Chapter 21

From an Ugly (FAT) Duckling into a Beautiful (SLIM) Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

“WOW!!! HEY THIS IS AMAZING!!!! YAH SERIOUSLY THIS BEANIE MATCHES ME SO WELL!! AS EXPECTED FROM MY HANDSOME FACE THAT CLEARLY SUIT EVERY SINGLE FASHION ITEM!!!” Kris said excitedly as he tried on his beanie, well it did look good on him, yet, because of his over-confident self, don’t you want to insult him instead?

“KYAAAA!!!!” A girly scream echoed through the room, it was Ru Na’s voice, “What is this? Wh-wh-what is-“ her face contorted with disgust as she lifted up a toy.

“Oh! So it landed on the right owner, I’m glad for you Ru Na. Have fun using it with D.O.” Chanyeol guffawed loudly, it was the gift he had bought. He wished it could be used efficiently by the two couples existing in their group. And thankfully it did.

 

 

And so, as the party of Christmas ended. All the tired soldiers went back to their rooms. With their minds in peace, because the holy night had passed smoothly and happily.

But that wasn’t the case for Eun Ri, who felt even more restless as she began walking towards her room. Really? Should I check my bag one more time? Maybe it’s there miraculously.

“It was fun, wasn’t it?” Baekhyun threw himself on the bed, tired of the activities he previously did in their little celebration. “Lu Han and Su Ho need to consider opening an Event Organizer business in the future. They’re great, don’t you think so?” He sat up and looked at Eun Ri, who had been too busy in her own thoughts.

“Ri?” He called one more time.

“Yes?” Eun Ri blinked a few times before smiling.

He tilted his head, “Are you okay? You seem to have something on your mind.”

“No, nothing.” She shook her head, well what can I do. I forgot to pack it, I’ll just give it to him once we’re back.

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows at her, “I’m giving exactly the gaze you gave me when we were at the lake.”

“Oh!” He suddenly jumped, like remembering something crucial. “I almost forget, thank goodness I don’t.” He slapped his palm on his forehead, “Actually… come here.” He said, making a gesture with his hand, telling her to come closer.

And so did she.

“Well, I kind of know you don’t like corny cheesy things.” He gave her a sheepish smile, “But you know,” He continued as he slowly reached for her hand, “It makes me uncomfortable, when you’re wondering around, and there’s no mark of me on you.”

Eun Ri felt him sliding something on her ring finger, “I’m wearing it, too.” He looked up and showed the ring on his ring finger. “I hope you don’t mind.”

As the receiver didn’t say a single thing, Baekhyun eventually started to worry, that he might look too possessive, however, as he saw a smile creeping its way on her face, all the bad thoughts vanished right that instant. “You like it?”

She looked at him briefly before nodding her head as an answer before once more, adoring the little accessories that sat on her hand. “I’m glad then.” Baekhyun let out a slight breath.

“Now I feel bad for not giving you anything.”

“You don’t have to give me anything.” Baekhyun shrugged.

“But I feel bad.” Eun Ri pouted. Because I forgot about you when I was packing.

Then Baekhyun have something in mind. “Actually, you’re right, and I feel a bit hurt.”

Her face fell as Baekhyun said those words, “But there’s something you can do to make me feel better.”

“What is it?”

Baekhyun opened his mouth but closed it before he utters a word. “Nevermind. If I told you and you reject it. I’ll be even sadder than before.”

She frowned, she hated it when people started speaking but do not finish it properly. “What the hell, Baek. I’ll not reject it. Tell me!”

“Are you sure you’re not going to reject it?”

“Yes!”

 

“Yes!” She says, without the slightest bit of hesitation, looking how determined she is to make me happy, I feel a bit evil for doing this. I’m not really disappointed about her not giving me anything, since God has delivered me an early Christmas present in the form of this beautiful girl called Eun Ri.

“Since I mark you using that ring, I want to have your mark on me also.” I say before getting straight to the point.

“Give me a hickey.”

I hold my laughter as I see the change of her expression, from ‘so excited to make Baek happy’ to ‘what did this son of a just say?’. “You said you won’t reject it.” I remind her, since she starts looking like she’s going to hit me soon, although I start all of this as a joke, now, I really want it. Her mark on me.

I close my eyes and tilt my head to the side, giving her full access to my neck. “I’m waiting.”

 

“I’m waiting.” Baekhyun says after he tilts his head, making a rather really, pose.

“Wait!” I say, maybe a little too loud for thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter