Chapter 16

From an Ugly (FAT) Duckling into a Beautiful (SLIM) Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

“Uncle Song!!” Kris smiled immediately as he saw the face of his favorite uncle ever since he was born. Which was replied with the same wide grinning face from the uncle.

Shaking his head as he eyed his long lost nephew, Mr. Song cackled his tongue in a disbelief manner, “Goodness, Kris. You sure does grow fast, doesn’t you? The last time I sent you off, you were still shorter than me, now look at you!” Mr. Song laughed as he gestured to Kris’s super tall body. He is the kind of people who are still seen even though the place is really crowded. Just because his head pops out, due to his height.

“Oh by the way, I’m really sorry. But it turns out that I have to go to a sudden business trip today. And it’s in Europe, so I’ll be taking my wife with me, you know, for second honeymoon.” Mr. Song winked and laughed out, “Anyway, I’m really sorry for not being able to show you around, I’ll leave that task for Eun Ri, okay? I’ll give you her number, here, this is my keys and address, make yourself at home, okay?”

Kris sighed in disappointment, he was sad because he wasn’t able to spend time with Uncle. But then again, he couldn’t be selfish, and made Uncle felt bad, he quickly smiled to cover his disappointment and made an okay sign. At least there was still Eun Ri. The girl whom he always played with when he was still in Korea.

“Oh by the way, where are your friends? I thought they’re coming with you?” Blinking as he craned his neck to get a better look, Mr. Song squint his eyes.

“Oh right! We were actually having a meal, but when I went for the toilet, I met with you instead.” Kris explained, “Are you in a hurry, uncle? If you’re not, I’ll introduce them to you.”

Actually, Mr. Song was in a quite rush. But then again, these five guys Kris brought along would live under one roof with his daughter, Eun Ri. He wasn’t worried about Kris, he was his nephew, a really good friend of Eun Ri, too. He believed he wouldn’t dare to do any horrible thing to his daughter. But these five guys, he couldn’t believe them just yet, he hadn’t even had a good look of their faces.

“Of course, bring them to me.”

 

 

Although Baekhyun keeps on insisting me to sleep. I don’t. I don’t think the ‘sickness’ I’m currently feeling has something to do with ‘sleep’, I know for sure sleeping won’t make it better. And plus, I’m not sleepy at all. We call on a delivery, because there is practically nothing inside Se Hun’s kitchen. Not even a grain of rice. Probably because he lives alone, and well, Se Hun isn’t the type who bothers to learn how to cook either.

My concentration broke when my phone vibrates on the table, with an unknown number, which peaks up my curiosity, if there is a name on it, I’d probably won’t pick that up, since I’m in the middle of watching movie. But since curiosity kills the cat. I gotta pick that up, right?

“Hello?” I say and keep the phone on my ear, waiting for a response on the other side, when I wait for a good five seconds and no sounds seem to be emitting from the other party, I call once again, “Hello? Who is speaking?”

This time, a chuckle is heard, “It’s the ing hot as hell cousin, Wu Yi Fan, speaking.”

My mouth widened in that instant, “YI FAN YOU ARE BACK!!!?? WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME BEFOREHAND!???” I scream out of ecstasy. Yi Fan is a cousin that is the closest to me since I was a child. He’s the one who makes me as strong as I am right now. Maybe if he wasn’t there in my hardest time, I’ll be in those cliché protagonist bullied girl that cries every single day and can’t stand up for herself.

“Because I want to surprise you, of course. Oh by the way, aren’t you back from school already? Why aren’t you home?”

Home? Then he must have the key. “I have a little unfortunate accident. Oh Kris, can you pick me up at my friend’s house? It’s just about five minute walk from our house.”

“Of course, just text me the address.”

 

 

“Kris!”

“Eun-“ Kris’s word got stuck as he saw a very beautiful girl smiling to him, his jaw dropped, not believing that his chubby cousin had turned into a blossoming flower. “Ri!!!???”

Her smiles widened even more as she saw the surprise written on his face, “Save the hug for later, okay? Anyway, I have someone to introduce to you.”

“Good afternoon.” A young man who wore a matching set of uniform appeared behind her, with a very dazzling appearance one can say, surely, he was someone idolized in his school. Kris thought. “My name is Baekhyun, I’m Eun Ri’s boyfriend.”

“Excuse me? Did you just say…???”

“Uhm… I’m Eun Ri’s boyfriend.” Baekhyun repeated once again.

“WHAT!? I CAN’T ACCEPT THIS!!!”

 

 

“I’m hundred times handsomer than you! I won’t accept this!”

 

 

“Okay Kris, I guess your visit time here is over because I don’t welcome such narcissist like yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter