Day 2

Super Junior Fullhouse

 

Alice woke up bright and early. She wanted to take out her present to Han Geng and make sure it was perfect and fine.

I hope he likes ninja stars! She thought happily.

Alice quietly stole out of the room to the kitchen. She looked for what the group should eat for breakfast, but decided she shouldn’t be so nosy. Instead, she took a moment and looked at the design of the kitchen. Alice suddenly heard some noises and turned to see Han Geng coming out.

*Speaking in Chinese

“Good morning, Han Geng oppa!” she said happily as they did their handshake.

“Oh! You’re up early, Hyo Rin.”

“Yeah…I just wanted to give this to you. A present,” she said with a smile, handing the origami to him.

“Wow! These are really cool! Thanks, Hyo Rin! Ah! Let’s see... What shall we eat for breakfast? Hmm… Beijing Fried Rice!”

“I’ll help you, Oppa.”

“Alright, let’s get to work!”

The two began making breakfast and set out dishes for everyone to eat. One by one, the members and Eva, began to wake up and head groggily toward the kitchen. In amazement, they saw that breakfast was neatly prepared and ready for them, with Han Geng and Alice sitting next to each other, waiting for them.

“Whoa! This looks delicious! Let’s eat!” exclaimed Heechul, and he grabbed the nearest dish and started gobbling down the food. “You see,” Heechul said between bites, “In Korea, whoever’s oldest eats first, not like in the US.”

All the other members stood there, their plan of nice manners ruined by Heechul. As Heechul was about to take another bite, the bowl and spoon were quickly swiped away.

“Yah! What was that for?!” he hollered and looked up face to face with an angry Alice.

“You don’t get any. You’re being mean to everyone and unni,” Alice said crossly.

Many of the members were amazed to hear Alice say anything, considering that she was very quiet.

“See? You got our cute Hyo Rin all mad, Heechul hyung! But she’s really cute when she’s mad,” Kangin with a grin said. “Go and buy some choco-pies with Eva to make up for it! You like choco-pies right, Eva?”

“Ah...Yes, I do…” she replied.

“Alright, well hurry up, Heechul hyung! Get outta here!”

“Okay, okay! But save some for me!” Heechul called as he walked out the door with Eva.

And Heechul and Eva walked out to the store.

“He’s mean,” Alice said with a humph, as she sat down.

“It’s ok, Hyo Rin. Heechul Oppa is like that,” Donghae said reassuringly.

“That guy doesn’t deserve to be called Oppa.”

“Whoa!” they exclaimed. “She’s really mad!”

*Speaking in chinese

“It’s alright, Hyo Rin,” said Han Geng gently patting her head.  “Here, let’s just eat the delicious food we made, okay?”

“Okay…” she replied, sat down close to Han Geng, and slowly began to eat.

*Speaking in Korean.

The other members sat down and began eating.

“She speaks Chinese?! Omo!” exclaimed Donghae. “She’s really talented!”

“Ah Han Kyung! How’d you get so close to her?!” Kangin bawled. “No fair! Han Kyung stole my precious Hyo Rin!”

Everyone laughed.

“It’s a secret, Kangin hyung!” Han Geng grinned.

Suddenly he cried out, “Ouch!” and fell back towards the wall. “I bit myself really hard! Hey hyung give me a tissue!”

But before, Kangin could give him the tissue, Alice had one wrapped around a cold ice cube.

Alice ordered, “Ah.”

Han Geng opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. She placed the wrapped ice in his hand, and moved it to lie on the wound. Everyone was again, shocked by Hyo Rin. Han Geng just smiled and said, “Thank you, Hyo Rin,” and put his arm around her. Alice snuggled next to him.

“Oi! Han Kyung! Stop taking away Hyo Rin!” shouted Donghae.

“That’s no fair! She’s mine!” exclaimed Kangin.

“Well let’s see. We still got about less than 2 weeks left. We got time bros!” said Donghae. He was interrupted when he heard, “Oppa… They scare me…” Alice said softly to Han Geng.

“Ah… There’s nothing to be afraid of Hyo Rin ah! Oppas just love you a lot!” explained Kangin.

“Yeah!” chimed in Donghae.

Alice looked up to Han Geng; Han Geng looked down at her. He was startled when she gave him a wink, and then continued to act like her shy self as she turned back towards the members.

What is this girl thinking?! Han Geng thought. He smiled. If she wants to play like this, I guess she can.

“Hmm? Hyo Rin, what happened to your knees?” asked Kangin. He reached over to see what was wrapped around her knees.

“It’s nothing!” she stuttered as she tried to hide her bandages by pulling down her capris.

“No, really. Let me see,” he insisted.

“Ah! She just likes to wear things like that!” interrupted Eva, who just came back with Heechul.

“Oh… I see…”

Whew! Thought I’d be a goner. Alice thought.

What happened to her knees? Han Geng thought. Was it last night?

*Speaking in Chinese

“Hyo Rin, tell me what happened to your knees. Was it because of last night?”

“Ah, no. Uh… it’s nothing. You don’t need to worry about it,” she replied, trying to dismiss the matter.

“Hyo Rin!”

“Tsch. Okay okay. I’ll tell you later, arraso?”

“Okay. You better remember!”

*Speaking in korean

“Hey! What were you guys talking about! Secrets aren’t nice!” Kangin said teasingly.

“It’s nothing hyung! Let’s see who’ll wash the dishes okay?”

After, they played a game that decided who was going to wash dishes, Han Geng lost, and had to wash.

“Okay, clean up time!” Han Geng said.

“I’ll help you, Oppa,” Alice said.

“Alright. Thanks.”

“Oh no! You don’t need to do that, Hyo Rin! Come and play with us today!” exclaimed Donghae.

Alice perked up. “Can we play whatever I want?” she asked.

“Yep! Anything!” Donghae returned with a smile.

“Soccer.”

“Hmm?”

“I want to play soccer.”

“Okay! Soccer it is!”

“Wait for HanKyung Oppa, then we go, please,” Alice cheerfully said.

Donghae sighed. “Alright, Hyo Rin. Yah! Hyung! Hurry up so we can get outta here!”