Concern?

How Much is My Love Worth?

 

Normal POV:

 

 

Bom woke up in the morning.She and TOP were lying on the couch of the bar,she didn't remember what happened last night but she was relieved to find that her clothes were on and so was TOP.She left TOP who were still sleeping and went to her and Jiyong room.
 

"Funny,usually Jiyong would lock the door.I wonder why it's open." Bom thought.

 

When she arrived there she saw Jiyong knocking on the bathroom door.

 

"Yaahh,come out there Polka!it's morning!Lee had unlocked the door already,we have to leave in a few minutes from now." Jiyong said.

 

"Jiyong?is Dara inside there?you slept together?" Bom asked in an annoyed voice.

 

"Oh Bom,you're there.Nope,she slept in the bathroom..we had a misunderstanding last night." Jiyong answered dryly without looking at Bom.He continued knocking on the door but it was useless.

 

"Dammit!Bom,can you call Lee and tell her that Polka is inside the bathroom?" Jiyong looked very worried on Dara condition in the bathroom.

 

"Uh...arasso." Bom said lazily.

 

 

At the Bar:

 

 

TOP woke up and found himself all alone in the couch.

 

"Urgh..my head hurts..I wonder where's Dara." TOP thought and went to the room.

 

 

Jiyong POV:


 

I asked Bom to get Lee since this stupid girl decided to spend the night in the BATHROOM!Geez!was she that stupid?lie down on the cold floor for a night?Damn!Lee will gonna kill me if this idiot gets cold…

 

"Can you just get out from there WOMAN?!" I screamed but no one answered.

 

Just then Bom arrived with Seungri and Lee.Lee went beside me and said..

 

"That would be 400,00 won for making this idiot cried." Chaerin said coldly.

 

"What?I'm not gonna pay you!beside,it wasn't my fault she cried!" I retorted,trying not to sound guilty.
 

I really know it's all my fault for letting this stupid slept in the bathroom,but I'm never gonna admit it!hey, I still have my pride you know!tsk..I would never lower my pride for this girl! NEVER!
 

"Huh,what was that Kwon?" Lee asked me while pointing her fists towards me.I felt really thankful when Seungri wanted to say something,if not Lee might had destroyed my face with her fists.

 

"Guys,Dara is still in there..can you continue fighting later?" Seungri asked.
 

"Huh,baby boy is right..well step aside,I'll show you the greatness of my kicks." Chaerin said proudly.  
 

Lee opened her steps,she kicked the door with all her heart until the door were broken.When the door opened, we saw Polka was lying on the floor,still wearing her Bikini.
 

"She's sick." Lee said as she went beside Dara and held her forehead.

 

"What?" I'm not sure of what I feel but I'm very worried when Lee told us Polka was sick.

 

"I'll check if the clinic has been opened.." Seungri wasn't able to finish when we saw TOP entering my room.

 

"I'll take Dara there,looks like someone here doesn't know how to treat her well." he said while glaring at me.

He went outside and left me,Seungri,Chaerin and Bom there.
 

 

TOP POV:

 

 

On my way to my room,I heard a commotion inside Kwon Jiyong room,I took a  peek and then..

 

"Guys,Dara is still in there..can you continue fighting later?" Seungri asked.
 

"Huh,baby boy is right..well step aside,I'll show you the greatness of my kicks." Chaerin replied.

 

Chaerin opened her steps,she kicked the door with all her heart until the door were broken.When the door opened,I saw Polka was lying on the floor,still wearing her Bikini.
 

"She's sick." Chaerin said as she went beside Dara and held her forehead.

 

"What?" Jiyong asked.I could sense there is anxiety in his voice.

 

"I'll check if the clinic has been opened.." Seungri said,but I didn't let Seungri finished,I went to the room and lifted Dara like a bridal style.
 

"I'll take Dara there,looks like someone here doesn't know how to treat her well." I said while glaring at Kwon then I rushed out to bring Dara went to the clinic.
 

 

Normal POV:

 

 

When TOP exited the room,Seungri, Chaerin and Bom noticed that Jiyong clenched his fists with his head bowed down.
 

"Jiyong,gwenchanayo?" Seungri asked.
 

Jiyong gazed at Seungri with those cold and angry crimson eyes.

 

"Hmm.." Jiyong said briefly.

 

"Well I guess I have to follow TOP since that pabo is sick.Let's go Seungri." Chaerin said sensing that Jiyong needs time to cool off.
 

"Aren't you coming with us Jiyong?" Seungri asked.

 

"Huh,that guy can take care of that girl." Jiyong said while heading to the bed.

 

Seungri and Chaerin left Bom and Jiyong alone.Jiyong was sitting on the mattress when Bom stood in front of him and said..
 

"Jiyong,I've decided to get married.I'll go to France and marry the guy." Bom said weakly.

 

Jiyong looked at Bom,he stood up and said..

 

"Huh?why?Bom,I.." Jiyong didn't know what to say.

 

"Jiyong..I know you're starting to feel something for Dara." Bom said who is now crying.
 

"...." Jiyong remain silent.
 

"Tell me Jiyong,if you were given a choice between me or Dara,who would you choose?" Bom said sadly.

 

"Jeongmal mianhaeyo,Bom.." Jiyong replied while covering his eyes with his bangs.

 

When he was making "it" with Bom ,he was thinking about Dara only.The first time he saw Dara,he knew he wanted her body but he didn't expect to fall for her.
 

 

Bom hugged Jiyong and said.."I'll miss you."

 

"Bom..I'll miss you too." Jiyong said while hugging the girl back.

 

Seungri and Chaerin reached the clinic and found TOP was sitting beside Dara.

 

"How is she?" Chaerin asked,looking at her best friend who is sleeping comfortably in bed.

 

"The nurse gave her a medicine,she said Dara will regain her energy back if she rested enuogh." TOP answered.
 

"I guess we have to extend a few hours before we head back to our previous hotel." Seungri said.

 

"Yeah." Chaerin agreed.

 

Jiyong decided to help Bom packed her clothes first then he will go to the clinic and visit Dara.

 

"Bom,are you sure you can go by yourself?" Jiyong worried about Bom.
 

"Yeah..and I have to go by myself before I change my mind and decide to marry you." Bom joked, but still her eyes were sad.

 

"Bom.." Jiyong stricken Bom.

 

"Well then see you soon Jiyong!" Bom said cheerfully.She gave Jiyong a quick peck on his lips and ran outside carrying her bag.

 

"Jeongmal mianhaeyo,Bom.." Jiyong said when Bom was out of sight.
 

After a few minutes when Bom left.he went to the clinic and found the three watching on Dara.
 

"Jiyong,you're here!but where's Bom?" Seungri asked.

 

"She left." Jiyong replied.

 

Seungri was shocked and same with TOP but Chaerin knew why.

 

"I'm hungry.Come here baby boy,let's go to eat." Chaerin said while dragging Seungri.
 

When they were out of sight,TOP glared at Jiyong and vice versa.
 

"Why don't you follow your girlfriend?" TOP asked.

 

"Cause I'll leave my FIANCEE behind if I follow my EX-girlfriend." Natsume replied coldly.

 

TOP was about to say something when they heard Dara groaned.Jiyong immediately went beside Dara.
 

"Ehh?" Dara slowly opened her eyes and found a pair of crimson eyes staring at her.


 

Dara POV:
 

 

"Ehh?" I slowly opened my eyes and found a pair of crimson eyes which made me yelled "KYAAAAHHHH!"
 

"Shut up woman,will you!" Jiyong said.
 

"Ji-Jiyong?TOP?wait,what are you doing here?where's Chaerin-roo,Seungri and B-Bom?" I asked.
 

TOP then stood behind Jiyong and told me that they found me lied on the bathroom floor.

 

"Ahh..I remember now,I slept in the bathroom and it was so cold.But wait,who brought me here?" I asked with a puzzled expression.

 

"TOP did." Jiyong replied irritatingly.I was hoping he would say that he did but I guess he was too busy with Bom.

 

"Ohh.." I mumbled,damn!I hope my voice didn't sound obvious that I was dismayed knowing that Jiyong didn't bring me here.

 

"Dara,would you like to eat something?" TOP asked.

 

"Yes,I'm hungry." I replied while holding my tummy.
 

"Arasso,I'll get you something and Kwon,watch over Dara if you don't want anyone to get in the way." TOP said while glaring at Jiyong,I wonder what's wrong with this two.

 

"Hmm.." Jiyong said coldly.

 

TOP exited the room while leaving me and this ert alone.
 

"Omo..where's Bom?" I didn't see Bom from earlier.I wonder where is Bom.

 

"She left." Natsume replied dryly.
 

"May I ask why?" I was very surprised to hear what was said by Jiyong just now.Why did Bom go?

 

"None of your business stupid.Now will you stop asking?" aigoo..this brat,in my condition like this he wants to bring rowdy.

 

"Well,I didn't mean to pry mister!" I yelled .

 

"Hmm.." Jiyong said briefly.

 

Jiyong walked towards the window which was beside my bed.There was an awkward silence but I decided to cut it.

 

"Jiyong,are you still mad?" I asked nervously.
 

He faced me and stared at me with those mesmerizing eyes.He went nearer to me and seated beside me.He hugged me tightly and said..

 

"Why would I be mad at you?aren't me the reason why you're here?" he asked me with his husky voice.
 

"Wait?is this really Jiyong?am I dreaming?" I thought to myself.
 

"Eh?" I was suprised when I heard what Jiyong said.I can't believed it.

 

 

Normal POV:

 

 

"Eh?" Dara was surprised when she heard what Jiyong said.

 

Jiyong broke off the hug and stared at Dara with a hint of amusement in his eyes..Dara was about to say something when Jiyong grinned slyly at her.

 

"Didn't know you fell for it Polka." Jiyong said mockingly.
 

"Wha-What? JIYOOOOOONG you IDIOT!" Dara shouted heart fully.

 
Dara pushed Jiyong who was laughing at her.

 

"Hahahaha..do you really think I will say sorry or feel guilty?dream on Polka!" Jiyong protruded his tongue.
 

"I HATE YOU!" Dara screamed and ran outside leaving Jiyong behind.

 

"Yaahh..Polka!come back!" Jiyong called Dara but still Dara didn't wanted to listen and continued running.

 

"!" Jiyong cursed as he followed Dara.

 

"Hmph..I'll definitely get Dara back,you've wasted many chances Kwon." Jiyong thought to himself,he smirked.

 

 

                                                                                                   

                                                           -END OF CHAPTER 13-