Meet TOP

How Much is My Love Worth?

 

Normal POV:

 

 

TOP and Dara went to the restaurant where Jiyong and Bom was,they went near to the "couple."

 

"Ehh??Dara ?you're here?" Bom asked when she saw Dara.
 

"Ohh..annyeong Bom..Uhm..this is my friend TOP,TOPthis is my friends,Bom and Jiyong." Dara said.

 

"Friend?I thought I was your childhood sweet heart Dara?" TOP asked jokingly to the brunette.

 

"Shut up TOP!" Dara said while blushing.

 

TOP chuckled at Dara's reaction and he turned his eyes on Jiyong and Bom.

 

"Pleasure to meet you,Jiyong?The Kwon Jiyong?" TOP asked Jiyong.

 

"Hmm..." Jiyong didn't wanted to answered.

 

"Omo..the son of a business tycoon,how do you do?" TOP offered his hand but Jiyong just ignored it.

 

"So,you want revenge don't you Polka?" Jiyong asked Dara.

 

"Shut the hell up Kwon!I was looking for Chaerin-roo!and what do you mean by revenge huh?" Dara yelled and glared at the crimson eyed lad.

 

"Now you're calling me Kwon?" Jiyong asked coldly.

 

"Yeah..so?big deal!it's your family name anyway." Dara is getting angry right now.

 

"Huh,you hate it that much?have you forgotten you'll have the family name Kwon in less than a month?" Jiyong asked angrily while eyeing at Taeyang.

 

"SHUT UP JIYONG!" Dara couldn't take it anymore so she slapped Jiyong.

 

"Jiyong,are you alright?" Bom asked.

 

"Dara,calm down..why don't we just look for your friend." TOP said.

 

"If you're looking for Lee,she's in her room.C'mon Bom,let's go back to OUR room." Jiyong  said emphasizing the word "our." He s his arms around Bom waist and left the two.Dara just bowed her head.

 

"Dara,don't tell me he's your…" TOP haven't finished his words when Dara cut him off.

 

"Yes,he is TOP.My parents decided it for me." Dara bowed her head.

 

"That bastard!why did he brought another girl with him?" TOP asked.
 

"Bom was Jiyong ex.Jiyong parents forced him to marry me,his father doesn't approve on Bom." Dara explained very clearly to TOP.

 

"Dara?are you alright?I could meet your friend maybe tomorrow.But for now why don't you rest?" TOP hold Dara hand.


"TOP..I'm so sorry about what happened,I know Jiyong was so rude to you." Dara felt guilty.
 

"Dara,you don't have to say sorry.It wasn't your fault.See you tomorrow arasso?how about 8am?besides,I'm staying here with my family so I guess I'll meet you here." TOP smiled.

 

Dara smiled back at TOP and nodded.TOP offered Dara that he would walk her to her room but she declined.She was suppose to knock at Chaerin room but changed her mind.

 

"Hmmm,I guess I'll tell her tomorrow.It's already late." Dara thought.

 

While on her way to her room…

 

 

Dara POV:

 

 

I was on my way to my room but then I hear strange noises from Jiyong room.
 

"Are they alright?" I thought.

 

I knocked at the door but no one answered.I took a peek inside, the room was dark and I could hear Bom calling Jiyong name…

 

"Jiyong..Jiyong..ah!" Bom voices sounded like she had to endure the pain.
 

"Bom...you really are beautiful." I hear Jiyong said seductively.

 

I could see some clothes were at the floor.I finally knew what they were doing,I closed the door quietly and ran towards my room.I locked my door and went to my bed.

 

"Dara you big IDIOT!you should've just ignored those stupid noises!now look,you're suffering!you BIG DUMMY!KWON JIYONG!I HATE YOU!" Dara scolded herself.

 

"Why,why do I have to marry him?why did I have this STUPID FEELINGS FOR HIM!Urgh!I really hate it when he calls me polka! but why should I feel special when he calls me that?why did he have to save me from that drunk man when we went out on that date!why did he shared to me his past!God DARA!you fell for him with those little things he did!you stupid girl!" I thought angrily and punched my fist on the table beside my bed.I didn't know what I was thinking next.All I remembered was closing my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

 

 

Jiyong POV:

 

 

"DAMN!why did Polka introduce her 'childhood friend' to us?or was it really true what that guy said? Sweethearts?Dammit! Jiyong get a grip! you don't like Polka!but then why did you leave them there alone?and why were mad when that pabo introduced that guy!" Jiyong thought angrily as he and Bom went inside their room.
 

"Jiyong,are you alright?" Bom asked me.She sat beside me and cupped my face with her hands.

 

"Yeah." I smiled at her.

 

"I'll go out and buy tea arasso?wait here." Bom was about to leave when I grabbed her wrists and I started kissing her.I was surprised when she wrapped her arms around my neck and responded too.I didn't noticed I pushed her at the bed and the next thing I knew we were making out.Bom is still breathtaking as ever I continued kissing her neck and I started to take off my clothes and her.

 

"Jiyong..Jiyong…ah!" Bom said tried to withdraw the pain.

 

"Bom..you really are beautiful." I said seductively.

 

After what we did I found Bom were sleeping beside me.I stood up from the bed and went inside the bathroom. I washed my face and saw reflection.

 

"!what have I done? Bom is going to get marry!I'm going to get marry too!Damn!Jiyong!I thought you were against this arrangement?but why...?I promised I'll do anything for Bom,I promised to marry her but why did I regret doing 'it' with her?Dammit!what was that I felt when Dara introduced that guy?Damn Dara!what are you doing to me?" I thought angrily.I looked at the mirror and I saw Dara angry face.She was hurt,I know it. I tried to be blind but she's too easy to read,I felt sick for doing this to Dara.Since Bom left,I've been dating with other girls and ing with them but since Dara came into my life,I stopped it.I don't know why. Since that incident during our date when I saw being so helpless,I said to myself I'll protect her but when Bom came back,I broke that promise.I'm happy Bom is here but why do I feel empty?but with Dara..damn!I need to rest!I guess I'll apologize to Polka tomorrow."

 

 

Normal POV:


 

After that night Jiyong and Dara barely slept.They've been thinking about each other.

 

It was 8 in the morning when Chaerin and Seungri were at the restaurant.After a few minutes,Jiyong and Bom arrived.

 

"Yaahh,why are you clinging to Jiyong like a monkey?" Chaerin asked Bom coldly.

 

"Shut up Lee!she's my girlfriend,don't insult her in front of me." Jiyong madly at them.

 

"Jiyong!you have a fiancée." Seungri said.
 

"Huh,whatever." Jiyong gave them irritated face.

 

Chaerin clenched her fist and continued glaring at the girl.

 

"Jagiya..calm down." Seubgri whispered to her.
 

"Where's polka?" Jiyong asked.
 

"Concerned eh?aren't you both sharing the same room?" Chaerin asked.

 

"Uh..well Chaerin-roo,she traded with me." Bom said shyly.

 

"I see..I guess you had a great night together?" Chaerin asked.

 

Jiyong was about to say something when someone came running towards them.
 

"Good morning everyone!mianhae,I'm late..Chaerin-roo,annyeong!annyeong Seungri!good morning Bom,Jiyong." Dara greeted them cheerfully.

 

"Good morning Dara." Seungri greeteds back with his smile.

 

"Annyeong Dara." Bom greeted guiltily.

 

"....." Jiyong couldn't say anything.He was astonished to see Dara smiling.He still couldn't forget her angry face last night.

 

"Pabo!you have some explaining to do!but who are you with?" Chaerin asked when she saw TOP standing behind Dara.

 

"Ohh..this is Bin-..TOP,my friend.TOP,this is Chaerin-roo,my best friend and her fiancée,Seungri." Dara introduced TOP to Seungri and Chaerin.

 

"Nice to meet you." TOP said and smiled.

 

"Here,take a seat." Seungri offered.

 

*Sitting arrangement: Bom,Jiyong,Seungri,Chaerin,Dara and TOP*.The group ordered breakfast and started eating.Jiyong was glancing at Dara once in a while.

 

"Damn,she looks cute when she eats.Crap!stop staring at her like mad!she doesn't looks cute,she looks like a pig!" Jiyong thought.
 

Bom noticed Jiyong glanced towards Dara who was chatting with Chaerin and TOP.She even noticed Jiyong let out a small chuckle when Dara choked a little.

 

"Jiyong..are you happy with me?or are you happy when you're with Dara?" Bom thought sadly.
 

"Mmmphh..." Dara such as lack of space.

 

"Dara,are you alright?" TOP asked her when he heard Dara making a small noise.

 

"I bit my tongue." Dara said and touched her tongue slightly.

 

"Dara,it's bleeding." Seungri said.

 

"Ehhh?" Dara didn't know what to do..she was panicking.

 

"I'll get some…" TOP was unable to finish what he was saying when Jiyong stood up to get an ice and packed it inside his table napkin.He went beside Dara and said…

 

"Stick your tongue out."
 

Dara obeyed him and Jiyong placed the napkin gently on Dara's tongue,his other hand was placed on Dara's cheek.Everyone was shocked to see Jiyong do that.He was not like that with other girls nor to Bom. Dara  looked at Jiyong who also looking at her.

 

"Does it still hurt?" Jiyong asked.
 

Dara shook her head and Jiyong went back to his seat.
 

"Dara,are you ok now?" Bom asked.
 

"Yeah,..kamsahamnida Jiyong." Dara said who is now blushing.

 

"Whatever..you're such an idiot biting your own tongue.C'mon let's go and tour around Bali,I'm bored." Jiyong stood up and left the four of them.

 

"Well then I guess Jiyong is right." Seungri said.

 

Seungri and Bom went to follow Jiyong while Chaerin asked Dara something...
 

"Gwenchana?when Kwon did that,you went pale and now you're all red." Chaerin asked her best friend worriedly.
 

"Yeah Chaerin-roo,gwenchana..where are we going anyway?" Dara asked.

 

"You'll see.TOP,take good care at this girl,seems to me her fiancée is busy." Chaerin said to TOP who just nodded.
 

"TOP...let's go." Dara said to her friend smiling.

 

"Dara...you love him don't you?I wish I could tell you that I still love you." TOP thought looking at Dara who was following Chaerin.

Jiyong reached the van they rented and seated at the back.

 

"DAMN!Jiyong! what did you again?" Jiyong thought.

 

Everyone went inside the van.Bom was suppose to seat beside Jiyong when Chaerin told her.

 

"Seat beside Taeyang.Dara,you there with Kwon." Chaerin showed Dara and Jiyong seats.

 

"But..Chaerin-roo..TOP..." Dara can't leave TOP alone.

 

"Krung-krung..gwenchana..why,are you going to miss me?" TOP teased.

 

"Shut up!and don't call me Krung-krung!" Dara replied while laughing.

 

"Huh,idiots." Jiyong said to himself.
 

"What was that Kwon?" Chaerin asked.
 

"Aniya." Jiyong replied and stared out the window.
 

Dara sat beside Jiyong who is listening to his ipod.
 

The others who were sitting in front were chatting.

 

"Yaahh!looks like they're having fun.Why did I end up sitting with this jerk here?! *Yawn* I feel tired." Dara  thought then she slept.Unknown to her,Jiyong was watching her.

 

"Huh,such a sleepyhead." Jiyong thought and he placed Dara head on his shoulder.
 

Jiyong chuckled at Dara sleeping face,he could imagine Dara face when he told her to stick her tongue out,he laughed a little remembering her face.

 

"This girl looked like a 5 year old kid back there.God!she smells good just like strawberries." he thought and placed his nose on her hair to inhale her scent.He didn't realize that he too drifted into a deep slumber.His head was on top of Dara.Unknown to them were a pair of purple eyes watching them and was taking a picture of the two.TOP turned his head at the back and saw Dara and Jiyong sleeping soundly.

 

"Dara..I'll make you love me again." TOP thought.

 

Chaerin noticed how TOP looked at the sleeping figures..
 

"Seems interesting..I wonder how will Kwon win this game?tsk..be ready to have a rival Kwon Jiyong." a hint of evil sparked in Chaerin eyes.

 


 

                                                      -END OF CHAPTEER 11-