Sandara Getting Married?

How Much is My Love Worth?

 

Normal POV:
 

 

"Thanks for the breakfast mom!bye dad!" Dara said as she went out of the mansion to go to school.

 

"Hmm..I wonder how would I tell the gang that I'm going to be married.I just hope that once Chaerin-roo know,she won't punch at me." she scared to her bestfriend.

 

 

Jiyong POV:

 

 

"Mom,I would like to transfer to my fiancée school." I made a fake smile to my mom.

 

"Why Jiyong?why is that?" my mom asked,but quite obvious that she's happy.

 

"I..just want to know her better." I said confidently."Tsk..I couldn't let them show that I'm planning to marry her then divorce her after 2 years to find Bom." I thought to myself.
 

"Well..if you think to know her that way then..arasso.You can study with her in the same school." my dad agreed.


 

At School…

 

 

"Annyeong everyone!" Dara greeted happily.

 

"Annyeong.." Minzy,IU,Yoona,Dami and Hyori greeted back.

 

"Chaerinn-roooooooooooooooooo!" she jumped excitedly and yelled her bestfriend name upon seeing her.She wanted to hug her.
 

"Yaaaaahhhhhh!!PABO!!!" she yelled back at Dara while hit her head.


"OUCH!!yaaaahhh!!Chaerin-roo,that's hurt you know!" Dara squeaked as she was standing.

 

"Huh..that's for trying to hug me..pabo!and also you forgot to tell me something." Chaerin said while glaring at Dara.

 

"Ooh nooo...not good..does Chaerin-roo know I'm going to get married?!" Dara thought worriedly.

 

Before Dara could ask Chaerin,their class teacher,Mrs Han Byul,came in to the room.

 

"GOOD MORNING MY STUDENTS!today we're having a new student,please introduce yourself to your new classmates." the teacher said cheerly.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo..jeoneun Kwon Jiyong-rago haeyo." the new student introduced himself.

 

"Woow...!his cool!" a random girl said.

 

"He's goona be mine!" a girl named Sohee said confidently.
 

"YOU?!" Dara yelled and a pointing a finger at Jiyong.


 

Dara POV:

 

I was deep in my thoughts when Jiyong announced something.I went directly to the back where my seat is and started to read my science book,I mean I have to study for the test!I shouldn't lose my scholarship.
 

"GOOD MORNING MY STUDENTS!today we're having a new student,please introduce yourself to your new classmates." my teacher said cheerly.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo..jeoneun Kwon Jiyong-rago haeyo." just after he has introduced a new student in my class,I was very shocked to hear his name and get more shocked to see him smiling cynical towards me.

 

"Woow!his cool!" a random girl said.

 

"He's goona be mine!" a girl named Sohee said confidently.


My fiancée is here!and wait..he's the boy I have met yesterday!HOLY !could my day get any worse?I couldn't help but stand up,point a finger at him and yelled.."YOU?!"

 

Everyone looked at me confused,Chaerin-roo just smirked and Seungri is extremely nervous and sweat appeared.

 

"Huh..?Sandara..you know Mr Kwon?well then..since you know each other..then you could seat beside  Sandara,Mr Kwon.Well then since there would be a teacher's meeting for the upcoming play of the juniors,then I guess this is free time! Annyeonghasaeyo..." Mrs Han Byul said and she left the room.
 

 

Jiyong POV:
 

 

"As I entered the room,everyone became silent..I spotted the idiotic girl from yesterday and my soon-to-be bride reading a book..tsk..she really doesn't care huh?" sigh.
 

"GOOD MORNING MY STUDENTS!today we're having a new student,please introduce yourself to your new classmates." a creepy teacher said cheerly.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo..jeoneun Kwon Jiyong-rago haeyo." I said proudly.
 

"Woow!his cool!" a random girl said.

 

"He's goona be mine!" a cute girl said confidently.

 

"YOU?!" my soon-to-be bride shouted at me..it made me smirk.

 

"Huh..?Sandara..you know Mr Kwon?well then..since you know each other..then you could seat beside Sandara, Mr Kwon.Well then since there would be a teacher's meeting for the upcoming play of the juniors,then I guess this is free time!Annyeonghasaeyo.." that stupid creepy teacher said and she left the room.

 

"WASSUUPP POLKA!or should I call you TOKKI?" I said.

 

 

Normal POV:

 

 

"WASSUUPP POLKA!or should I call you TOKKI?" Jiyong said cooly.
 

"YOU COCKY BASTARD!PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD GO TO HELL!JERKK!" Dara screamed on the top of her lungs.
 

"GEEZ!WOMAN..COULD YOU BE ANY LOUDER!" Jiyong retorted annoyingly,which made the female population in class faint *except for Chaerin,IU and Dami,they were all watching the two fight,though one is recording it already it's exactly Chaerin jobs*

 

HUH!just there I won't fight with some conceited jerk like you!" Dara pouted and went back to reading.

 

 

"Good!because I could sleep without any disturbances!" Jiyong said as covered his face with his Manga book.
 

"Jiyong?why are you here?" Seungri disturbed his best friend.

 

"Oh Seungri..it's you..Tsk..I'm here to make her life like hell and win the bet." Jiyong said as he eyed the sleeping brunette beside him and eyed Chaerin who is glaring at him.

 

"Jiyong.." Seungri said worriedly.

 

"Don't worry Seungri..I won't break this girl heart until I get my share." Jiyong said confidently.
 

 

After School:

 

 

"See you later Tokki!" Jiyong said to Dara before he walked away.Dara just pretended not to hear what he said.

 

"What does that mean Dara?"  IU asked.

 

"Omo..Dara-ah..are you going on a date with him?" Dami asked.

 

"THIS PABO IS GETTING MARRIED TO THAT KWON!" Chaerin said in her cold voice.

 

"EH?" both girls said in unision.

 

"Ch-cha-Chaerin-roo..you knew?" Dara asked quite surprised.

 

"SUCH A PABO,PABO!" while knocked Dara head.
 

"Yaaahh!Chaerin-rooo!what was that for?" she rubbed the pain spot.
 

"It's for keeping a secret from us!now get home and explain everything tomorrow,you still have a date right?" Chaerin said eyeing her best friend.

 

"Ohh..arasso.hehehe..mianhe Chaerin-roo..I promise I'll explain EVERYTHING TOMORROW!annyeong!" Dara said hastily as she left the room.

 

"Daebak..Dara getting married?" Dami still can't believe her friend wants to marry soon.

 

"I'm quite surprised myself Dami..how about you Chaerin-roo..you knew it right?since when?" IU asked.

 

"Let's just say that not so long..c'mon girls..we have a date to record!" Chaerin declared and left the room while the two girls just sweat dropped.

 

"Uhm..IU..do you think we should follow Chaerin-roo?" they are not sure whether they wanted to follow Chaerin or not.

 

"I don't know Dami..but if we don't,we're dead." they are very afraid of Chaerin.

 

Both girls gulped and followed the ice queen.

 

 

 

 

                                                           -END OF CHAPTER 4-