Chapter 4

From an Ugly (FAT) Duckling into a Beautiful (SLIM) Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 4

“I have good news for us.” Chanyeol said as he arrived at the usual table in the library, panting, seems like he came here running, but still, he wore that bright smile on his face, “What? What is it?”

“There is a hot teacher replacing Mrs. Lee, perhaps?”

“Or there is a pretty transfer student?”

“Or-“

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at the shallow guessing from his friends, “No. It isn’t something like that, this is regarding the project we’re currently doing.” He smiled as he took out a paper out from his pocket, “Tada! We already had the permission to work on it officially and get full support from the school! So after the break we’re able to work on it.”

“That means hot freshmen will be able to participate, too, right-“ “Yah, Oh Se Hun, if you keep on doing that stupid assumptions, I’m going to oppose you being in the crew.” Eun Ri cackled her tongue at him. “Fine…” He pouted and blinked at Eun Ri cutely, “It’s fine because I only need you.” He winked greasily, unfortunately, she wasn’t swayed by it the slightest bit, “Am going to oppose it.”

“Okay, I’m going to shut up for real this time.” He quickly said, making the gesture of zipping his mouth, locking it and throwing an invisible key.

Eun Ri laughed upon seeing him, Silly boy, “Anyway, what-“ “Oh! There they are! Oppa!” Eun Ri’s sentence was cut when a high-pitch voice entered the library, she didn’t need to turn around to see the owner of such annoying voice. Of course it belonged to the annoying Hyun Ju. “Oh??” Hyun Ju blinked at Eun Ri with a disgusted face, “What is a pig doing here??? Ew such an eyesore.”

Eun Ri flinched at the remarks, she was though, but it didn’t mean it doesn’t hurt, it affected her mentally when she was poked on. But she wasn’t in the mood for any fight, so she decided to take a deep breath and ignore her.

But fortunately, the guys around her didn’t feel the same.

Kai’s eyes twitched, he hated it the most when a girl was ridiculed because of her looks, and the hatred amplified when the ridiculed one was one of his precious friend. “Park Hyun Ju. Shut your botox injected mouth for once.” He rolled his eyes in annoyance, he just couldn’t stand her and her attitude.

“Don’t even bother wasting your time on her, Kai. Just think of her as a Barbie, plastic with no brains.” Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulder with a taunting smile gracing his face.

Hyun Ju was totally lost at words, what the hell is happening? Why are they defending this fat and out-casted girl like her?

“Wh- You.” Hyun Ju clenched her fists tight as she averted her stare to Eun Ri, furious and humiliated. “You son of a , are you bad-mouthing me in front of them? What lies did you tell them?”

Eun Ri saw Kai opening his mouth to reply, so she stepped in right away, she didn’t want them to be hated because of her problem, “I’m not as low as you, Park Hyun Ju. And, I’m a girl, maybe it’s supposed to be ‘daughter of a ’? But you’re still wrong because my mom is not a . Maybe you’re calling for your non-existent son? And lastly, no, I’m not bad-mouthing you, because without me doing so, your action, your attitude, your words, described how inhuman and disgusting you are. You don’t need anyone to bad-mouth you, you already do it yourself.” She said, and smiled, because she knew, the smile on her face was the thing that got Hyun Ju annoyed the most. Because Hyun Ju knew, Eun Ri was right.

“I don’t need an ugly, fat and an outcast like you criticizing me for what I do.” Hyun Ju spat back, “I’ll listen to you when you get prettier than me, Song Eun Ri. Which is,” Hyun Ju gave Eun Ri a devilish smile, “Impossible.”

“If I do, what will you do then?”

“I’ll bow down to you and apologize.”

“That’s not enough, I want to caress your face with my shoes, how’s that sound?”

“Anything is fine with me, if you tell me to jump off from a building that would be fine, too. Because it’s impossible anyway.” Hyun Ju laughed, “I’m waiting for your failed transformation, Eun Ri.” She smirked and left, leaving Eun Ri with new determination and goal.

 

 

 

 

“Eun Ri are you sick? Are you hurt? Did someone hit your head? Or did you fall on the stairs?”

“If you’re not feeling okay dad is willing to take you to the hospital, no need to worry and hold it in, Eun Ri.”

Eun Ri rolled her eyes and placed the spoon down, “I’m not sick I’m not hurt, no, no one hit my head, I didn’t fall on the stairs, and I don’t need to go to a hospital. Okay?”

“I just said I want to diet, what’s so wrong with that? Why are you two acting as if I’ve gone crazy or something like that. Seriously.” She sulked in irritation.

“Maybe you’ve gone crazy, because the day you’re willing to diet is the day where dog can fly!”

“Mom!”

 

 

 

 

Mom takes my request to help me diet really seriously. Like… Reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter