The Proposal

How Much is My Love Worth?

 

Normal POV:

 

*Sigh*
 

"PABO,PABO,PABO" Chaerin said while knocking on Dara's head.
 

"Ouw!yaahh!Chaerin-roo!that is hurt you know.." Dara complained.

 

"You've been sighing for the nth time..I know there was something happened Dara,just leave that Kwon to me." Chaerin said in her coldest voice.

 

Dara smiled at her best friend and said.."Chaerin-roo,gwenchana..I'm just uh.." Dara said sadly.

 

"Confused?" Chaerin asked.

 

"Yeah." Dara answered weakly.
 

Classes has started so Dara and Chaerin ended their conversation.All classes went on as usual and smoothly..except for our cute brunette who was quite bothered since Jiyong was absent.Lunch time came and the afternoon classes started but there is still no sign of Jiyong.

 

"PABO,PABO,PABO" Chaerin knocked on Dara's head for the second times.

 

"Ouch! Chaerin-roo!what was that for?" Dara asked while scratching her head.
 

"Stop looking for him because he is not here!where's the bastard huh,baby?" Chaerin asked.
 

"I don't know,I've been calling him many times but still no answer." Seungri answered.
 

"Have you tried to contact at the Kwon's residence?" Chaerin asked calmly.
 

"Yes,I've been doing it awhile ago,Chaerin-roo." Dara said 

 

"I hope he is alright." Dara whispered worriedly.
 

"I'm sure he's alright Dara." Seungri said and gave Dara an assuring smile.

 

"Thanks Seungri.Well then I'll see you both tomorrow,we still have a quiz tomorrow and I have to be good in Mrs Han Byul class." Dara said while forcing a smile.
 

"Are you sure you're fine pabo?" Chaerin asked coolly.

 

"Yes,I'll be fine Chaerin-roo,annyeong." Dara smiled.
 

Dara left the room leaving Chaerin and Seungri alone.

 

"Are you sure you don't know where's Kwon huh,bunny boy?" Chaerin asked her boyfriend suspiciously.
 

"Uh..well.." Seungri said as he bowed his head down.

 

"Well.." Seungri was silent a moment.
 

"Well?" Chaerin asked seriously.
 

"Jiyong called me early this morning." Seungri begin his story.

 


Early in the Morning

Ring ring ring..
 

"Urgh..yeobosaeoyo?"

 

"Seungri."
 

"Ji-Jiyong?what is it?do you know what time it is?it's still 5 in the morning!"

 

"I know Seungri..but..hey,can you do me a favor?"
 

"What?" 
 

"Book me the restaurant where we used to dine..I still have a lot of things to do.I want the whole restaurant to be booked at around 7 pm..no one is allowed to dine there..arasso?Thanks man."

 

"Uh..oh..arasso..YAAHH!wait!what?yeobosaeyo?Jiyong?!Urgh.. I better book the restaurant in advance."


 


"So,he's planning something huh?" Chaerin smirked.

 

"I think so." Seungri replied.
 

"Hmmm..time to take out my video camera..c'mon bunny boy,we still have a date to spy." Chaerin said as she grabbed Seungri's hand.
 

 

Dara POV:
 

 

I walked out the room,still thinking what had happened between me and Jiyong.I reached the school gates when suddenly a black limousine stopped in front of me and a man who was around 50 years old wearing a white uniform went out and opened the back door.
 

"Miss Park..young master sent me to fetch you." he said while giving a curt bow.
 

"Ehh?who's your master?and may I ask why?" I asked confusedly.

 

The man just smiled at me and said.."I don't know why he sent me but he said if you won't come with me I'll have to carry you and force you to get into the car..my master's name is Kwon Jiyong."

 

"Ohh..arasso." I said briefly.

I went in the car because I know that this man wouldn't dare defy Jiyong's orders.

 

We stopped in front of a shop that sells expensive dresses and beautiful shoes on display.
 

"What are we doing here?" I asked him.

 

"Young master told me to bring you here and then we'll move on to our next destination." he said politely.
 

"But I can still wear my old dresses!" I wailed.

 

"Young master wants the best for someone who is special to him." he smiled.
 

I went inside the shop and I was greeted with a warm smile by a red haired lady who was in her 20's.
 

"Miss Park,I'm Berry,I'll be your designer..and Young master has already chosen a design for your dress for tonight." she said.

 

"What?" I asked,I'm very surprised by what was said by her.
 

"Please come with me." she said as she guided me the way.

 

We went inside the dressing room and she helped me changed my uniform.After a few minutes,she told me to come out and asked me to look at the mirror.

 

"Wow!Jiyong is very clever to choose a design for my dress,this dress is very beautiful and same goes to this shoes" I was stunned.

http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/01/04/0/751/7515872/7c1dbc03d0584271_cream-dress.preview.jpg

 

http://images.esellerpro.com/2240/I/379/73/scaleCG53_CreamPatentPU_1.jpg


"I'm glad Young Master has found someone like you.Rei,she's done now." she looked and smiled at the old man.

 

"Ohh..I see.Come Miss Park,we're off to our next destination." he said.

 

"Oh..what about my uniform?" I asked him.
 

Yeah,what about my uniform?how I want to go to school if I didn't wear my uniform?
 

"We've taken care of it Miss Park,no need to worry about it." he said.
 

"Oh..arasso,jeongmal kamsahamnida ahjussi." I said as I gave him a sweet smiled.

 

"You're welcome." he replied.
 

I went inside the car without knowing where ahjussi will take me to the next place.After 15 mins of driving,we stopped at a salon.Ahjussi went out the car and again opened the door for me.

 

"Kamsahamnida..so this is our next destination huh?" I asked while looking at the salon.

 

"Yes,well then,shall we go inside?" he asked.

 

We went in and a bald man approached me,he introduced himself as Alec.

 

"I'll be your hair and makeup artist..come now let's get started." he said excitedly.

 

http://sokoreal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/zrr6V.jpeg
 

After an hour..

 

"You're ready Miss Park." he said after making the final touches on my hairdo.

 

"Kamsahamnida,ahjussi" I said happily.
 

"You're welcome..well then,hope you'll last with Young Master." Alec said sincerely.

 

"Thank you.well then,annyeonghi gasaeyo." I said while bowing my head down.

 

He drove for 20 minutes and finally stopped at a fancy restaurant.

 

"Uh ahjussi?are you sure this is our final destination?nobody seems to eat here." I said as I lifted by brow.

 

"Why don't you go inside." he said while smiling.

 

"Oh,hehehe..right..kamsahamnida ahjussi..wait..aren't you coming inside?you haven't eaten yet." I said worriedly.
 

"No worries Miss Park..my duty has ended for now and I'll go home." he said politely.
 

"Oh..arasso,annyeonghi gasaeyo ahjussi." I said and gave him a smiled.

 

"No problem,enjoy your night." he said as he opened the car door.

 

"I will." I replied.

 

I went inside the restaurant and saw only one table at the center and the floor was surrounded with red rose petals and a group of people were playing a slow music.
 

http://life.hiltonkl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Screen-shot-2010-07-27-at-6.00.41-PM.jpg
 

"Wha.." I have no words to say.I was very impressed to see the table decorations.

 

"Yo Polka." suddenly there is someone greets me from behind,I'm very familiar with the voice.

 

I turned around ans saw Jiyong,he was wearing a rock-a-like tee and a semi formal jacket by Balmain.

 

 

http://21bangs.com/stylish/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/tumblr_liee5opeCX1qb2yato1_500.jpg

 

 

Jiyong POV:
 

 

"Yo Polka." I greeted her.

 

Dara turned around with a shocked expression..she wore the dress that I choose,her hair was curled and it wasn't tied,her makeup was light and she wore a pale pink lipstick..damn!she really is beautiful.


 

"Ji-Jiyong?" Dara asked shockingly.

 

 

"Hm?why are you so shocked Polka?expecting someone?" I asked while smirking.

 

"No..I mean..you have made all this?" she asked me.

 

"Who do you expect to do all this things Polka?" I asked as I lifted my brow.

 

"Uh.." she bowed shame.
 

"Let's eat first." I said as I went to her side and grabbed her hand..
 

I led her to her chair,after that I took out my seat which was located in front of her.

 

"What would it be sir?champagne or wine?" the waiter asked.

 

"Champagne for me how,about you Polka?" I asked her.
 

"Uh,I'll have the same." she replied.

 

The waiter poured the drink and served our food.

 

"Eat." I said to her. 
 

She looked at me and smiled.
 

"Thank you Jiyong." she said sheepishly.
 

"Hmm..just eat Polka." I said..I could feel my cheeks burning!

 

We ate our food quietly then the musicians just continued to play my song that I composed.
 

"You know..I never imagine I could having dinner with a man." she said.

 

"Hm..sentimental much Polka?" I begin to .
 

"Shut up!Jiyong,why did you do this?" she asked confusedly.

 

"You're done eating,right?come,let's dance." I said as I extended my hand.
 

"What?" she frowns.
 

"Are you deaf Polka?c'mon,stop asking me questions." I said sarcastically.

 

"Oh..arasso." she said as she held my hand.

 

While dancing..

 

"Dara..I'm sorry about what happened.I was a coward for not telling you the truth..I think I'm learning to love you Dara..you're making me crazy.I got so mad when I knew TOP confessed to you..I'm not giving you any pressure..I just want you to know that I love you." I just stared at her.

 

"Jiyong..I.." she looks confused.

 

"You don't have to answer right now..you can decide during the engagement party whether to marry me or not..mom and dad knows that I'm giving you freedom." I smiled at her.

 

"But,you can't get your fortune if.." she said worriedly.

 

"I don't care..I just hope you'll stay with me." I said firmly.I just want her to stay by my side..forever.

 

"Jiyong.." she said.

 

I felt my heart somersaulting when she said my name.


 

Normal POV:
 

 

"Jiyong.." Dara said.

 

"Shhh..just let me hold you Dara." Jiyong said while hugging Dara.

 

Jiyong was surprised when Dara hugged him back..he smiled inwardly..for the first time he felt contented and he felt the true love.While both of them continued dancing,two eyes were looking from the outside.

 

"Jagiya..do you think this is fine?they need privacy." Seungri whispered to Chaerin.

 

"Shut up bunny boy,you always say that." Chaerin  said while recording everything.
 

 

 

 

I know this is too short,I'm sorry guys.the next chapter will be long.I guess..

-END OF CHAPTER 18-