Chapter 12

From an Ugly (FAT) Duckling into a Beautiful (SLIM) Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

“That was the worst thing I’ve ever tasted in my life.” Kai said in between spitting his saliva out from his mouth, and from that moment on, he had decided not to play with bean boozled, “Who thought that playing this challenge is fun? Oh Se Hun you er.” Kai growled at the younger guy with annoyance.

Se Hun laughed loudly, “Hey sorry, kay? I never thought someone would be as unlucky as you, getting skunk spray on the very first time is something terrible.”

Rolling his eyes as he downed a carton of milk, Kai puffed his cheeks and moved the water inside of his mouth, making sure every corner and every inch of the insides got to be washed by the milk.

After Kai’s misery, Kai finally decided to wash, although he already showered before, after eating the bean boozled, he felt like he smelled like ‘skunk spray’, and that wasn’t something to be happy about.

But the guys with their curious nature didn’t take Kai’s horrible experiment and kept going on playing. After spinning the bottle, every each of them finally got a taste of the evil snacks. But in the end, there was one person who hasn’t tasted even one ‘bad’ side of the bean boozled candies.

It was Eun Ri.

“Not fair!! Try another one!” Chanyeol insisted while pushing another bean to Eun Ri forcefully.

Laughing at his childishness, Eun Ri smirked widely and confidently ate the bean Chanyeol gave her, Eun Ri always felt that she got a very powerful guardian angel within her, that was why, no matter how many time she picked a bean, it wouldn’t be a bad one. Chewing it generously, she grinned again, “It’s…” she grabbed the box and read the description, “Lime.”

“ARGH!!!” Chanyeol pulled his hair out of frustration, “This is not fair!! I can’t accept this!”

Chuckling as she arrogantly pulled out another bean from the dreadful box, she popped one into , only to taste chocolate pudding, another good one. “Oh come on, stop whining, I have already ate every bean you insisted me trying, it’s to the point that I’m full because of it, besides, it’s not entirely my fault that I have such a good luck. Anyway, it’s chocolate pudding.”

“But since I don’t feel nice either to be the only one that hasn’t got tainted, okay fine, I’ll grant one of your wish. Only one.” She emphasized the last two words, because sometimes, hearing the word ‘granting wish’, some people will forget everything and begins listing what they want immediately.

They quickly formed a circle and made a secret conference, the one Eun Ri couldn’t hear.

“Hey, don’t you think this is the perfect opportunity for you to confess?” Su Ho asked straight to the point.

“What!?” Baekhyun hissed in surprise, “The hell? I didn’t prepare anything for her! I haven’t bought her any flowers or cakes or gifts!!”

“You can order the flower now and have them delivered tomorrow! It doesn’t matter, I’m sure Eun Ri wouldn’t care either.” Kyungsoo quickly searched for a way to get out from the problem.

“Yeah, Kyungsoo is right, because honestly, I don’t see you confessing in the future except now. This is like the moment. Like the perfect moment for it. You can plan it first we will distract her attention for the time being, okay? Good luck!” Chanyeol patted Baekhyun’s back in an encouraging manner. And straightened his back, strutting to Eun Ri to distract her right away.

“I have candles if you want the atmosphere to be romantic.” Se Hun whispered for the last time before walking away, too.

Left dumbfounded, Baekhyun felt the sweatiness on his palm quickly spreading out of nervousness. And in times like that, the only word he could think of was, “.”

 

 

Baekhyun jolted up from his sleep when his alarm sets off. It was 1 a.m, it was probably the first and the last time he woke up in such a bizarre hour. He quickly went downstairs to the living room and began decorating with anything he could found and thought of. Borrowing the candles Se Hun gave, he started placing them on the stairs as a path and directions, and formed a heart that fit for both of them as the destination.

After doing all the preparations, he quickly made his way to Eun Ri’s room. His friends asked him to wake them up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter