Home Part 2

How Much is My Love Worth?

 

Normal POV:

 

Dara had already finished packing as well as the others.They went back to their previous hotel to get some of their stuff.They boarded their rental van.Chaerin and Seuungri were seated together while Jiyong,Dara and TOP were seated at the back.Dara was seated between TOP and Jiyong who were sitting quietly.
 

"What's wrong with these two?I'm getting bored here! Crap…maybe TOP was mad at me for kissing him and Mr. erted here was pissed since I left him at the clinic…hmph,it was his fault anyway.. *yawn* better sleep here…" Dara thought.
 

Dara head was unsteady since she was already asleep.The two lad noticed it. Jiyong was about to grab Dara head and let her rest on his shoulders but TOP was the first one to do it.
 

"F**k this guy!who do you think you're?!why are you acting like that towards Dara?!" Jiyong thought angrily.


But then he just closed his eyes and let his head cool down,he knows that he still needs to apologize to Dara.

 

"Tsk..never knew Kwon would be civilized like this…I thought he's falling for Krung-krung..maybe not." TOP thought.

 

Chaerin POV:

 

 

"This seems interesting..Kwon plays his role very well..but then that TOP really wants that pabo back.I'll earn millions with this jealous Kwon face…" I thought evilly and stared at the photo I just captured.

 

"Jagiya,what's that?" ohh,Seungri can't see this.

 

"Aniya.." as I hide the photo in my Jeremy Scott X Longchamp's "Pills" bag.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9L42rjkrYBc/ThmLhbnnOUI/AAAAAAAAAKk/vpYrK5PHyX4/s640/CL.bmp
 

"Are you sure?I just saw you putting something in your bag.You can't hide anything from me,you know that." Seungri said to me while giving me a smile.

 

He knew I was hiding something,even though I tried to deny it.I guess I have to admit,"Huh,just a picture of your best friend's jealous face." 
 

"Chaerin..." Seungri said.URGH!my baby boy can be so annoying sometimes.

 

"I'll earn from this baby so just keep your mouth shut." I gave him a deathly glared.
 

"Fine..*sigh* I wonder how will Jiyong react to this."  Seungri just agreed to my request.I just smiled cynically.I'm very excited to see how Kwon reacted later.

 

 

Normal POV:

 

 

They reached the hotel.


Jiyong knocked hard on Dara head.

 

"Yaahh!that is very hurt!why did you do that?" Dara yelled who is now fully awake.

 

"Duh,to wake you up..and by the way pabo,you're drooling." Jiyong mahe a disgusting face..

 

"Shut up!and I don't slaver!c'mon TOP.." Dara grabbed TOP and left Jiyong behind.Chaerin and Seungri saw what happened *since Dara and TOP left first.*

 

"Your face is very red because of over jealousy you know." Chaerin said smugly.
 

"Shut up!" Jiyong said in an angry tone and left the van.
 

"This is exciting,don't you think baby?" Chaerin asked Seungri while smirk.
 

"No comment..c'mon babe,let's go." Seungri said.

 

Chaerin blushed at Seungri endearment and followed him.
 

Dara,Chaerin,Jiyong and Seungri finished packing their own things when TOP met them at the lobby.
 

"Ehh?TOP,you're not leaving yet?" Dara asked.

 

"Not yet.. our flight is scheduled for tomorrow..maybe I'll get in touch with you when we arrived back in Japan later." TOP said while giving a smile to Dara.

 

"Sure!meet me at the Lilac Park next week? 3 pm?" Dara said excitedly.

 

"Arasso!see you Krung-krung!" TOP said and gave Dara a kiss on her cheeks,after that he left.

 

Jiyong and Seungri eyes widen when TOP kissed Dara while  Dara stood there..frozen and blushing.


 

Chaerin on the other hand just smirked and realized that Jiyong clenched his fist.

 

"Uh..I think we should go now." Seungri said trying to get rid the tension in Jiyong heart.

 

"Hmm." Jiyong went out first followed by Seungri.

 

"Are you ready to go?" Chaerin asked Dara.

 

"Yeah..I guess." Dara said weakly.
 

After a few minutes,they reached the airport just in time of their flight. Jiyong and Dara were seated together and same goes to Seungri and Chaerin.

 

"*Sigh* flying again." Dara said uncomfortably.
 

"Scared Polka?" Jiyong asked in his cold voice.
 

Dara looked at him and was surprised to see Jiyong were staring at her with a murderous look.Dara just turned her eyes away from Jiyong.
 

"..." Dara doesn't wanted to talk to Jiyong.
 

"And now you're not talking to me?huh,if I was TOP,I guess you'll be happy and talkative right now." Jiyong said in a low voice.

 

"You're wrong.I'll be just happy if you didn't treat me like a worthless person Jiyong" Dara thought sadly.
 

"Guess you really didn't want to talk to me..I guess I'll have to switch seats with Lee.." Jiyong said dryly.
 

He was about to stand up but then Dara grabbed his hand and said..
 

"Please stay..Chaerin will be mad at me when I act like a baby..but I'm really scared of heights..I'll do whatever you want,just stay here.." Dara pleaded with those puppy eyes.
 

"*Sigh* I hope you'll have no regrets with what you said a moment ago Polka." Jiyong said boringly and sat down again beside Dara.

 

During the flight,Seungri and Chaerin were planning for Jiyong and Dara to fall in love with each other while Dara just slept and Jiyong just kept staring at Dara.

 

 

Jiyong POV:
 

 

"This girl sure sleeps a lot..*sigh* I should be mad at her and that TOP..but every time she appealed with those puppy eyes..I just couldn't resist her! DAMMIT! Jiyong,you're getting crazy! Heck,you might end up in the mental hospital!" I mentally cursed myself.I let Polka rest her head on my shoulder then I remembered the CD Lee gave me..I decided to listen to it when we reached at home.The flight was smooth and finally after a few hours,we are back in Korea.

 

"Polka,we're here." I said,pretended to be cool.
 

"*Yawn* we are? I'm…" Polka wasn't able to finish what she was saying since she was covering ..like she was going to throw up..
 

"Yaahh Polka..gwenchana?wait here,I'll get.." I wasn't able to finish what was I saying since the IDIOT threw up on my shirt.This is VERY !
 

 

Dara POV:
 

 

"Polka,we're here." Jiyong wake me up as I opened my eyes slowly and realized that we have reached in Korea.

 

"*Yawn* we are? I'm…" I was about to say something when I felt like my head were spinning and I felt like I was going to throw up soon.I covered my mouth to prevent from doing it.
 

"Yaahh Polka..gwwenchana?wait here,I'll get.." Jiyong  wasn't able to finish what he was saying when I couldn't take it anymore and without realizing it,I threw up on his shirt.
 

After that,I didn't know what was already happened..all I remembered was Jiyong cursing while Chaerin and Seungri rushed towards us.

 

I woke up,I don't know what had happened an hour ago.Urgh..my head still hurts a bit,wait..where am I? I'm in my room?whoa… how did I get here?
 

"Dara-ah!how are you?" my mom asked.Kyaahh!I miss my mom so much.

 

"Mom!" I said excitedly as I hugged my mom.

 

 

Normal POV:

 

 

"Mom!" Dara said excitedly as she hugged Mrs Park.

 

"Yo..noona!" Thunder said cheerfully.

 

"Dong-saeng!" Dara said while smiling.



Mrs Park still hugged her tightly while sitting on the bed..while Thunder stood beside Dara's bed.

 

"How did I end up in my room?and where's dad?" Dara asked.

 

"Well,he was talking to Jiyong dear… and Dara,why did you do that?" Mrs Park asked seriously.
 

"Do what?" Dara asked quite confused.

 

"Dara!don't play dumb with me." Mrs Park said in an angry tone.

 

Dara looked at Thunder..

 

"You vomited." Thunder mouthed.
 

Dara looked back at Mrs Park with an apologizing face.
 

"Mom..I'm.." Dara was just about to apologize when someone is knocking on the door.

 

"*Knock knock* Dara,you're awake?glad you're home now." Mr Park said while smiling at his daughter.
 

"Dad,annyeonghasaeyo!" Dara said,she went to her father and hugged him.
 

"So yeobo,where's Jiyong?" Mrs Park asked.

 

"He already left,he still needs to change.." Mr Park said while chuckling,he stopped when he noticed Mrs Park was glaring at him.

 

"Uh..I think we should go outside Thunder.." Mr Park said nervously.

 

"Arasso.." Thunder followed Mr Park.



Thunder and Mr Park left Dara's room because they know that Mrs Park has something to tell Dara.

 

"Uhm..mom..I'm sorry about Jiyong's.." Dara wasn't able to finish her words when Mrs Park cut it off.

 

"Don't say sorry to me missy..say sorry to Jiyong tomorrow at school." Mrs Park said firmly.

 

"Mom..I didn't mean to.." Dara wanted to explain.

 

"Dara.." Mrs Park said in a gentle voice.

 

"Arasso,I'll apologize to him mom.." Dara nodded.

 

"Dara,that's not the only thing I want to talk about." Mrs Park said excitedly.
 

"What mom?there's still more?" Dara make a lazy face.

 

"Yes..come with me." Mrs Park said while smiling at her daughter..she just looks like Dara but Mrs Park has a shorter hair.

 

Mrs Park and Dara went to the room.Mrs Park locked the door and opened her closet.

 

"Mom,what's that?" Dara asked as her mom gave her a box.
 

"Dara-ah..this is your wedding dress…" Mrs Park said while smiling at Dara.

 

"Ehh?mom.." Dara opened the box and found a cream colored dress.

 

She pulled it out and found the most beautiful dress.

http://www.weddinginspirasi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/palace-wedding-dress-pronovias-2012.jpg

 

"Well?" Mrs Park grinned.

 

"Mom..it's beautiful...but where..?" Dara asked confusedly.

 

"I book it when you was on vacation in Bali." Mrs Park said.

 

"Really mom..it's wonderful." Dara was stunned to see her wedding dress.

 

"Well,I asked Mrs Kang to make this dress specially for you Dara." Mrs Park said happily.

 

"Mom!you're the best!" Dara said and hugged Mrs Park tightly.

 

"I'm glad you love it." Mrs Park said.
 

"Now Dara,let's take a seat..tell me what happened?how are you and Jiyong?" Mrs Park asked in a childish manner.

 

"Mom..nothing much happened." Dara answered shyly.
 

"C'mon Dara,tell me…" Mrs Park forced Dara to tell.

 

"Well mom,I'm not so sure if I still want to marry Jiyong." Dara said honestly.

 

"Dara? Why is that?" Mrs Park said confusedly.
 

"Mom,I know you and dad agreed to this marriage..but mom..I want to marry based on love." Dara said who is now crying.

 

Mrs Park just stared at her daughter and hugged her gently.. "Hush now Dara..I know it's very hard for you..but you know what Dara,you don't have to do this if you don't want to.We'll explain to Jiyong parents." Mrs Park Dara's cheeks.

 

"Mom..I really want to fulfill your request..but mom,Jiyong loves someone." Dara sighed heavily.

 

"So..something did really happened huh?" Mrs Park asked seriously.
 

Dara looked at her mom with surprised eyes.Mrs Park just smiled and said..
 

"Looks like you like Jiyong…aniya,I think you love him Dara." Mrs Park said happily.

 

"Mom..how did you.." Dara wondering how Mrs Park can find out.

 

"Mother knows best Dara.From the way you said it..that Jiyong is in love with someone,you sounded very upset..not to say you were jealous." Mrs Park smirked.
 

"Mom.." Dara said sadly.
 

"Dara-ah..we'll do anything for your happiness as well as your brother.We'll call off the deal if you.." Mrs Park wasn't able to finish her words when Dara cut it off.
 

"But mom..your friendship with Mrs Kwon and Mr Kwon might be ruined." Dara said worriedly.

 

"Dara..I love your father when I married him.I was really happy when I decided to wed him,I want you to experience the same thing.I'm sorry we just made the deal." Mrs Park make an apologizing face.

 

"Mom,gwenchanayo." Dara smiled.

 

"But you know what Dara?when you love someone,there are times that you'll be hurt." Mrs Park held Dara's hand.

 

"I know mom." Dara said calmly.
 

"We can call for an arrangement..I'll tell your dad.." Mrs Park said.

 

"Mom..there's no need for that.I'll marry him..even if he does not love me." Dara said and stopped crying.
 

"But Dara-ah.." Mrs Park said in a low voice.
 

"Mo..you made me realize that I need to sacrifice.Like you..you were willing to give up the friendship you've shared with Jiyong parents..mom,kamsahamnida." Dara said while smiling.

 

"Dara,are you sure?" Mrs Park asked,she wants certainty.
 

"We still have one month,right?maybe he'll learn to love me by then." Dara said.

 

"Now let's go to eat,we were a bit dramatic back there." Mrs Park said jokingly.

 

"Hehehe..sure mom!I'm starving!" Dara rubbed her tummy.

 

Jiyong Mansion:

 

 

"Good evening Mr Jiyong,let me take your luggage." the butler said politely.

 

"Honey!You're home..wait,what happened?" Mrs Kwon asked when she noticed the stain on Jiyong shirt.
 

"Dara threw up." Jiyong said irritatingly.

 

When Mrs Kwon heard what has already happened,she laughed at her son.

 

"Well there had been no girls do that to my son." Mr Kwon said while chuckling.
 

Jiyong rolled his eyes when he heard his dad chuckled. "I want to rest right now.I'll see you tomorrow." Jiyong said while walk up the stairs slowly.
 

"But how about dinner?" Mrs Kwon asked.

 

"I'm not hungry mom.Good night dad." Jiyong said in a monotonous tone.
 

"Dara is a very good girl.Looks like our son likes her.Don't you think yeobo?" Mrs Kwon asked Mr Kwon.

 

"Yeah.When something like this happen,h'll be so wild and come home wth furious,but now?he seems a bit calm." Mrs Kwon said while smirking.

 

 

Jiyong POV:

 

 

"Dammit!I really need to take a shower." I said to myself.
 

I took a shower for almost an hour and changed my clothes.I looked for the CD that Lee gave me.I listened to Polka's conversation and her 'best friend.'

 

"You should stop shouting Dara."

 

Ehh? TOP-TOP?"

 

"If you're very mad,you could punch him you know."
 

"Yaahh!TOP,you know I don't know how to punch someone!"
 

 

"I hope you're feeling better."

 

 

"Don't worry.I'm fine.Hey,I thought you were going to buy me some food?"

 

"Uh..right..about that..uhm.."

 

"Don't tell me you were eavesdropping?"

 

"That BASTARD was listening to my conversation with DARA?I'll get him for that!" I thought angrily.

 

"TOP!URGH! What kind of best buddy are you?Hmph, I don't want to talk to you anymore!"
 

"Krung-krung!c'mon..mianhae.I just wondering what would you say to Kwon."
 

"Kwon?hey,did something happen between you and Jiyong?"
 

"Tsk..concern much?that bastard!is he that desperate to get Dara back?"

 

I clenched my fist..I knew that TOP was trying to get Dara back and dang,I screwed up!I swear I won't let him take Dara.
 

"Don't raise your eyebrows Krung-krung..nothing happened,why did you asked?"

 

Tsk..raising eyebrows huh?just like me..

 

"Well..I thought you've always admired rich people.."
 

"Rich people who are humble Dara,not like Kwon.You're right,he is a jerk for playing with a pretty girl like you."

 

Me..?a jerk?!tsk..I'll show you who's the real jerk here BASTARD!and what now?he wanted to flirt Dara?!

 

"Shut up TOP!and would you mind to stop calling me KRUNG-KRUNG?!"
 

"Hahaha..Dara is blushing!"
 

Huh,I thought I was the only one who can make that idiot blushing!what am I thinking?!get a grip Jiyong!

 

"Shut up!hmph..arasso,you didn't want to stop huh?then I'll have to punish you."
 

"Yaahh!Dara,stop it!"
 

"Aigoo,TOP..thanks for making me happy.I was really angry and thanks for saving me too."

 

Happy? is he that great?tsk..she's happy,that's why she kissed him?pathetic!
 

"Just tell what your problem is Dara and I promise I'll make you better."

 

"Arasso!I will,you really are my best buddy."

 

"C'mon TOP,we still have to eat and then pack our things."

 

"You..you go ahead,I'll catch up."
 

"Arasso,see you."

 

"She really didn't cheat on me huh?I guess I have to apologize..hey,wait a minute!she was the one who threw up on my shirt!and she's the reason I'm acting like mad!Damn that girl!I had better get some sleep..I'm getting crazy indeed." Jiyong sleep very well.


 

Dara POV:

 

Next day..
 

Dara went to her school earlier,she needs to prepare herself..she still has to apologize to Jiyong.
 

"Hmm..what am I going to do?think Dara,think!crap..why did I have to vomit!" Dara slap herself mentally.

 

I entered the room slowly and found Jiyong was sleeping on his desk.I went to him slowly and as much as possible quietly..I really don't know what to say.Well..here goes nothing..
 

"Ji-Jiyong?are you awake?" I asked nervously.

 

"What Polka?it's still early and you missed me already?" He asked me with a smirk on his face.

 

I stared into his eyes..I forgot how wonderful they were.

 

Jiyong POV:
 

 

"What Polka?it's still early and you missed me already?" I asked her.

 

She didn't answer or retorted back at me..I noticed she was staring at me and I was looking at her brown orbs..I really love those eyes.I snapped out of my thoughts and said..
 

"Falling for me now?" I just like to .I guess that is my new habit since I met her.

 

"SHUT UP ERT!" she said while blushing.Tsk..the old Polka is back.

 

"What do you want?you owe me a lot you know." I said not looking at her.

 

"Well..I.." she said with unrestricted.I became excited,what is actually she wants to tell?why she look nervous?

 

"Spill it." I said.

 

"I'm sorry about your shirt..I didn't mean to..I.." she said,I see..she wanted forgiveness.I'll harass her more.
 

"Huh..I won't forgive you." I said coldly.

 

"What?but I just said.." she wasn't able to finish her words when I cut it off.

 

"I know what you just said!and I won't forgive you..unless.." I said while smirking.Must have "unless" for me to accept her forgiveness,I'll use this opportunity to invite her out with me.  

 

"Unless what?" she said confusedly.
 

"Unless you go out with me." I said straight to the point.

 

"Wha-what?" she said with surprise,she seems to object.This can't be tolerated!

 

"You said it by yourself Polka..you'll do anything right?and I guess it's only fair that you would agree to go out with me." I grinned.

 

"Arasso!but,I don't want others to know about this!" she said emphatically.

 

"Too bad..they know.." I said calmly.

 

"What the...?!" she was very surprised about what I said earlier.

 

 

Normal POV:

 

 

"What the...?!" Dara was about to ask Jiyong but she gazed at the direction where Jiyong was looking and found IU,Dami,Kiko, Chaerin,Seungri and some of their classmates looking at them.

 

"Dara-ah!you'll go out with Jiyong?" IU asked.

 

"You !how could you flirt Jiyong,Park!" Kiko asked angrily.

 

"Dara,you didn't tell us!" Dami said.

 

Chaerin and Seungri just kept quiet.

 

"Guys..aniya,you've got the wrong idea..we were.." Dara said nervously.

 

"Yeah,we are going out and we're engaged." Jiyong said confidently.

 

"But..she's ugly and a nobody!" a fan girl of Jiyong complained.

 

PABO PABO PABO..

 

"Shut up!" Chaerin said coldly.

 

"Jiyong,you jerk!you're ruining my life!" Dara yelled.
 

"Huh,you are welcome Polka." Jiyong said.

 

"Good Morning class!" Mrs Han Byul greeted.

 

She noticed the girls were glaring at him and Jiyong was sending a deathly aura.
 

"Err..break time!" she said while exiting the room.

 

"This is not good pabo." Chaerin said to Dara..she's referring to the fan girls.

 

"Jiyong.." Seungri looked worried about Dara. 

 

"She'll be fine Seungri,let's go." Jiyong said and he headed for the door.
 

"See you around." Seungri said and gave Chaerin a peck on her cheeks before leaving the room.

 

"My life is going to be in the hell." Dara said while hitting her forehead.
 




                                           
                                                          -END OF CHAPTER 15-