Date with Siwon Part 1

Super Junior Fullhouse

Alice's POV:

I nervously sat in the car, twiddling my fingers. Aish why am I this jittery? Alice Lee isn't like this!

You can play around with anyone! Said my devil self on my left shoulder.

It means you're in love! cried my angel self.

I sighed. Here we go again.

"Hyo Rin gwenchana?"

"Ah, de! I'm fine!"

He looked at me with concern in his eyes. "You're not getting bored or anything right?"

Omo, he's so cute! Worrying if I'm getting bored? Lol Oppa!

"Aniyo," I replied reassuringly. "I was just thinking about stuff..."

"Oh..." he didn't try to pry into the matter. He's a good guy; when someone doesn't want to talk about it, he won't pester them... Well I guess I can say that for now.

I stared out the window, watching images fly past me. Yeah, life moves on. It never stops and it never will. Is it time for me to move on? I pondered.

"We're here!" Siwon declared.

We arrived at a park, full of green luscious trees, blooming flowers, and a blue lake.

"Uwa!" I marveled. "How did you find this place? There's no one here!"

"It's my secret hiding place." he smiled. "Wait right here, I'll be back." and he disappeared in a flash.

I chuckled to myself. I could see why this was Siwon's secret place. It was so... serene and calm. It could be a place where you can just be yourself or let out your feelings.

"I'm back~!" I turned around and saw him wheel in with a bike. "You can just sit in the back," he said, patting the back seat.

I laughed. "So is this the surprise?"

"Nah, it's only the beginning!" he carefully picked me up and settled me on top of the seat. Then, he positioned himself in front of me and kicked off the kick-stand. The bike wobbled and I quickly grabbed onto him.

"Yah, Oppa, you have to be more careful!" I shrieked.

He chuckled. Clearly he seemed to enjoy me hugging his back... which I didn't really mind.

"Sit back and relax~" and he took off.

Siwon cruised down the smooth dirt road, inhaling the deep, crisp scent of the air. I too enjoyed the air and the images that passed us. Wrapping my arms around Siwon made me do something that I haven't done in so long. I took a small whiff of him, my face pressed against his back. His back emitted a warmth that made me feel... safe or something. I don't know, but something warm inside of me. It felt just like when I was with Jacob... or is it something different? Why can't I remember?

"Enjoying something back there?" teased Siwon.

"I'm not doing anything!"

I felt his back shaking, trying to suppress his laughter.

"Yah!!"

"Okay, okay," he said, putting a hand over mine.

My heart sped at the touch. It felt like a small shock of electricity. My face grew warm and I slipped one arm off to keep myself from becoming more flustered.

"This feels great!" I exclaimed, holding one arm on Siwon, and the other feeling the breeze.

"Glad you like it!"

Suddenly, my stomach growled. I grumbled. Seriously, stomach? You growl now out of all times? You're not even hungry! It's not even lunch time!!!

"Hungry?"

"Ani! Gwenchana!"

"No, let's go eat anyways. I'm hungry." He wheeled underneath the tree we were originally at. The ride seemed like a happy eternity, but the distance in actuality, was short.

Siwon picked me up and gently put me down on the grass. From the bike's basket, he took out a picnic basket and sat down on the grass next to me.

"Uwa, you made this?!"

"Well... Wookie helped me...," he replied sheepishly, rubbing the nape of his neck. "I was kind of failing at it..."

"Aw, thank you Oppa! I have to thank Ryeowook later~"

"You're welcome, Hyo Rin-ah. Let's eat~"

Delicious kimbap, kimchi, and omelettes hit the spot.

"Ah, so good. Ryeowook is the best cook ever!"

"Yah, I made this too, you know?!"

"Oh, of course your cooking is absolutely good too," I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Bwo?! That was totally not sincere!"

"Really? I can't really tell."

"Yah! Aish, jinjja!"

I burst out laughing. "Yes, Oppa, your cooking is very good," pinching his cheek.

His face turned a little red. Was he red from being angry or was it something else???

"T-Time to go to the next place!" he stuttered.

I cocked my head to the side. "Where?"

"I told you it's a secret~!"

"Aww! Arasso!"

We cleaned up our picnic area and headed out to the car.

"You know you can come there whenever you like. It's your place now too," murmured Siwon as he drove.

"Are you sure? It's your place, you found it first."

"But I introduced you to my secret place, so now it's yours too. It's ours..."

It's ours... Those two words rang in my head. It's ours. I smiled to myself.

"Yah, you happy that it's yours?"

"Ani, I'm happy that... Nevermind."

"Tell mee~~" he whined with curiosity.

"You go figure it out! Merong~" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Aish!" he ruffled my hair.

We both laughed with our cheeks blushing red. 

We were driving back towards the city, people and cars hustling and bustling, and street lights flickering.

"We're here!" Siwon pulled into a parking structure and parked his car. He got out first while I was taking off my seatbelt.

Opening the door like the gentleman he was, a wheelchair was ready to go for me.

"I'm assuming that we're going to be walking a lot?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Perhaps," he replied, helping me into the chair. He closed the door and exclaimed, "Kaja~!"

 

Hi peeps! Sigh school is so hard and busy and tiring. I never have any free time :(

well i hope you like this chapter. sorry if the writing seems all over the place. i have ideas popping up here and there and blah. i have the entire overview of the whole story, but not like detailed stuff. i at explaining things...

aannywayyss hope you enjoy! comments please~

thx!! <3