Bali Part 2

How Much is My Love Worth?

 

Jiyong POV:


 

"I wonder where's Polka Dots?it's almost dinner time.Huh..better check her in her room.Lee will kill me if I don't find Polka…" as I walked to her room.

 

Her room was just next to mine and Bom.I knocked on the door but nobody answered.I opened the door since it was unlocked.I peeked inside and called her.

 

"Polka?hey Polka?you here?" but there's nobody answered.

 

I went inside to see if she was in this room,I entered the bedroom and I found her sleeping soundly.I went closer to her.

 

"God!she really looks like an angel when she's asleep.Wait..what are these stains?could it be..tears?" Jiyong confused. 

 

I went closer and sat beside her sleeping figure.

 

"Yaaahhh!pabo!wake up!" I yelled at her.Finally,she is awake.
 

"*Yawn* Eh?is it dinner already?Eh!Jiyong!!ert!what are you doing here! Kyaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" Dara screamed as soon as she saw me.

 

"SHUT THE HELL UP LITTLE GIRL!" I said and I stood up while Dara just sat at her bed and covered herself with the blanket.

 

"What are you doing here?" she asked while glaring at me.Tsk...she's cute when she's angry.I smirked and answered her in a seductive voice.

 

" I just wondered how do you look when you were sleeping…" and I went closer to her,aigoo...I could see she's blushing.

 

"D-don't come near me ert!" Dara pushed me and she stood up from the bed.I fell down since she pushed me hard and when I look up I saw her in a y lingerie pearl nightly dress in white-milk colored.


 

"DAMN!she looks hot..!pull yourself together JIYONG!you have Bom! and Dara is just a nobody to you,got that?" I mentally cursed myself.

 

"What are you looking at?" her question hit my realization.

 

"Aniya..,c'mon,it's almost dinner time." I quickly change the topic.

 

I went out to her room.Damn!I could feel my cheeks burning!

 

Dara POV:
 

 

"D-don't come near me ert!" I pushed Jiyong and I stood up from the bed.He fell down since I pushed him hard.I saw him staring at me and wait..is he blushing?ehhh?why would he blush?

 

"What are you looking at?" I asked glaring at him.

 

"Aniya..c'mon,it's almost dinner time." was Jiyong replied.

 

He left my room hastily and left me dumfounded.I changed my y dress night to jeans and a descent shirt.I went directly to the restaurant at the hotel.As I was approaching the table,I saw Jiyong and Bom were making out,I could hear my heart breaking.I was about to leave when...
 

"Yaahh pabo,where are you going?aren't you gonna eat?" Chaerin-roo asked me,concern was evident in her eyes.
 

"Dara..are you sick?you look pale." Seungri said.
 

"Aniya..I'm not hungry right now Chaerin-roo..and I'm just fine Seungri.I gotta go." my heart is fully broken.
 

I ran away and left them behind.I didn't know where my feet were taking me but I don't care anyway..I need to get away from Jiyong even just for a moment.I reached the beach and sat on the sand and I don't know why I just started sobbing.

 

 

Normal POV:

 

 

"Jagiya..." Seungri was very concerned about Dara.
 

"C'mon baby boy,we need to eat now.Let Dara be… she needs time." Chaerin said to her lover casually.
 

They reached the table,Jiyong and Bom stopped what they were doing.

 

"Why don't you continue?stop acting like we didn't see you or should I say stop acting like Dara didn't see you both." Chaerin stated coldly and glaring at Jiyong.
 

"Tsk..whatever." Jiyong seems don't care about Dara.
 

"Jiyong!" Seungri exclaimed.He can't take it anymore.
 

"What now Seungri?" Jiyonf felt annoyed.

 

"Kwon,are you that blind?" Chaeron gave Jying a deathly glared.
 

"Blind of what Lee?" Jiyong replied calmly.
 

"Uhm..where's Dara?" Bom ask trying to stop the tension between Jiyong and Chaerin.
 

"She just went out,she was sick seeing the two of you making out!" Chaerin yelled at Bom,she left the restaurant and went to her room.

 

Seungri followed Chaerin and left Jiyong together with Bom.

 

"Jiyong..I..." Bom felt guilty.

 

"Don't mind them Bom..Lee is just over reacting.So,what do you want to eat?" Jiyong tried  not to make Bom worry about Dara. 

 

"How about Dara?" Bom asked.
 

"I'll order, just wait here." Jiyong said,obviously avoiding the question.
 

Jiyong and Bom stayed at the restaurant and ate while Chaerin and Seungri were discussing what to do next to get Jiyong and Dara together.
 

 

At the Beach…
 

 

"It's cold here,why are you crying?" a stranger asked Dara.

 

"Ehh?" Dara looked up and saw a boy who had a silver hair which is suited to him with brown eyes and have a cool aura.

 

"I asked why are you here?and why are you crying?" he asked again and seated himself beside Dara.

 

"Aniya..." Dara said briefly.
 

"Here's a handkerchief,looks like you need this than me Dara." he said handing the handkerchief to Dara.

 

"Ehhh?how did you know me?wait...you seems familiar…" Dara can't remembered him.

 

"Tsk..you don't remember me anymore?" the stranger asked.

 

"Ehhh!wait..I remember now!TOP?" Dara said excitedly.
 

"Finally!" TOP said smiling at the brunette.

 

"TOP!I missed you!" Dara said happily and hugged her childhood sweetheart.

 

"I missed you too,Krung-krung." TOPsaid gently returning the hug.

 

They broke the hug and stood up.

 

"Yaaahh!TOP!Stop calling me Krung-krung..I'm 18 years old already!" Dara pouted cutely.

 

"Hahahaha..arasso-arasso..I'll call you Dara but I really love to call you Krung-krung." TOP said.
 

"Urgh!arasso..then I guess I'll call you Bingu?" Dara asked jokingly.

 

"Bingu?yaaahhh Krung-krung!arasso..I'll call you Dara!don't you dare call me Bingu!I'm going to lose my cool you know." TOP pouted cutely.

 

"Hahahaha..arasso..I'll just call you TOP.C'mon TOP,I want you to meet my best friend and my fiancée,I guess." Dara seems not so sured if Jiyong is her real fiancée.

 

"Fiancée?you have one?" TOP can't believed Dara.

 

"Yeah..*sigh* I don't know if you call him one thought." Dara said.
 

"Tsk..never knew a little girl like you would have a fiancée,I thought you wanted to marry me?" TOP want to teased Dara.

 

"Yaahh TOP!" Dara punched him playfully on his shoulders.
 

"C'mon,let's go Dara and meet that fiancée of yours." TOP said.

 

They went inside where Jiyong and Bom was.

 

 

At Japan:

 

"Tiffany..do you really want to wait for me until I forget Seohyun?" Thunder asked his date.

 

"Thunder..." Tiffany cupped Thunder face.

 

"You know what?I think I'm recovering..I think I'm learning to like you.Can you wait for me?I know it's selfish but..I really like you.I just wanted to be sure of my feelings,I don't want to use you or what but please wait for me?" Thunder asked Tiffany gently.
 

"I will wait Thunder." Tiffany smiled and hugged Thunder.

 


                      There is a NEW CHARACTER in this chapter.The new character is TOP.


                                                         -END OF CHAPTER 10-