Confessions and Confusions

How Much is My Love Worth?

 

Normal POV:


 

"Noona,someone is looking for you,hurry up..this person is very excited to see you." Thunder said.
 

"Arasso..I'll be right there." Dara answered..she went down stairs to see who's the person meant by Thunder.

 

"Yo Krung-krung!" TOP said who was standing at the door.

 

"TOP!you're back!so good to see you!" Dara said while hugging her best friend.
 

"Same here." TOP said while hugging Dara back.

 

"Ehem!" Thunder intervene.

 

Dara and TOP broke the hug when they realized that Thunder was still watching them.

 

"Aigoo,why don't you sit down here TOP,I'll get some juice and snacks..by the way Thunder,where's mom and dad?" Dara asked while lifting her brow.

 

"They said they want to buy groceries." Thunder replied.

 

"Oh..and wait,where are you going?" Dara asked as she saw Thunder was wearing shoes.

 

"Ah,I still have a date with Tiffany today,see you later and TOP?take care of this idiot. annyeong!" Thunder left the house and went to meet his girlfriend.
 

"Uhm..what do you want to do?" Dara asked.

 

"Hmm..well,we could go to the park or somewhere. Mind if you bring me to tour this place?" TOP asked while smirking.

 

Dara smiled at TOP and said.."sure!I'll go get dressed and oh wait,your juice,I'll make it first." 
 

TOP rolled his eyes and said.."just get dressed Krung-krung..and I want to spend more time with my bf today." 

 

"Arasso." Dara said as she went to her room to get dressed while TOP waiting patiently for Dara.

 

"Arasso,I'm ready!" Dara said as she went down the stairs,TOP gazed at Dara from her head to her toe and smiled.

 

Dara was wearing a lime green shirt Galliano Short Sleeve Roundneck Gazette Print,a jeans named Balmain White Painted Biker Jeans,a black hat Fedora,a silk chiffon floral skull scarf by Alexander McQueen and for her shoes she choose Maison Martin Margiela Faux Python Slouch Booties. 

http://sandaraparkfashion.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/scygonairep6-2.jpg?w=640

 

"Uh..TOP?gwenchanayo?" Dara asked worriedly.

 

"Huh?uh...yeah,I'm fine..let's go." TOP replied.
 

They boarded the bus and went to the park where they used to hang out.

 

"Nothing has changed here.." TOP murmured.

 

"Yeah,nothing changed." Dara agreed.

 

"Listen Krung-krung,I want to tell you something." TOP said while playing with his fingers.

 

"Uh,what is it TOP?I've noticed you were jumpy during the bus ride." Dara said looked at TOP.

 

 

Dara POV:

 

 

"Listen Krung-krung,I want to tell you something." TOP said seriously.

 

"Uh,what is it TOP?I've noticed you were jumpy during the bus ride." I said as I looked at him.

 

I wonder if TOP is fine..he seems distracted.
 

"Uh..Krung-krung..I..I.." TOP said with hesitation.
 

"I, what TOP?" I asked confusedly.TOP is getting bizarre,what happened to him?has he taken the wrong medication earlier?

 

"I like you..no,scratch that..I love you Dara.I like you when we were kids..and when I left this place,I missed you so much..I kept thinking about you.I know you're engaged,but hey..you said that you and that Kwon would have to agree first,right?so I guess I still have a chance..do I still have that change,Dara?" TOP waiting for an answer from me.I can only consider him as my best friend,nothing more than that.
 

"TOP..I..I also liked you when we were kids..but TOP,it was a long time ago..and besides..the engagement party will be held by next week." I said with a gentle tone,I can understand how his feelings right now,but what can I do?I don't like him anymore and the most importantly,love can't be forced.

 

"Next week?I thought you wouldn't agree with the engagement later..and Kwon,he didn't agree?" TOP asked while frowns.

 

"I..we haven't think about it further.." I said while bowing my head down.

 

"Then why would be an engagement party?" TOP asked confusedly.
 

"His parents arranged it..I guess they're..uhmmm.." I don't know what to say.

 

"They want you to become that guy's wife?Dara,you'll be hurt only if you're with him!I know it and you must already know about it too!why are you following them just like that?what about you?your happiness?" TOP asked me..I looked at him,I saw the pain and anger in his eyes.

 

"TOP,I also need to do this for my family..you know I can't violate their orders." I said with an apologizing face.

 

"So you are marrying with him because you just wanted to meet your parents nonsense demand?" TOP asked emphatically.

 

"Aniya!I'm not..I'm not marrying him because of that..it's..urgh! TOP,stop making me so confused!" I was about to leave when TOP grabbed my hand and hugged me.

 

"Dara,mianhae..I just..I just let my emotions controlled over me but Dara,I'm not giving you up just like that.." TOP broke the hug and kissed me on my forehead.
 

"See you soon,bye Krung-krung." TOP left me.


Mianhaeyo,TOP..I like Jiyong now...
 

 

Jiyong POV:
 

 

Dammit!where is she,the Pabo girl?I went to her mansion but there was no one to be there!Dammit Jiyong!why did you visited her?school starts tomorrow!you can see her tomorrow! arasso,I'll just eave then!I was about to leave when I saw someone going out of the cab.My eyes widened and my heart was beating faster..it was Polka who went out.
 

"Ji-Jiyong?what are you doing here?" Dara asked confusedly.

 

"Huh,just came here to bug you,where have you been?" I asked nicely.

 

"I..uh..uh..I went to the Lilac park,I got so bored here since I was left alone.Ehehehe.." Dara chuckled.
 

Mianhaeyo,Jiyong,I couldn't tell you the truth..you'll be mad at my best friend if you knew.*Dara*
 

"Are you sure Polka?I think you're lying.." I said while lifting my brow.I felt like she was hiding something from me..but why did she need to do so?probably my imagination.

 

"Shut up..and yes,I'm sure of what I'm saying.Now want to go inside?" Dara invited me into her mansion.

 

"Tsk..just the two of us?don't tell me you're seducing me Polka." I said teasingly.

 

Dara glared at me and yelled.."I wasn't thinking any of that Jiyong..you're really a ert!and F.Y.I,I'm not doing any of that since I'm still under age..and..and.."

 

"And what Polka?" I asked her as I drew my face nearer to her..I really love teasing her..

 

"And..never mind..so you want to come inside?" Dara asked.

 

"Hmm..nope,I want to take you somewhere." I said as I smirked.
 

"Huh?" Dara asked.Expression of her face showed a variety of questions where I wanted to take her away.

 

"Just come with me." I grabbed her hand and dragged her inside my car.

 

The drive was quiet..I could feel something was bothering her..but I just can't figure it out.
 

"Yaahh..don't want to tell me what inside that small brain of yours?" I asked while looking at her.
 

"Huh?ohh..uhm,I was just thinking where are we going." Dara said while playing with her fingers.

 

I stopped the car unbuckled my seat belt and did the same thing to her.

 

"What are you doing?" Dara asked shockingly.

 

"..." I remained silent.

 

Normal POV:

 

"What are you doing?" Dara asked Jiyong.

 

"..." Jiyong didn't bother to answer her instead he went outside and opened Dara's door and dragged her out.

 

"Tell me what's wrong." Jiyong said facing Dara.

 

"Uh..well.." Dara was scared to tell Jiyong.

 

"Well what Polka!" Jiyong yelled.
 

"TOP..and I went to the park..he told me..that..he..uhm.." Dara said unrestricted.

 

"You went out with that guy?" Jiyong asked angrily and he placed his hands on the door trapping Dara who was leaning.

 

"Yes..I knew I was lying to you,I'm scared that you'll hurt him or..you'll get mad at me.." Dara said as she bowed her head down.

 

"What happened?" Jiyong asked coldly.
 

Dara looked up to see Jiyong..

 

His eyes are cold..crap..what are you going to do Dara?

 

"I'm getting impatient here Polka!" Jiyong yelled again.
 

"He con..confessed!arasso?there,happy now?!" Dara yelled and cried..

 

"!" Jiyong cursed and turned his back on Dara.

 

Dara just bowed her head and continued crying.

 

"Stop crying Polka… it's so annoying." Jiyong said coolly.

 

"Sob..sob..sob.." Dara can't controlled her tears from falling down.
 

"I said stop it!" Jiyong yelled and grabbed Dara's shoulders.
 

"I'm..sob..I really..sob..I didn't mean to lie..I just..sob..Jiyong,mianhae.." Dara said while hugging Jiyong tightly.She knows she shouldn't have lied but she was afraid that Jiyong will be mad at them and she was  afraid that she will lose Jiyong.

 

"*Sigh*..just tell me the truth next time Polka." Jiyong said and pulled Dara away from him.

 

"Get in the car..we are going to have lunch then I'll send you home." Jiyong said before he opened the car door.

 

"Jiyong,wait." Dara grabbed his wrist.

 

Jiyong turned to Dara and stared at her with those cold crimson eyes.Dara let go of his wrist when she realized that he has no mood to talk to her.

 

"What?" he asked irritatingly.

 

"Do you..uh..love.." Dara asked while looking at Jiyong eyes.
 

"Love you?" Jiyong continued for her.

 

Dara was shocked at what he said..meekly she just nodded.
 

"Huh..before I answer your question..I'll ask you something..why did you agree to marry me?" Jiyong asked seriously.
 

"I..before I met you I really didn't agree to marry you..but I have to obey my parents demand.I can't disobeyed them,they are still my parents" Dara replied sadly.
 

"So you're just marrying me for your parents demand?" Jiyong said bitterly.

 

"ANIYA!it's not my reason anymore..I..Jiyong,I like you..no,I love you..I don't know if you feel it or not..but I'll be feeling so lost when being with you..I just can't afford to lose you..I..sob..really love you..sob..I was feeling so hurt and jealous when you were with Bom..I started developing my feelings for you since you saved me during our first so-called-date..I..sob..I know you still love Bom..but..sob..crap..I..sob.." Dara wasn't able to continue what she was going to say since she was crying again.
 

Jiyong groaned.He wanted to hug her and kiss her and tell her that she has been forgiven and that it's going to be fine but he didn't do any of that instead he turned his back on her again and said.."Get in the car,enough crying and my answer to your question is still be a 'no'.Let me think first."

 

Dara just followed him and went back to the front seat and put her seat belt on.Jiyong did the same thing,he looked at Dara who was bowing her head down.He was feeling miserable for what he did and he felt pain and jealousy from what he knew.He cursed himself and just drove off.

 

You're a bastard! Letting her cry like this..you're a coward for not let her know your feelings.


 

 

                                                          -END OF CHAPTER 17-