New Beginnings

Super Junior Fullhouse

 

******** Ok. Now we're back to Alice and Han Geng in the hospital. This is 3rd person/Narrator POV. Enjoy~~*********

 

"I reported Master to the police. They found him and threw him in prison. I didn't tell the police who I was, but Master probably knew it was me. I found myself a place to stay at thanks to Charlie's money. Later, we met at Charlie's meeting place. I stayed with Charlie ever since. He sent me to school and took care of me using the money he earned from his restaurant. I got a job just to help out with the expenses, but one night when I was on my job... Well basically my knees got busted and I was sent to the hospital. Charlie was furious though," Alice softly laughed. "So yeah. I stayed with Charlie, but Charlie got older and older and then one day, he--" her voice trailed off.

"I'm sorry to hear," Han Geng murmured. "But I know that both Jacob and Charlie are in a good place."

"Yeah.. I think so too."

Suddenly Alice grabbed Han Geng's hand and looked him in the eyes.

"Han Geng... Would you still accept me, now that you know my past? I was not a good person after I left the mansion. The life I lived after... I was fake to others. Ever since I was abandoned by my parents, I forgot what real love was. Jacob was the one who was slowly filling up that hole, but I didn't realize. I didn't understand what kind of relationship we had; I was just a kid. When he too disappeared, everything collapsed for me. I didn't care who I hurt, as long as it wasn't Charlie. Everything was always dark and black for me. And the job I had is nothing that you can imagine. But still, do you?" she asked with tearful eyes.

"Oh, Alice." he said, gathering her up in his arms. "I don't care whatever wrong you did in the past or whatever bad life you lived. All I care about is you. The only you I see is the one in front of me now. So don't blabber about rubbish, ok?" he her hair.

There was a small pause. "Thank you..."

"But Alice, I have one favor to ask of you."

"Yea?"

"Please be yourself. Open your heart. Everyone here loves you, you don't need to act all fake. Please just try, for me?"

Another small pause. "I'll try..."

"Thank you.."

Han Geng pulled away and found Alice peacefully sleeping. He gently kissed her forehead. He held her hand and fell asleep beside her.

 

 

The morning sunlight streamed through the window. Alice slowly opened her eyes. She glimpsed beside her and found Han Geng sleeping with his head on the bed. She smiled.

Hehe that's what he used to do... she thought.

She gently took her hand out of Han Geng's grasp, careful not to wake him. Alice slowly got up from bed and brushed her teeth and washed her face. She gazed at herself in the mirror.

Poor boy. You seduced him didn't you? The little devil asked on her left shoulder. You're so horrible. You'll probably end up breaking his heart. But it's his loss since he's such a child. It snickered.

 

No! He accepted you for who you are. He said it didn't matter! The little angel on right shoulder exclaimed. You're fine! Be a happy girl!

 

" 'Be happy'... huh?" she murmured. "That sounds familiar..."

"Alice~~!!" a group of voices exclaimed.

It's the boys she giggled.

"Aw! Hyung, it's just you?!" said Kangin.

"Wait, if it's just you, where's Hyo Rin-ie?" asked Heechul.

"What did you do to my Hyo Rin!?!?!" cried Donghae, shaking Han Geng back and forth.

"Easy, easy there, Fishy," replied Han Geng.

"I'm right here~" Alice exclaimed as she stepped out of the bathroom.

"HYO RIN!!!!" they all shouted and ran towards her for a group hug.

"I swear, you guys are so loud in the morning," sighed Eva.

"Oh my Hyo Rin how are you doing? Are you ok? Han Geng didn't do anything to you, right?" asked Kangin.

"Are you all better?" asked Kibum.

They all bombarded Alice with questions. 

"Yes! She's fine, guys!" Eva yelled. "Now keep your voices low! Use INSIDE voices! This is a hospital for crying out loud!"

They all became quiet. "Sorry..." they mumbled.

Alice squeezed through the group to Eva.

(English)

"Hey how're you doing?" she giggled.

"Oh it was just great with the boys!" she said sarcastically.

Alice laughed. "Well I"m back so I'll help you handle them now." she grinned.

(Korean)

"Hey! What're you guys talking about?!" exclaimed Heechul.

"Nothing~~" the girls replied.

"Uwaa! Hyo Rin is talking more!" "I've never heard her speak English!" "Is this some sort of miracle?!" the other members said in awe.

"Oh when am I being discharged?" Alice interrupted, asking Eva.

"Today," Eva answered. "So let's get you packed up. Here, I brought fresh new clothes for you."

"Thanks."

"Ok everyone! Out to the lobby! Alice has to change now! So just wait patiently there!" Eva ordered.

"De..." they filed out of the room one by one.

After Alice got ready, both Eva and she talked to the doctor. Eva strolled Alice out on a wheelchair into the lobby, where the boys were waiting with a large bouquet of flowers and balloons.

"Congratulations for getting discharged!" they cried.

Alice smiled. "Aw! Thank you, oppas!"

"Oh my Hyo Rin smiled!" gasped Donghae.

"Aigoo!! She's so cute!!" squealed Kangin.

They started to bicker over Alice again.

"C'mon oppas. Let's just get along today, ok?" she asked sweetly.

"Aigoo! Ok! Anything for Hyo Rin!" they exclaimed together. Both of them shot daggers at each other.

I guess I'll just be the fun, sweet girl for them today. Alice thought.

Han Geng grabbed her wheelchair. "Ok! We're leaving! Bye!" and he raced her out the door.

"Hey, wait!" the others shouted and went after them, while all of them were laughing.

Be happy...