Chapter 3

From an Ugly (FAT) Duckling into a Beautiful (SLIM) Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

I know getting too close with Baekhyun and his gang would bring me unluckiness someday. But I never thought it will come this early. I always thought the scene where someone gets bullied in a secluded place in school only happens in drama. But I guess I was wrong. Because, it’s happening to me right now.

I stare at the three familiar faces surrounding me. Bully number one, Hyun Ju, known to be prettiest girl in the school, well honestly, she’s not that pretty, she just got a big s and booty, and that’s all. Bully number two, hmm, I don’t know her name, what should I call her, Hyun Ju’s wanna be? Hyun Ju’s minion, whatever, she’s nothing I guess, like I said, she’s Hyun Ju’s minion who is willing to do whatever Hyun Ju wants. The same goes for Bully number three.

“Song Eun Ri.” Hyun Ju starts, oh gosh this whole thing is making me cringe, what soap opera is happening to me. “How dare you touch our Oppas? Someone as ugly as you doesn’t even deserve to breathe the same air as them, don’t you understand?”

“Oh really? As far as I know the air is free. But well, if it wasn’t, you’re the one who needs to pay more, your s who wear tight push up bra every single day obviously need to breathe, too.” I give her the sweetest smile I can make, and my smile gets even wider when I see her face falling, guess she doesn’t expect me to talk back to her. Sorry , I’m not your usual kind of prey.

She scoffs squint her eyes at me, “What? Are you jealous because I got big s? Because I got body to show off? Unlike you?”

I blink, “No. Aren’t you the one who are jealous at me? Because I got big brain? I got grades and ranks to show off? Unlike you?”

“What? Of course no-“

“Well with you doing this to me it proves me otherwise. Because I can ‘touch’ your Oppas because I’m smart you dumb-. Is this the only thing you want to say to me? What a waste of time.”

 

“Is this the only thing you want to say to me? What a waste of time.” Eun Ri rolled her eyes as she pushed Hyun Ju from her way.

No one ever dare talking back to Hyun Ju, and the fact that this ugly fat girl just did, annoyed her more than anything. “Girls, bring her to me.” Hyun Ju hissed. The two girls by her side obeyed her words and they quickly ran to Eun Ri, locking both of her arms with their strength.

“What did you say again? I’m a dumb-?” Hyun Ju raised an eyebrow. “You don’t know who you’re messing with Song Eun Ri.”

 

 

 

 

It’s rare for the Miss Punctuality Song Eun Ri to be late. I wonder what reason that can make her to be this late, I mean it’s already thirty minutes after our usual tutoring session. I look at the clock once again and sigh for the umpteenth time, maybe I should take a nap while waiting.

 

Eun Ri gritted her teeth as she took another step, although she pretended it was okay, it hurts, the three girls weren’t as strong as she was, but still three against one sure had an impact on her. Though again the three opponents probably had worst pain than her. Eun Ri’s body might be fat, but there were hidden muscle as well.

The feeling of guilt penetrated slowly through her as she saw Baekhyun sleeping on the desk, I forget to tell him… She looked at the clock and bit her lips as the guiltiness got stronger, she had let him waited without certainty for one hour, and yet he still waited.

“Baekhyun.” She called as she sat on the chair across from him, she knew that it wouldn’t wake him up, so she attempted to poked his arm, “Baekhyun.” She said once more. And from the little noise he made, she knew she had succeeded on waking him up. “Oh you’re here.” He yawned and stretched out his body.

Eun Ri blinked at his words, “You’re not mad at me?”

“Not really, I know if you’re this late you must have something important to-“ Baekhyun lifted his head and looked at Eun Ri’s face for the first time since she arrived, and a great shock quickly came over him. “-what happened to you?”

Oh right… she forgot there were cuts on her face, too, the pain she felt on her ankle made her disregard the minor cuts on her face. “Oh this… I fell.” She shrugged, knowing very well that it was a lame excuse and no one would believe her unless they were stupid. But she still said it because she didn’t know what to say.

And with Baekhyun rolling his eyes in such manner, proved her theory right, he didn’t believe her. “Seriously, Eun Ri? I might be stupid but I know those are not the cuts you get from falling on anything or anywhere.”

With the silence Eun Ri gave, Baekhyun frowned upon the ideas that got into his head, is it because of me? He knew that he was a little bit popular, and he knew as well, some girls could go overbroad with the whole ‘fan’ thing. And with Eun Ri tutoring him, getting on a project with Chanyeol probably were the cause of this. “Did you get… bullied?”

Eun Ri’s head snapped upon hearing it, she gawked at him and slammed her hand on the table, “What?” She put on a disgusted face, me? Getting bullied by those three skinny sticks? What a joke. “Of course, no! Do I look like someone who will get bullied- well okay I’m fat, but I’m not someone to step on by anybody! Jeez, you hurt my pride.” She flipped her hair to the back of her shoulder, giving Baekhyun a look of disapproval. “It’s nothing, now forget about it, let’s study, we don’t have much time. And I know you have math test tomorrow.”

 

 

 

 

“I’m home.” Baekhyun said as he opened the door of his apartment, only to find darkness with no human presence inside, Maybe she is still at work? Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter