Chapter 6

From an Ugly (FAT) Duckling into a Beautiful (SLIM) Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

“Welcome home, Dad!!” Eun RI smiled brightly, welcoming his father that had been gone for 2 weeks. Eun Ri was smiling so brightly and happily, while on the other hand, her dad, Jae Joong was having a moment of disbelief, “Wh-Who are you-“ And before he finished it up with a questioning tone, a hand smack his head.

It was his lovely wife, Ji Hyo, “What do you mean by ‘who are you’? It’s our baby daughter, Eun Ri! How can you not recognize her?”

With that being said, Jae Joong’s eyes widened real big and he whipped his head at Eun Ri one more time.

“Hi, Dad.” Eun Ri grinned widely while making a peace sign with her hands.

“I can’t…”

“What? Don’t mumble things honey, speak clearly. Oh anyway I made a feast for you, take those shoes off and change your clothes-“

“I CAN’T CONTAIN MY FEELS, EUN RI WHY U SO BEAUTIFUL!?”

 

“This appearance Eun Ri has isn’t even the last stage of the transformation! Just wait and see you two, I’ll make you even more desirable in another two weeks!” Eun Ri’s mom says as she excitedly stands up from the chair.

“What?! NO NO DON’T MAKE HER EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL!!! TURN HER INTO THE CUTE FATTIE SHE WAS! WHAT IF GUYS TAKE INTEREST ON HER? WHAT IF SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!? I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!!!!!!!”

“YAH SONG JAE JOONG WHAT THE HECK? DO YOU WANT TO LET YOUR DAUGHTER TO BE A LONER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE? YOU EGOISTIC IDIOT!!”

“I’LL ACCOMPANY HER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE- AW DARLING DON’T HIT ME!!!!”

“IF YOU DON’T WANT TO GET HIT STOP TALKING NONSENSE UP AND EAT YOUR DINNER, IDIOT!!”

 

 

 

 

I sigh, I sigh again, the number of me sighing today can’t even be counted because I do it too much. I stare at my phone, opening the message that has been there for a week untouched.

It’s all because of that stupid Byun Baekhyun.

Why did he send such strange message all of the sudden? Now I don’t know how to face him face to face. I’m seriously not ready to face him tonight, gosh, why must Kyungsoo’s gig lands tonight? No, why must that idiot Byun sent that message?

Letting out a deep breath, I finally decide to forget about it, I can just avoid him later on, I guess he won’t be bothered much about it, there is a big chance that he’s just toying with me, as nice as he is, he still has that Kingka’s blood in him. He probably thinks that I’m a girl that is fun to be targeted.

There you said it yourself Song Eun Ri. He’s just toying with you.

But why does it hurt so much?

 

 

 

“Eun Ri, the first stage of your transformation has ended today. I’m sure you feel very sad that it has ended right?” Eun Ri’s mom announced, making a sad face at her last sentence, which Eun Ri responded with instead the exact opposite of what she is expecting.

Looking away from her mom’s somewhat expectant that screams trouble to herself, she shook her head vigorously, “Not really mom. Haha.” Eun Ri answered, I’m so glad that it finally ends.

“Eun Ri, but the second stage just started now and it last forever, remember, okay? I’m sure you don’t want your hard work in this month to be ruined just because you don’t eat healthy and exercise daily. So, I will still make a schedule for you to be able to maintain your figure now. I’ll not watch over you as strict as I was before, so be sure to follow this diligently, okay?”

Nodding her head, Eun Ri smiled at her mom, as much as she loved meat and lazing around the house, she didn’t want all her times and efforts to achieve this result to be in vain. Of course she would follow the schedule diligently, just like how her mom expected her to do. She wasn’t dumb after all.

“Now, Eun Ri. Are you ready to see the new you?”

 

 

 

Baekhyun grazed the insides of his cheek with his tongue, feeling the anxiousness building up by every second. Anyone would probably think that he was overreacting, but he was behaving weirdly because that day he finally would meet with Eun Ri after such a long time. And the reason why he was super nervous that particular day was no other than his (stupid) message that he sent.

“Where is that girl? Kyungsoo’s turn is in fifteen minutes.” Chanyeol questioned, “Why would I know her whereabouts? Seriously.” Baekhyun put a defensive reaction for no reason. Smirking at the older guy reaction, Chanyeol thought of another evil thing that he might do. “Yeah, of course, why would you know? You’re someone who is being ignored more than a week. Tch.” He snorted, putting on a mischievous sly grin. “Hey anyway, I change my number, give me your phone.”

“Really? What happen to your old number? You rarely change your number, thought you said it was a bothersome?”

“I lied.”

Blinking in confusion, Baekhyun tilted his head at Chanyeol, “Oh? Well that’s not surprising, it’s not like you to do something so incovenie-“ Baekhyun’s sentence was cut in the middle, while he was talking, Chanyeol showed him some view that probably shocked him so much.

 

Eun Freak

Text Message

Tuesday 18:21

Where are you?

 

“Sorry, it’s just your expression is too amusing to watch, I want to see it.”

Giving Chanyeol his scariest death glare (which didn’t affect Chanyeol at all) “I am so going to kill you tonight Park Chanyeol.”

“Do it after you catch me short-legged.”

“COME HERE YOU CREEPY GIANT!!”

 

 

 

 

Idiot Byun

Text Message

Saturday 18:21

Where are you?

 

Eun Ri was really surprised that he actually sent another text to her. Should I reply to it? But I’m near though, just a little bit and I will be there, would it be weird if I reply to his message?

With that thought she quickly locked the phone, though the urge to reply to it was so strong that she almost couldn’t press t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter