Wha?!?!?!

Super Junior Fullhouse

Alice's POV:

"Aish! Chincha, you guys are so loud!" I fake yawned as I slowsly trudged into the kitchen.

"Bwo?! Hyo Rin! You were here?!?!" gasped Donghae.

"Yah, I was sleeping so soundly until I heard someone yelling and screaming," I gave Eunhyuk a hard stare.

"What? I didn't do anything!" he protested, waving his arms.

"Are you hungry?" Kibum put an arm around me and led me to the table.

"Nah, I'm not hungry. Thanks for asking though~" I smiled at him. He returned the smile.

Kibum wiggled an eye-brow and tried eye-communicating with me.

How're you going to do this?

I have no clue..

Hwaiting? He raised an eye-brow.

Hwaiting I slightly hung my head.

"Aigoo, my saekki, did we wake you up? I'm so sorry!" apologized Leeteuk, interrupting our conversation. He came over to give me a hug.

"Sorry, Omma, not in the mood." I gently pushed him away.

A loud ooooohhhhhhhhh filled the room. "Hyung got dissed by Hyo Rin!!" "Ahaha, that's what he gets for being loud!" "Nah, it's because of Angel~!!"

"Who's Angel?" I asked loudly.

"Angel!? She's this girl who came from Europe! And Siwon picked her up!" bursted out Han Geng. "You know, Siwon's horrible, he's a womanizer, you know!"

I giggled. Han Geng was so funny... But I won't be mean to him now. I've done too much damage for now I think...

"Siwon Oppa isn't a womanizer! He's a gentleman!" I smiled. I wrapped myself around his arm and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Aww, gomawoyo, Hyo Rin~" cooed Siwon and rested his head on mine, clearly playing along.

Han Geng's face grew red; he was fighting to keep his composure, but I could see him contorting with anger.

Kibum laughed. "C'mon Han Kyung. Theyr'e just messin' around," he patted his back and winked at me. I eye-smiled. Thanks Kibum! I owe you!

"Btw, where's Angel? She's been out pretty long..." murmured Donghae.

"Yah, you either choose Hyo Rin or Angel!" Kangin exclaimed.

"Ohoho, so someone's having second thoughts I see!" I said.

"No no no! Don't get me wrong!" Donghae cried in English.

I tried not to laugh at his horrible English and continued. "Seems like someone wants to learn to be a womanizer."

"I never said that!" he objected.

"And it seems someone is flaky guy on looks and words," I glanced over at Eunhyuk.

"What? What're you talking about? I'm not like that!"

" 'Oh Siwon, you have to teach me how to do that too!' " I gave Siwon a wide-eyed look.

" 'Oh no! You're very beautiful! I was talking about you, Angel!' " I piped indignantly, while looking at Eunhyuk.

" 'Dongsaeng, you have wonderful powers,' " I declared, nodding my head.

"Ring a bell?" I cocked my head to the side and waved an invisible bell in front of the three.

Their eyes popped out of their sockets.

"Yah! HoW do you know that!" they shrieked in unison.

"Oh, I just heard from a friend~ But it just tells me how guillible and horrible you are as men~" I sang. "Right, Oppas~?"

Kibum and Siwon nodded their heads in agreement while chuckling. 

"Yah!! Did you tell her?!?!"

"Nope~!" laughed Kibum.

"Wait, Hyo Rin.. Could it be that you're Angel?!" Looks like Han Geng finally pieced 2 and 2 together.

"Oh noo," I replied, with heavy sarcasm dripping in my voice. "There's noo way that I was Angel. What nonsense are they talking about, Oppas?"

"Wait, YOU'RE ANGEL?!!??!?!" Leeteuk abruptly stood up and slammed his hands down on the table in astonishment.

I laughed heartily. "It was fun! Thanks for showing me your true personalities!" I stuck my tongue out at them.

They sat there motionless with shock. Leeteuk's head hung in his hands. Donghae and Eunhyuk's eyes were wide-eyed with their mouths agape; they were like stone. Han Geng... Well... Let's just say I won't be able to get out of this one. He looked very furious, but didn't know how to handle it. So he just sat there, trying to get his emotions in control.

"Well, I don't know how you guys COULDN'T have known," shrugged Kangin, looking like he had no care in the world. "It was easy to tell. You guys are all pabos. By the way, that was really creative." He gave me a big thumbs up. "Ought to teach them to be gentlemen!" I smiled and returned the gesture.

"Hey, let's go get some ice cream! I'm dying to leave these bums behind," I quickly stood up but then fell back in my seat. "Ouch..." I'd forgotten that I still couldn't move without my crutches.

Siwon laughed and stood up. "I'll go get your crutches."

English

"Great job, Alice!" Eva said in a sharp tone.

"What can you do? I just wanted to play~" A warm hand touched my shoulder and I looked up into Siwon's smiling face.

Korean

"Oh, gomawoyo, Siwon Oppa," I took the crutches from him. I settled myself ontop of it and turned to Kangin and Kibum. I waved my arm,beckoning them to come follow. "Kaja!"

 

 

 

Kangin drove the car while Kibum sat next to him. Siwon and I sat contently in the back together.

"That was fun," murmured Kangin. 

"I know! Did you see their faces?!" laughed Siwon.

"Yea," Kibum agreed, "But you got to admit, it was a little mean too. Being sneaky, I mean..." his voice trailed off.

I sighed. "You want me to say sorry, then? I can say it if you want."

"But sincerely, you know? Their pride as men have been hurt now," he chuckled while saying the last part.

"Aww Kibum Oppa!!" I whined. "You make me feel guilty now!"

He laughed. 

"How bout let's all go say sorry to them when we get back?" suggested Kangin.

"I think that sounds like a plan," said Siwon. "Let's do that?" he my hair.

"Haa... If you guys say so," I replied in defeat.

"That's more like it," Kangin looked at me through the rear view mirror and winked.

"Yaaahh!!!!! WAtch out!!!!" screamed Kibum at Kangin who was moving towards the lane next to us. A car was speeding down the lane going the opposite direction from us; and it was only a few feet away from us. Kangin jumped in his seat and screamed. Kibum and Siwon screamed for dear life as Kanginswerved back to our lane, the car almost twisting over. He abruptly stopped the car and panted.

They sighed in relief. "Yah, you pabo! Pay attention to the road next time!" groaned Kibum.

"Jesus, he gave me heart attack," muttered Siwon.

I gave a small sigh too, but I wasn't relieved. I lightly screamed while they screamed too. I wasn't too bothered by this. I've experienced worse, and this was nothing. I wouldn't have minded dying before I came here.

 

Han Geng's POV:

"I.. I can't believe... I can't believe it..." moaned Donghae.

"How could she trick us like that?!" cried Eunhyuk.

"I failed as a parent," Leeteuk mumbled, his head in his hands.

For me, I couldn't believe that fell for that! Am I such a flaky guy? I love Hyo Rin and yet I thought that this woman was beautiful! But it was actually her! Why am I a pabo? Why?! I mentally kicked myself.

"Hey, it's not that bad! She just wanted to have some fun!" said a comforting Eva. "She likes teasing people! Don't take it to heart!"

Don't take it to heart! Those words replayed through my head. I thought that I told Hyo Rin to be herself. Why did she do this again? Didn't she promise me? Is that really her true color? I mustn't take this to heart. She's still changing, still trying to adapt. I haven't talked to her in so long so I don't know what's going on with her now... If she's still holding onto Jake... If she's still living her past underneath all these personalities... I hope she doesn't hurt herself in the future by doing this all the time.. Hyo Rin.. Jebal... Don't leave me out of this... Open up to me.. Open up your heart...

 

 

 

Hi guys!! Ok, sorry if you guys have been wondering: Well where the heck are the others besides Han Geng, Siwon, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kibum, and Kangin!??!?! You're leaving them out!!

It's overwhelming for me to add all 13 members in. For me, they're considered lucky if they actually talk at all. They'll have more appearances with Alice later... I'm hoping. I'm trying to focus on the love triangle so... yea... I'm not a brilliant writer, so please bear with me!! 

BTW break's almost coming!!!! Maybe more updates can happen!!! :D Yay.

Ok please comment! Ideas are always welcome too!!! Subscribe!!! Thanks!! <3

PS.. Sorry for such a short chapter. I didn't want to do hw, yet time was pressing against me.. And I wanted to thank my new subscribers.. so yea! :)