I... Love Her?

Super Junior Fullhouse

 

At the hospital…

All the members waited inside Alice’s room. Waiting for her to wake up….Waiting for her to be okay…

Han Geng was sitting besides Alice’s bed thinking:

Why am I like this? This anxiety hurts so much… I just wish to see her smile again and say everything’s alright… But why?!

Suddenly, Alice began stirring and opened her eyes.

“Huh? Where am I? Why’s everyone here?” she murmured.

“Hyo Rin ah! You’re okay!” cried Kangin.

“Hyo Rin, I’m so glad you’re okay,” said Donghae. “Why did you push yourself so hard?! You didn’t need to do that.”

“Haha,” she said softly. “Hey, Oppa. Come here,” she gestured.

Donghae bent his head down and Alice gently took his face near hers. She leaned in near his ear and said, “Nice game, Donghae Oppa.” And kissed his cheek. Not one of the members saw Alice kissing Donghae’s cheek, but noticed his ears turning red.

“Yah! Donghae, she did something to you, huh,” Kangin said suspiciously.

“N-no. She didn’t do anything,” he stuttered.

Alice giggled. “Donghae Oppa, you’re so funny.” Then she turned and looked at Eva who was staring daggers at her. “Hehe… Sorry Eva. Too much fun, huh?”

“Next time, I’m chaining you to your bed. That’s it. No more walking or playing for you,” she said sternly.

Alice sighed. “Yes, Eva.” She suddenly noticed Han Geng who was near her night stand.

“Han Geng Oppa?” she tentatively said.

He gave her a look that looked like a wounded puppy. She took in a small breath.

*speaking in Chinese

“What’s wrong?”

“’What’s wrong’, you ask?! I’ll tell you, Hyo Rin. It looked like you almost died of pain out there! Do you know how much it hurt not to know how to help you?! The pain and anxiety that ached in my heart!?” he angrily shouted. “Do you know—“ he stopped abruptly in the middle of his sentence and rushed out of the room.

Alice looked in confusion. Why did it look like he was about to cry? I better go talk to him…

*speaking in Korean

“Ah! It’s alright, Hyo Rin. He gets emotional sometimes, ehehe…” Kangin sheepishly said seeing Han Geng’s anger.

“Mm…”

“I’ll go check on him. You go rest.”

“Okay…”

And Kangin left the room.

“Alright everyone! Leave Hyo Rin so she can sleep please! It’s pretty late, so you all should go home. Thank you for your help!” Eva exclaimed.

“Aw! Alright Eva. C’mon guys let’s go. Goodnight, Hyo Rin!” the members said as they walked out.

Outside the hospital…

Han Geng was sitting on one of the benches.

“Why am I so stupid?! What’s wrong with me!?” he said irritably.

He looked up and unexpectedly saw Kangin nearing him.

“Hey, you alright?”

“No. How can I be?!” he replied crossly gesturing himself.

Kangin chuckled. “True. So what’s wrong?”

“I don’t know. I really don’t know, hyung. It’s like my heart was bursting. I seriously don’t know what’s wrong with me. I mean I haven’t even known her for a long time. Just only a short while and it’s like I need her or something. I’m just being crazy, huh?”

“You mean you love her,” Kangin stated.

“What do you mean?”

“HanKyung, just admit it. You love her. Period.”

“I…Love her?? But I just got to know her!”

Kangin sighed. “You have a real long way to go, my friend. I don’t know what your relationship with her is, but all I know is: you’re in love with her.”

“I…love her…” Han Geng said slowly just realizing it.

“Good job. You finaly admitted it. And by the way,” Kangin said as he got up from the bench. “Don’t treat her like a sister or else you’ll lose her. Go for her, buddy.”

“Thanks, hyung.”

“Oh! You gonna be staying with her tonight?”

“Yeah…”

“Alright. Good luck! Bye!” Kangin said as he walked away.

Well now… I hope something good happens. And I hope that Han Geng knows that he has other rivals out there too. Kangin thought.

Well now shall I go? Thought Han Geng and he headed toward the hospital.

______________________________________________________________ Please answer the poll on my profile. It is important that I get the results ASAP for the next chapter :) Comments and/or ideas? I really hope you enjoy the few next chapters! I think it's going to be really great! ;)