My Past: Part 1

Super Junior Fullhouse

Alice woke up hearing some noises in her room.

“Who’s there?” she said quietly.

She opened her eyes wider.

“Han Geng Oppa?”

*Speaking in chinese

“Hi…”

“You’re staying here with me tonight?”

“Yeah…”

“I see… You know, Oppa,” she said. “I collapsed today because of my knees. I’m guessing Eva told you that part already, huh?”

“Yeah… She did… Sorry. I was just concerned…”

“No. don’t worry about it. I won’t get mad,” she said with a light smile on her face.

A moment of silence passed between them.

“Oppa.”

“Hm?”

“Do you want to know why I act like this towards the members? It’s because of how I was raised. My parents were good to me as I was the only child in the household. They cared for me and did all the things that parents do for their children, until that day… 

 

Alice's POV (looking back in her past. She's 8 years old almost 9.)

"Mom, Dad, where am I going?" I asked.

It was 10am on a September morning. For some reason, Mom and Dad told me dress up nice. They told me I was going somewhere far and fancy.

"Ah... Don't worry, Alice. You'll be fine," Mom said reassuringly.

"It'll be alright. Mom and I have to go somewhere, that's all," Dad said with a smile.

"But why do I have to go with these big guys?"

"You're going somewhere special, Alice. You'll have fun."

"Okay... Bye!" I shouted as I was being escorted by the big men in black suits.

As they drove, I looked out the window of the limousine. I saw a beautiful green forest and some glimpses of a bright blue lake. The sky was wonderfully blue with big white clouds here and there. Today is a good day I thought. Yes, today is a good day.

Little did I know that what I was about to face there, would be my living nightmare forever and ever.

It was late in the afternoon when I arrived. There was a huge mansion in front of me with tall iron gates surrounding the entire estate.

Wow, this person must be really rich! I thought.

"This way," ordered one of the suited men.

I followed him, while the other carried my luggage.

We entered the black menacing gates and through the tall wooden door. We went through several winding passages of the mansion and finally to the backyard. A large garden filled with everything that nature could hold and decor fit for a rich person.

"Sir, she's here," the suited man mumured to a man sitting in a chair. He was facing away from me.

"Ah... My new little pet," the man said, turning his chair around.

He was big, fat, and ugly. Dressed in an expensive suit and smoking a cigar. Jewelry bedecked his body; necklaces, rings and earrings. Who is this freaking weird guy? I thought.

"Hello," I said and bowed my head.

"Ah... A good and well-mannered little pet as well," he said with glee. "Now, pet, tell me your name."

"Alice..."

"Ah... A very innocent and pure name... I once had an Alice just like you," he sighed reminiscingly, "I loved her very dearly, but she became a bad girl in the end... How sad I was." 

What is wrong with this guy?! He makes me so annoyed! Especially his whiny voice! Agh!

"Well now, Alice--"

"Yes?"

"My men shall take you up to your room. Change in the uniform that is on your bed. You will receive orders later. Now, shoo shoo," he said waving his hands.

"Follow me," the suited man ordered.

I followed him through the mansion again. But for some reason, as we were going down a passage, it started to get darker and darker, and colder!

"This is your room. Your luggage is put away. You only have your pajamas. That uniform will be your only clothes."

I was astounded. "My only what?!" I exclaimed, but when I turned around, the man was not there anymore; the door was shut. My room was made all of stone except for a window with iron bars. There were several other cots in the room. Do I live with other people? I thought. Wait... I looked at my cot. What kind of madness is this?! A maid uniform?! O dear Jesus T.T"

I changed into the maid outfit and then opened the door. The suited man was just outside.

"This way," he said sternly.

I followed him again. As we were walking, he said, "You shall call Sir, Master. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Okay...," I whispered.