Chapter 10

From an Ugly (FAT) Duckling into a Beautiful (SLIM) Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

I always knew most students at my school are shallow and judgmental. But I never thought that it’s to this extent, I feel so disgust to breathe the same air as them. Apparently no one know I’m the Song Eun Ri they used to mock before. And now everyone is sticking to me like gum just because of the fact that I transform and become one of the ‘hit girl’ here.

But sorry es and s, I’m not going to be influenced by you all.

“Hey, are you new here?”

“If you’re new, I can give you a tour of the school later.”

“You can call my number if you need any help.”

“Are you enrolling because of Baekhyun?”

“You two look so good together!”

Rolling my eyes at the phrases I heard the most today, I give out an awkward and uncomfortable smile, it’s intentional, so maybe they can understand that I obviously do not like being swarmed by them. But unfortunately, people here are either insensitive or just plain dumb, and no one. NO ONE, understand my signal at all.

Just as I thought of that, suddenly the crowd breaks, oh so they understand, they’re not as dumb as I thought. I sigh in relief, only to bump into someone’s chest. “Oh sorry, I never meant to do that.” The familiar voice that used to call me ‘disgusting fattie’ rings. “Are you alright?” I look up and see Chan Ho’s blinding smile. Maybe for some girls it’s blinding because he looks like an angel. For me, it’s blinding that it makes my eyes hurt, not the good kind of ‘blinding’.

“It’s alright.” I hastily answer, “Excuse me.” I mumble because he is obviously in the way, but that little er won’t stop messing with me as expected. Because he just likes to make stupid trouble.

Grabbing my wrist tightly, he smiles again, can’t he just stop smiling? It looks creepy as . I suppress my eye roll and raise an eyebrow at him, “What?” I can’t hide the annoyance on my face and tone of voice though.

He blinks as soon as I said those words out, sensing the obvious hatred. “Easy there, I just want to make it up to you, want to hang out after school? My treat.”

“No. I already said I’m alright. No harm done, you don’t have to make it up to me. Now excuse me.” I yank my hand away from his grip. But goodness God he’s so freaking stubborn, he pulls my hand again and now we’re practically the center of everyone’s attention. “Hey, I just want to let you know, I’m popular here, so if you hang out with me you’ll be, too, no one will dare to even touch a strand of hair of yours.”

“And?” I tilt my head. “If you think I’m the kind of girl who actually care about such things, you’re wrong. So please don’t bother me.”

“Why the hell are you so stubborn? I’m just being nice. Hey come on, I like you, you know. Why are you playing hard to get? I know you want me, too.”

“Stop being so delusional. off.” I hiss and once again trying to free myself from his grip, which got a bit harder since he is grabbing even tighter than before.

“I don’t care, you’re going to go out with me, no one here dares to refuse me. And that is including you.” He whispers and pulls me towards him and in such quick motion, his lips are already planted on the side of my mouth, thanks to my quick reflex. I don’t want my first kiss to be in such an awful way and with an awful person.

“Let go of me!!” I yell in frustration.

“Let’s skip class to get each other better.” He ignores me and pulls me by the shoulder.

I really don’t want to use my kungfu ability, but you just force me to. I will kick you until that ing non-existent of yours fly to the other side of this earth you er. I growl mentally and prepare to launch my deadly kick.

 

“What took Eun Ri so long? Goodness, don’t tell me she is not eating because of diet?” Se Hun pouts as his empty stomach screams for food again. I can even hear his stomach growling out of hunger from the other side of the table in such noisy cafeteria.

I have kind of bad feeling about this whole thing, but I am afraid that if I fetch her, she will hear the rumor about us and get uncomfortable with me. Let’s wait for another five minutes, is she doesn’t come by that time. I will-

“Chan Ho has already found another target. I pity her, she just enrolls and such horrible things happen to her.”

“Yeah, but I thought Baekhyun is her boyfriend? Why is he here but not there?”

What?

“I’m hungry- oh hey Baekhyun, where are you going?!” I heard Chanyeol’s voice from the place I was sitting earlier. But I can’t no longer look back. The thought of my Eun Ri being with that Chan Ho just boils

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter