The Game Begins

How Much is My Love Worth?

 

 

Normal POV:
 

 

After four hours of traveling,they finally reached their destination.Jiyong felt the van suddenly stoped and he awoke from his slumber.
 

"Jiyong?aren't you going out?let's go." Bom said *obviously jealous.*

 

"I'll wake this sleepy head first." Jiyong grinned.
 

Jiyong poked Dara head but not too hard to hurt her.

 

"Yaahh pabo..we're here." Jiyong said coldly.

 

"*Yawn* ehhh?we're here already?" Dara  rubbed her eyes and turned to Jiyong.
 

"Thanks for letting me sleep on your shoulders..I guess.Well then let's go." Dara said and smiled at the raven haired lad.She went out of the van leaving Bom and Jiyong behind.Jiyong blushed a little when Dara thanked him.

 

"Jiyong?" Bom called out Jiyong name.

 

"Let's go." Jiyong said dryly and went out grabbing Bom hand.

 

"Hey everyone!" Dara greeted as soon as she saw Chaerin,Seungri and Taeyang.

 

"Wide awake I see." Chaerin said.
 

"Yo!Krung-krung..nice place right?" Taeyang said.
 

"Taeyang,stop calling me Krung-krung…" Dara pouted cutely.

 

"C'mon,I heard the beach here is cool." Seungri said and they went to follow Seungri and Chaerin whose hands were intertwined.
 

"KYAHHH!it's paradise!it's wonderful here!" Dara exclaimed with much excitement in her eyes.

 

"Huh,shut up Polka.You're making everyone's ears bleed." Jiyong complained.

 

"Shut up ert!hey Chaerin-roo,what's this place again?" Dara asked.
 

"Kuta Beach.." Chaerin replied.

 

"So are we just gonna stand here?" Bom asked,trying to ask joyfully.

 

"Nope,we're going to change.We'll be staying here over night then we'll go back to our previous hotel tomorrow." Seungri said.

 

"What?!I didn't bring enough clothes!" Dara said.

 

"Hahahaha...careless as always Krung-krung." Taeyang teased.
 

"Grrr..shut up Taeyang!" Dara retorted.
 

"I can feel some ants here.." Chaerin said while looking at Jiyong who was giving out a dark aura.

 

"Huh,let's go.What's our room number Lee?" Jiyong asked irritatingly.
 

"216 for you and Dara,217 for Taeyang and Bom and 218 for me and Seungri."  while shwing the keys to them.
 

"What?I will be sharing a room with him?yaaahh Chaerin-roo!I want to share with TOP! I can trust him rather than that ert!" Dara yelled while pointing her index finger at Jiyong.

 

"Then you could STAY WITH THAT FRIEND OF YOURS!YOU !" Jiyong said angrily.He turned to Bom,grabbed her hand and got the keys from Chaerin and walked away.
 

Dara was shocked when Jiyong said she was a .Chaerin noticed Dara pained face and tapped her shoulders.
 

"Gwenchanayo?" Chaerin asked and went to Dara side.
 

"Nehh..Chaerin-roo,do you mind if I go to the bathroom?I need some time alone." Dara make excuses.

 

"Go ahead pabo.We'll be just right here,arasso?" Chaerin gave Dara permission to go to the bathroom.

 

"Arasso,gumawo..see you later TOP." Dara smiled at TOP.

 

"Bye Krung-krung.You sure you're ok?" TOP was wretched about Dara.
 

"Yeah TOP...annyeong!" Dara waving her hand to TOP.
 

Dara left and went to the bathroom.Chaerin gave TOP the keys to him and Bom room.While Jiyong and Bom went inside their room.

 

 

Jiyong POV:

 

 

"What?I will be sharing a room with him?yaahh Chaerin-roo,I want to share with TOP!I can trust him rather than that ert!" Dara words kept coming back in my mind.

 

" her..." Jiyong whispered angrily when they entered the room.

 

"What is that Jiyong?" Bom asked while sitting beside Jiyong at the sofa.
 

"Aniya..change now Bom,I need some air." I want to forget what had happened earlier.

 

"Were you mad at Dara?" I  can't answered Bom question.

 

 

"Huh,I want to go out first." I can't think properly right now.I better go out.

 

"Arasso..see you at the beach." Bom answered weakly.

 

"Yeah,sure.." I walked out of the door not bothering to give Bom a kiss..damn!my mind distraught!why do I keep remembering Dara words?that woman is troublesome!I has no idea know where to go.

 

"Ow!could you watch where you going!" someone had bumped into me.WTH!

 

I fell on the sand and felt someone on top of me.I stared at the person who bumped into me.She bowed her head down so I couldn't recognize her.
 

"M-mianhaeyo..I didn't mean to..Jiyong?" wait..I think I knew very well this beautiful voices.She is Dara.
 

She stared at me with those beautiful brown eyes.
 

"Get the hell off me Polka!" I pushed her and I stood up.

 

 

Dara POV:

 

 

I changed my clothes and went out of the bathroom.I was thinking about what Jiyong said awhile ago...
 

"Then you could STAY WITH THAT FRIEND OF YOURS!YOU !"

 

I was walking...I didn't know where was I going when suddenly..

 

"Ow!could you watch where you going!" omo...!what have I done this time?!you pabo Dara!

 

I bumped into a stranger..I was on top of him.My head was bowed down,I was embarrassed to look at the stranger..hello...I was only wearing a Roxy Penny Lane Twist Bandeau Bikini Top and a Penny Lane Scooter Bikini Bottom.This is very embarrassing.I could feel his cold gaze..I gathered my courage to apologize to the man.
 

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=56088574

 

"M-minahaeyo..I didn't mean to..Jiyong?"  wait..this Bastard again,lot-lot of people in this beach,why should I bumped into him?!

 

 

Jiyong stared at me which made me blush.

 

"Get the hell off me Polka!" he pushed me to his side and stood up.

 

"Sorry for that.I guess I have to go now." I turned my back quickly when he grabbed my wrist.What is he  doing?!

 

 

Normal POV:

 

 

"Yaahh,wear this." Jiyong said as he took off his shirt and gave it to Dara.
 

"Huh?" Dara was surprised to see Jiyong body.He was lean,he has broad shoulders and his skin is perfectly tanned.

 

"Wear this idiot!" Jiyong yelled at Dara.

 

"I'm not an idiot!and why would I wear that?FYI mister!this is a beach!" Dara gave Jiyong a deathly glared.

 

"Just wear it,will you!" Jiyong make a serious face.

 

"Aniya!and leave me alone!" Dara disobeyed Jiyong command.
 

"ARASSO!I don't care if you going to be harassed anyway." Jiyong  said coldly.He wore his plain white shirt back.He left Dara who just stared at him with those teary brown eyes.
 

"THAT COLD HEARTED JERK!  REALLY HATE HIS GUTTS!" Mikan thought and went back to the bathroom to put on her shorts and she went inside the bar.
 

"Yo Jiyong!what took you so long?" Seungri asked.
 

"AniyA,I just took a stroll." Jiyong answered.
 

"I wonder where's that pabo." Chaerin said noticing Dara wasn't there.
 

"Huh,she can take care of herself anyway." Jiyong said and went to Bom who was building a sand castle.

 

"Jiyong!help me with this." Bom said smiling sweetly at Jiyong.
 

"Arasso.." Jiyong stated building a sand castle with Bom.
 

TOP and Seungri were surfing while Chaerin was busy formulating her plan for Jiyong and Dara.
 

"Annyeong yeorobun!" Dara shouted from a distance.

 

They looked at the direction from where they heard Dara voice.

 

"Did anyone miss me?" Dara asked.

 

"Krung-krung,you're drunk." TOP said when he and Seungri were already ashore.

 

"Tsk..TOP-ah!of course not!hey,who wants to go surfing?" Dara asked.
 

"Dara,do you even know how to surf?" Seungri asked.

 

"Yes,I can surf very well." Dara grabbed TOP surfing board when…

 

"You're drunk and you're not allowed to surf when you're in that condition." Jiyong said,he took away TOP surfing board from Dara.
 

"YAAHH JIYONG!let me surf." Dara tried to grab TOP surf board back again.

 

"ANIYA!and you're coming with me!" Jiyong carried Dara like a sack of rice and headed towards his room.

 

"JIYONG,LET GO OF ME!" Dara struggled to escape. 

 

"SHUT UP POLKA!" Jiyong said with a harsh tone.

 

"I said let go!" Dara hit Jiyong backs.

 

"ANIYA!" Jying hold Dara tightly.
 

When Jiyong was about to open the door,his phone rang.

 

"DAMN!WHAT NOW!sit there for a moment." Jiyong gently placed Dara on the floor.Dara was just sitting like a ten years old.
 

"Kwon..come here to the club.Bring that dummy with you, we're going to have some few shots." Chaerin said coldly.

 

"Lee,she's drunk!" Jiyong can't believed Chaerin asked him to bring Dara to the club in this situation where Dara was already drunk. 
 

"Then I presume that you're so concerned about her?do you like her Kwon?forgot our bet eh?" Chaerin want Jiyong to  recalled their bet.

 

"SHUT UP!arasso,I'll bring her there!" Jiyong immediately pressed the red button.

 

"Who was that?" Dara asked,not open her eyes.
 

"Your stupid friend." Jiyong carried Dara like before.
 

"PUT ME DOWN!" Dara yelled,causing blooded eardrums.

 

"SHUT UP!we're going to the bar." Jiyong replied,he gritted hi teeth.
 

They reached the bar and found the four were drinking.

 

"YAY!I want a drink." Dara said.

 

"Here." Chaerin handed Dara a bottle of beer.

 

"Here Jiyong." Bom handed him a shot of Jack Deniel's .*whisky.*

 

"Thanks babe." Jiyong said and kissed Bom passionately in front of the others.

 

When Dara saw that,she felt her heart breaking.

 

"Chaerin-roo,let's dance!" Dara said trying to sound cheerful.
 

"Huh,I don't want to dance pabo." Chaerin replied coldly.
 

"Kill joy!come on TOP!it's party time." Dara wanted to forget what she saw awhile ago.

 

"Dara,I think this not a good…" TOP was cut off when Dara pulled him to the dance floor.

 

"Dara,I don't want to dance..yaahh!Dara.." TOP told Dara he didn't want to dance but Dara doesn't care what he said.
 

Dara was standing at the long table and started dancing wildly.TOP was trying to get Dara down when a man punched TOP and said " Let the girl dance!"
 

Men were whistling at Dara.TOP stood up and was about to punch the man but Jiyong punched the guy first.
 

"Hate to say this to you but this girl belongs to me." Jiyong said and glared at the man who punched TOP earlier.He grabbed Dara and carried her bridal style leaving TOP dumbfounded.

 

"Jiyong,put me down!I was still enjoying!"  Dara not satisfied yet to dance.
 

 

"SHUT UP!" Jiyong yelled.

 

Jiyong opened the door to his and Bom room.He locked the door and he tossed Dara on the bed harshly.
 

"OW!that hurts!" Dara massaging her sore body.
 

"Does it?" Jiyong asked with concerned.
 

"YES! IT DOES!" Dara yelled again.

 

"WOULD YOU STOP SHOUTING POLKA?" Jiyong can't be patient with Dara who always yelled at him.

 

"I'm not Polka!I have a name you stupid,cold hearted,Jerk!" Dara condemned Jiyong.
 

"I SAID SHUT UP!" Jiyong make an angry face.
 

"I'M NOT SHUTING UP!" Dara doesn't wanted to give up.
 

"ARASSO!" Jiyong can't control his temper and feelings anymore,he went near to Dara and kissed her fiercely on her lips.Dara was surprised and tried her best to fight Jiyong but it was useless.Jiyong hands were holding her shoulders.She liked how it felt,she gave in and responded to the kiss. Jiyong one hand held her waist while the other one on her neck. Dara hands were playing on his hair.They stopped kissing after 2 mins.

 

"Jiyong..why did you do "it" with Bom?" Dara asked sadly looking into his eyes.
 

"I don't know and it's none of your business Polka!" Jiyong answered guiltily.
 

"Why did you kiss me?" Dara asked calmly.
 

"...." Jiyong remained silent.

 

"I'm not Bom and yet you kissed me.Tell me did you feel anything?" Dara decided to asked the question.

 

"Yes..I guess I'm starting to love you." Jiyong wanted to answer but his pride got in the way.

 

"Aniya." Jiyong refused to admit his feelings to Dara.
 

"Jerk!and that was my first kiss!" Dara slapped Jiyong hard and stood up.She reached the door but it didn't open.Jiyong stared at Dara who had a hard time opening the door.

 

"Let me do it." he said in a cold voice.
 

". It won't budge." Jiyong groaned in frustration.

 

"I don't want to be here alone with you!" Dara glanced sharply towards Jiyong.

 

"Why?want to be with that TOP?" Jiyong asked angrily.

 

"At least he is good!not like you!" Dara said as she folded her arms.

 

Jiyong grabbed Dara shoulder and pinned her to wall,he gazed at her coldly.

 

"So you rather be with him than me?" Jiyong looked angry again.

 

"YES!" Dara said briely.

 

"YOU ARE INDEED A PARK!" Jiyong yelled and started kissing her.
 

"Mmmphhfff." Dara moaned in Jiyong mouth.

 

Jiyong continued kissing Dara when suddenly he felt tears..he stopped kissing her and looked at her.Dara was still closing her eyes.He let go of her and said..

 

"Sleep here for tonight.I think Lee planned this." Jiyong said coldly.
 

Dara opened her eyes when Jiyong said that,his back was facing her.She didn't want to answer Jiyong instead she ran to the bathroom and closed the door.Jiyong let out a sigh and knocked on the door.

 

"Dara..get out of there." Jiyong tried to persuade Dara.

 

"ANIYA!and I will sleep here!" Dara said emphatically.
 

"ARASSO,STAY THERE!" Jiyong went to the closet,changed his clothes and lied down on the bed.

 

 

At the Bar:

 

 

"Aigoo,jagiya..is it really ok to lock them up?and leave TOP and Bom at the bar?" Seungri asked staring at Bom and TOP who were making out.

 

"Huh,maybe..C'mon baby boy,let's go to our room.I'm tired." Chaerin said.

 

 


                                                      -END OF CHAPTER 12-