Bom?Who is She?

How Much is My Love Worth?

 

Normal POV:
 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong and Dara reached the park and both sat under the big Sakura tree.There was a brief silence engulfing them when Jiyong asked something which made Dara shocked.
 
 
"Polka..do you know why I agreed to this marriage?" Jiyong asked.
 
"No." Dara replied shortly.
 
"Want me to tell you?" Jiyong said by using a soft voice.
 
 
"Uhm..if it's fine with you then,arasso..I'll listen." Dara smiled briefly.
 
 
Jiyong let out a small laugh then continued his story..
 
 
 
"I had a girlfriend 3 years ago..her name was Park Bom.We were classmate since we were 10 years old.I was a new student where she and Seungri went in.I was sated between Bom and Seungri.I talked to Seungri and we became close,but Bom?well,she was just this meek girl.We only talk when I ask her something and vice-versa.When we reached high school I realized that I have feelings for her and so I confessed to her when Seungri encouraged me too.She answered back to me after I confessed,she returned my feelings.We were going out for almost 2 years when my father told me that my grandfather arranged me a marriage.I was so furious that I went to this park and started punching this tree.Bom found me and I told her everything.She broke up with me thinking it might be the best for us.I told her I had fight for her but she told she didn't want me and my dad to fight because of her.She left me here alone.The next day,Seungri told me that she and her family left the country.She gave me a letter." Jiyong then pulled something out of his pocket and gave it to Mikan.
 
"Jiyong,this is…" Dara startled.

 
 
Dara POV:
 
 
 
I listened intently to Jiyong story then I noticed he pulled something out his pocket and he gave it to me.

 
"Jiyong..this is…" I was very surprised to see the letter given by Jiyong ex-girlfriend to him.He still retrain it well.I'm sure he still loved Bom to this day.
 
"Her letter to me..read it..just don't laugh." Jiyong said coldly.
 
I read the letter..
 
 
 
Dear Jiyong,
 
I'm sorry I have to leave like this.I was actually planning to tell you, but it might complicate things between us and between you and your dad.My mother and my step-dad are planning to live in another country.My mom has been offered a job there too.I know if I tell you the country,you might kidnap me… just kidding! :D
 
Jiyong,I hope you'll understand this..I'm sorry and I really love you.Goodbye Jiyong..I'll miss you..
 
Love,
    Bom…
 
P.S. I hope you'll treasure your fiancée just as much as I treasure you.
 
 
 
Tears started to fall from my eyes..unknowingly,I hugged Jiyong.
 
 
 
 
Jiyong POV:
 
 
 
I really didn't share my past with just someone else except for Seungri though.But this girl reminded me of Bom..her attitude,those childish smiles and her eyes.I told her my past and handed her the letter Bom gave me.She read the letter silently.I was surprised to see her crying.I was about to comfort her but she did something which made me feel secured.She hugged me tightly while crying.
 
 
"YAAHH POLKA!I need some air." she hugged me so tightly till I can't breathe.But at the same time,I felt comfortably and without realizing it,I returning the hug.
 
 
"Jiyong-ah…hiccup…I'm…hiccup…sorry…hiccup…about Bom." she could not speak clearly for arrested her tears.I felt she was quite cute back then.I just want to pinch her fluffy cheeks but I have to acted cool in front of her.
 
"Hmm.." I wanted to more.
 
"I'm so sorry.." Dara said apologetically then she broke the hug.
 
"Tsk..it was not your fault Polka.It's getting late,we should go." as I looked at my 7ron Tron inspired LED watch,it's exactly 11 pm.
 
I stood up to leave when she asked something..
 
 
 
Normal POV:
 
 
 
Jiyong stood up to leave when Dara asked him which he never expected…
 
"Uhm..Jiyong,do you still love Bom?and why did you tell me all of this?" Dara asked out of the blue.Even though she has already known the answered,she still wanted to hear it out from Jiyong mouth.
 
"Hhm..you reminded me of her,that's why I told you and I won't answer your first question.Let's go..your parents might be worried." Jiyong said.
 
Jiyong brought Dara home.
 
 
"Thanks for tonight Jiyong..well,see you tomorrow at school." Dara said sheepishly.
 
"Hmm..." the only word that Jiyong replied to Dara.
 
Dara got out of the car then smiled one last time at Jiyong which made Jiyong blushed a little.
 
"Mom,dad..I'm home!" Dara said happily.
 
"Hi dear..how's the date?" her mother asked.
 
"Fine..well,gotta go sleep now.Goodnight mom,dad." Dara said before straightly went upstairs.
 
"Looks like it went well Kim." Dara's dad commented.
 
"You're right Park,looks like it did." Dara's mom smiled briefly.
 
"Hey noona..!" Thunder greeted Dara   when she went upstairs.
 
"Hey pabo boy..so how's the date with Seohyun?" Dara asked as she entered her brother's room.
 
"...." Thunder suddenly remained quiet.
 
"Thunder?" Dara have been confused.
 
