the one to provide you that Polka and why am I included Lee?" Jiyong doesn't wanted to follow them.
 

"Well,you're Dara fiancée..are you not?" Chaerin said,looking at Jiyong with a "don't forget our deal" look.
 

"Arasso..and you said 5?who would be the other one?" Jiyong asked.
 

"I want Bom to come." Chaerin said coldly.

 

"Jagiya!" Seungri said,quite shock at his girl's statement.

 

"Tsk..why?" Jiyong asked.

 

"I want to meet her..you don't mind,right Dara?" Chaerin grinned. 

 

"Eh..uh..aniya?" Dara sounded unsure.

 

"Tsk..I'll ask her." Jiyong said then left the three,he knew this was part of their bet and Chaerin was planning something…

 

"Jagiya!why did you do that?" Seungri asked his girl when Dara left.

 

"Huh..just wait baby boy,I'll make sure I'll win this bet and don't you think the three of them might realize their feelings?" Chaerin smiled at Seungri.

 

"Yeah,guess you're right." Seungri smirked.

 


                                                           -END OF CHAPTER 8-