35

Super Junior Fullhouse

Alice's POV:

I woke up the next morning with a start. Today was the day. Today was the day I would tell Siwon my feelings. I quickly glanced over at my alarm clock. Holy crap it's 10 already?! I looked around me. Eva wasn't there. Crap, I was definitely late.

Jumping out of bed I ran to the bathroom and took a good look at myself in the mirror. A girl with frazzled hair, a bloated face, and a crazed look in her eyes reflected in the mirror. Yep, not a pretty sight in the morning. For the first time in a long time, I did my infamous 5 minute prep; a complete routine of brushing my teeth and washing my face, combing my hair and putting makeup all within 5 minutes. I burst out of the restroom and into my bedroom.

"Oh? You're finally up," Eva said, glancing over from her seat at the vanity table.

"Uh yeah! Why didn't you wake me up?!” I asked with a hint of irritation in my voice while frantically searched for an outfit in the closet.

She scoffed and remarked, "Thought someone might need her beauty sleep."

I rolled my eyes at her and in turn she stuck a tongue out at me.

"Well thanks for being the best friend you are," I sarcastically remarked as I put the last piece of clothing over my head. I peered at myself in the long standing mirror, and then faced Eva.

"How does this outfit look?" I posed in front of her. I wore a white laced blouse layered with a baby pink sweater and an A-line mini skirt in a nice tannish shade, paired with Oxfords.

She nodded, "Not too bad. Hurry up and get out of here slow poke." With a grin she smacked my arm playfully and shoved me towards the door.

I pouted, "Aish, no need to be so violent in the early morning!"

"Late morning, you mean!" She called out to my back as I sprinted down the hall to the living room.

"Ah my Hyorin good morning~" Leeteuk sang in English when he saw me enter. He was at the dining table eating breakfast with some of the other members. Some were in their pjs with their crazy bed hair and others were dressed and ready to go somewhere.

I giggled at his insanely fail but cute English.

"Morning Teukkie Oppa," I replied with a smile. "Morning everyone~!"

"Morning Hyorin," they all responded in a manly chorus.

"Come and have a plate," beckoned Ryeowook. He was in his pink apron, holding a plate of rice, eggs, and veggies.

I smiled sheepishly. "Sorry Wookie Oppa, I actually--"

"She's going out with me for brunch," Siwon murmured as he suddenly appeared behind me. I jumped a little, surprised at the close proximity and the sound of his husky voice in the morning.

"Y-yah, where'd you come from?" I stuttered nervously, and immediately I could feel my face heating up.

He chuckled. "Well I was sitting on that couch over there waiting for Miss Sleepyhead to wake up!" He knocked my head lightly with his hand.

I patted the spot where he touched my head. "Mianhae! I didn't know I slept over. But I'm here now!"

With a nod and a wide grin, Siwon wrapped an arm around my shoulders, waving, "Alright bye guys! We'll see you in a bit!" And began ushering me out the door.

The guys started to moan and groan, but amidst the mumbling one voice pierced the air. "Hyorin!" 

I whipped my head back and stared into the eyes of Han Geng. His eyes had a look of hurt, worry, anger. It was a mixture of so many feelings, I subconsciously took a step back from the intensity of it. Han Geng dropped his gaze and Siwon softly asked, "Everything ok?"

I looked up into his eyes and smiled lightly. "Yeah, it's fine. Let's go," I pulled his arm, stepping into the cool morning air. I could see the puffs of my breath in front of me.

"Are you cold?" Siwon turned to me with worried eyes.

i waved a hand, giving him a bright smile. "Ani, I'm fine. You're here so I'm not cold."

He smiled back filled with delight and relief. He reached down and grasped my hand. "Let's go have some fun today!"

Swinging our arms, he led me down the stairs to his car parked in the garage. Again, he opened the door for me like the gentleman he was.

"After you," he bowed with a sweeping gesture.

I laughed as I hopped into the car and gave him a small flick on the forehead. He gave me a pouty face and the goofiest grin he could pull. It made me laugh even harder and I clutched my sides as I flailed in the car. He got in the car quickly after me and revved the engine.

"So where to, Goofy?" I asked with my laughter subsiding.

"To a really awesome cafe. It's the best you'll ever eat at!" He replied with shining eyes. He backed out the car and made his way towards our destination.

"Hmm it better be good because I am hongry!!" I exclaimed, emphasizing hungry in a weird accented voice.

He laughed and patted my hand with one hand while the other held the steering wheel. "Trust me it's good. You'll love it."

"I know. I trust you," I murmured with a smile against my lips.