"Seohyun broke up with me,she said she found someone." Thunder said sadly.
 
"What?!" Dara can't believed what her brother said.
 
"Chill noona..you know what,I also met this girl." Thunder grinned sheepishly.
 
"Really?who was she?and how did you meet her?" Dara is so excited to knew the girl.
 
"I was deeply hurt by what Seohyun did,then I bumped into her.Her name was..Tiffany." Thunder said proudly.
 
"Don't tell me you're planning to use her to forget Seohyun?" Dara lifted her eyebrows.
 
"Of course not!I didn't say I like her yet..but maybe she is different compared to Seohyun." Thunder grinned sheepishly.
 
"Whatever makes you happy Thunder..well,goodnight…" Dara went to her room but Thunder stopped her from walked.Thunder want to ask something to Dara.
 
"WAIT NOONA!tell me about your date!" Thunder asked Dara excitedly. 

 
 
At the Kwon Mansion…

 
 
"How's the date Jiyong?" Mrs Kwon asked.
 
"...." Jiyong didn't wanted to speak.Jiyong ashamed to tell what had happend earlier to Mrs Kwon.
 
"Omo…Jiyong oppa blushing!" Yuri said.
 
"Shut up!I'm goin' to bed.." Jiyong directly went to his room.

 
 
The next day:

 
 
"Annyeong yorobun!" Dara greeted her friends.
 
"Annyeong.." Dami and IU said.
 
"Chaerin-roooooooooooooooooooooo…" Dara wanted to hug Chaerin.
 
"PABO,PABO,PABO!" Chaerin knocked Dara head.
 
"YAAAHH! Chaerin-roo,stop doing that!it hurts you know..and I'm already 17!" Dara complained while pouting.
 
"Then stop hugging me dummy,you're the 17 year old girl who is still in pigtails!" Chaerin exclaimed.
 
"Yaahh..!Chaerin-roo…" Dara felt sad.
 
"Lee is right Polka,you should let your hair down." Jiyong said while going to his seat.
 
"I HAVE A NAME ERT!" Dara was very angry because Jiyong called her Polka.
 
"Tsk..whatever." Jiyong makes a disgusted face mimicked.
 
Dara went to her seat after greeting her friends *which was beside Jiyong.*
 
"Good morning my dearest students!I would like to inform all of you about the final exams which is next week,do your best..arasso?you're graduating from this school and we expect you to achieve your goals,so keep working hard..arasso?classes today would be shortened for you to have time to prepare for the exams!" Mrs Han Byul announced and left the room.After their class,Jiyong confronted Dara and said…
 
"Yaahh pabo..!don't forget,we're having dinner with my parents tomorrow evening,tell your folks too." Jiyong said.
 
"Eh?why my Jiyong talking to her?" a gang of girls saw Jiyong and Dara was talked.They find it odd why did Jiyong greeted Dara.
 
"Hey !what did you do to our Jiyong?why he was so good with you?" they exclaimed.
 
Jiyong fans began to bad-mouth Dara,but thanks to Chaerin and Jiyong.Jiyong deathly glared at them,they ran and went out of the room.
 
"Stupid girls." Chaerin muttered while listening to Dara and Jiyong conversation.
 
"Tomorrow?but we still have exams to study!crap..!!arasso,I'll tell them." Dara said.
 
"Don't go if you don't want too..Polka dotted ." and with that last statement,Jiyong left.
 
"Yaaahh Jiyong..!wait up!" Seungri yelled while he followed Jiyong.
 
"Hey idiot,let's go and don't worry about the exams.You're a good student anyway,though I'm smater than you." Chaerin declared while smirking.
 
"Hehehe..gumawo Chaerin-roo." Dara laughed.
 
Dara was walking towards the gate when someone's car stopped in front of her.
 
"HEY!are you trying to kill me?" Dara shouted then kicked the car.
 
The driver opened his window which made Dara froze.
 
"Ahh...Jiyong,mianhae..I didn't know.." Dara blushed.
 
"Shut up and get inside." Jiyong told her to get into the car.
 
"What?!" Dara argued.
 
"Are you deaf??!get inside!" Jiyong yelled at Dara.
 
"Fine." Dara obey his commanded.
 
Dara seated herself comfortably on the front seat,then Jiyong drove his car going to the park.
 
"Jiyong,are we going to the park?" Dara asked Jiyong if they would going to the park.
 
"Hmm.." Jiyong replied briefly.
 
"I'll take that as a yes." Dara pouted cutely. 
 
They reached the park and went directly to the tree.Dara noticed someone standing beside the tree.She has a silky reddish hair which reached to her waist and she has brown eyes, just like Dara.The girl waved at them which made Dara shocked.
 
"Could this be Bom?" Dara asked herself,her question was confirmed when Jiyong waved at the girl.
 
"Jiyong!glad to see you!" Bom said while hugging her ex.
 
"Bom." Jiyong said lovingly returning the hug.
 
 

 
                                                          -END OF CHAPTER 6-