The Date

How Much is My Love Worth?

 

Dara Pov:
 

 

"Hmmm..I wonder what would happened today..*sigh*I really don't want to go on a date with that bastard KWON! Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!but what can I do?I have to marry him because of my negligence while intoxicated on that day.L have already sign up the contract.Jiyong and Chaerin-roo are right,sometimes I was so pabo."

 

"Hi mom..dad,I'm home.Ehhhh?where are they?" I didn't hear their greeted me back.It seems weird.

 

"Dara-ah,me and your dad went to the market to buy some supplies for the house,you brother went on a date with Seohyun. Now,once you get home,take a bath and wear that dress I gave you,arasso?Good luck with your date honey!
 

Love, Mom xoxoxo

P/S :'I'll know if you'll just wear jeans and a shirt..so don't you dare missy!
 

"Great!I'm all alone and I still have a date huh?better get ready.This is indeed my worst day in my WHOLE LIFE!I can't believe I'm going to be stuck to that KWON!" I sighed heavily.

 

After 45 mins of preparation..
 

DING DONG…

 

"That must be him*sigh* Ohh..help me control my temper tonight.." I prayed silently.When I opened the door my eyes widened..I mean my mind really went blank when I saw Jiyong.He was wearing three-fourth black sleeve polo with a checkered golf sweater and a khaki cargoes to go with it and chocolate colored sneakers.

 

 

Jiyong POV:

 

 

DING DONG…

 

I rang the door bell of Polka's house,after a few moments,she opened the door,I was struck to see the ugly duckling turned into a beautiful swan.She was wearing a red one-shoulder dress in red textured pleaded fabric and a shorter hemline infront.For her footwear,she wore a pair of black studded leather wedge GIVENCHY with 3 inches heels on it,tsk..not bad for a childish girl like her.

 

"Huh..what are you looking at polka?falling for me eh?" I broke the silence between us.

 

"SHUT UP YOU CONCEITED FOX!I will never fall for you no matter what!" she shouted at me.

 

"GOD..THIS WOMAN IS IMPOSSIBLE!she's making my ears bleed!" I just hold my resentment.

 

Normal POV:


 

"Shut up Polka!if you're done,let's go.I want to get over this stupid date idea." Jiyong said.

 

"Huhh...!fine!I want to get over this too!" Dara said and locked their door.

 

Jiyong then opened the front's door for Mikan *a/n:he has to Mikan properly here,since he was OBLIGED to take her on a date* Dara blushed at his gesture and went inside the car.Jiyong drove silently.

 

"Uhm..Kwo.." Dara spoke unrestricted.

 

"Just call me Jiyong." Jiyong said codly,while looking at Dara.

 

"Ahh..arasso..Jiyong,where are we going?cause you know..I'm kinda hungry." as Dara held her hungry tummy.

 

"Tsk..never knew you were such a pig Polka..just wait,we're almost there." Jiyong smirked.
 

When they arrived at the place…

 

"Jiyong,this is a bar..not a restaurant." Dara said.
 

"Whatever..just follow me." Jiyong wanted her to follow him.

 

Dara followed Jiyong obediently.
 

"Crap!I'm hungry already!does this guy even eats?Urghhhh..!I hate places like this,people dancing like crazy,the smell of beer and smoke..I want puke!" Dara thought.Unknown to them were three girls watching them.

 

"Aigoo..Chaerin-roo,I think we should leave them." Dami said.

 

"She's right Chaerin-roo,we should give Dara some privacy." IU seconded the motion.
 

"Arasso!I hate this place anyway,that Kwon..he should take care of Dara..if not,I'll let him taste my fist!" Chaerin said as they left the couple behind.

 

"Hi Jiyong darling!" a blonde girl said.

 

" Hey babe!" Jiyong greeted back and kissed the girl in front of Dara.

 

"EWWWWWWW!that jerk!he brought me here just to see him with this blondie here?curse him!" Dara thought angrily.

 

"Yaahh pabo!let's go." Jiyong called out to Dara while his one hand rested on Sohee waist.

 

"I see..Jiyong brought a chaperon with him..who is this ,baby?" Sohee asked seductively.

 

"No thanks Jiyong,I better leave you with that ,I'm going home,thanks for the date." Dara declared.

 

"Uhm..suit yourself." Jiyong said while turning his back on Dara.

 

"Yaaahh!!you !look where you're going!" A drunk man yelled at Dara.

 

"Oh my..I'm so sorry sir." Dara apologized nervously.

 

"Wait.." the drunk man said to Dara and grabbed her wrist."you look pretty you know,but still I won't forgive you unless you give me this." He dragged Dara who was struggling.


 

Jiyong POV:

 

 

When me and Sohee were headed towards the bartender,I heard a drunk man shouting at somebody,I froze when I realized who was he yelling at.

 

"Oh my..I'm so sorry sir." "that voice..it's Dara!crap..!I'd better check if she's fine." he said with a very worried voice.

 

"Baby,where are you going?baby?Jiyong!" Sohee yelled but I didn't care.The one thing that I care right now is her,Sandara.
 

I left Sohee and tried to find Dara.I tried to budge the others who were dancing like mad.

 

"Daraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...!" I yelled when I saw her being dragged by that man.
 

This man is gonna pay BIGTIME!I swear,if he does something to Dara..I'm gonna kill him right here,right now.
 

 

Dara POV:
 

 

As I was struggling to free myself,someone yelled my name.
 

"Daraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...!" I realized it was Jiyong.

 

"Jiyong..help!" I shouted back.

 

The man continued to drag me outside.When we reached the darkest part of the street,he pulled me down and said "I promise I'll go easy." he wanted to me.
 

"No..please stop!" I tried to fight him,but he was strong,he  gave me butterfly kisses on my neck and when he was about to kiss my lips,someone punched him.

 

"You bull!" Jiyong said in a very angry tone and when I looked at his eyes,I could see pure anger,it felt even more scary to see him like this than being harassed by the stranger.

 

Normal POV:
 

 

"No..please stop!" Dara tried to fight him,but he was strong,he gave Dara butterfly kisses on her neck and when he was about to kiss Dara lips,someone punched him.
 

"You bull!" Jiyong said in a very angry tone.

 

Jiyong  continued to punch him when he heard Dara crying.He went to Dara who was sitting on the cold street,he wiped Dara tears and said.."Dara-ah,mianhae.." Jiyong then carried Dara like bridal style and placed her gently on the front seat. He put her seatbelt on and drove away.

 

"Jiyong-ah..thank you…" Dara thanked Jiyong while crying.

 

"You're hungry right?let's go to eat." Jiyong said while feeling guilty.

 

"I would like to go home please.." Dara said.

 

"We should eat first." Jiyong persuaded Dara.

 

"No,thank you..I'll skip,I had enough for tonight,just bring me back home,don't worry..I won't tell anyone what happened." Dara stared Jiyong.

 

"Arasso..but,before we go home..I'll bring you somewhere..can I?" Jiyong said and drove his car on a different direction.
 

"To where?" Dara asked Jiyong surprised.

 

"You'll see." Jiyong grinned.




 

                                                       -END OF CHAPTER 5-