My Past Part: 4

Super Junior Fullhouse

Jacob and I became really close. We hung out together every single day when we were free. He taught me martial arts and different languages. Jacob studied different languages on his free time. And he even had a stack load of books for me to study too!

He didn't really share his past with me. I guess he didn't want me to pity him? I don't know... I got to know him more like what he liked and his tastes for food and all the like. It was really fun and I enjoyed my time at the mansion for the first time.

Charlie was Charlie. I guess he's like my nanny/parent/grandpa. It's really hard to tell. Yes, he was nice at times, but boy, did he still bellow like a whale. It's like holy shi-sus! Occasionally, I got "punished", but my cooking and brewing skills improved a whole lot. Every time Master had guests over, he would request for me to brew tea or coffee. Charlie was extremely proud, but for me... What can you say? It's kinda both pros and cons to that. Elga gave me some few slaps and scratches, just so I know my place. I tried doing my work efficiently and tried to stay out of her way.

I loved every single day I stayed with Jacob and 3 years passed in a flash... However all those happy times went down the drain.

 

Jacob and I were at our tree sitting on a branch and enjoying the nice breeze. We swung our legs back and forth and held our hands together. To me, I was glad to spend another day with my prince.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Jacob's watch sounded.

"It's time for you to go do chores!" he teased.

"Yes, yes, I know! And it's time for you to get to work!" and I zapped him on his stomach. I jumped off the tree and he followed.

"Be a good girl, ok?"

"Yeah, be a good boy, Jake," I mimicked. He gave me a hug.

"See you later!" he smiled.

"Alright!" and we parted ways.

I did some chores. Folding the clothes, replacing the bed sheets and other stuff, etc, etc... When I was in one of the room's I heard Jake's voice.

 

(A/N: I'm sorry if you don't like this dialogue part right here, but I wanted to show how many "languages" Alice learned. Please don't hate me! I used Google Translate T.T" )

 

"Yah! Alice!" Jacob shouted in Korean from across the hall.

"Que!?" I answered in Spanish.

"Charlie a besoin d'aide dans la cuisine!" (French: Charlie needs help in the kitchen!)

"Ok! Watashi ga kite iru!" (Japanese: I'm coming!)

"Affrettarsi!" (Italian: Hurry!)

I hurried toward the kitchen. Aish! Stupid Jacob and his tests! Gah! I hate it when I have to do that! I groaned.

"J'ai besoin de toi pour infuser le thé en ce moment," Charlie ordered. (French: I need you to brew tea right now.)

Ugh! Of course Charlie and his French-ness! Ever since Charlie found out that I was learning French, he would talk to me in French all the time!

"Ok!" I got down right to work and walked carefully yet quickly to the Lounging Room. I served the tea, bowing my head to each guest.

"Oh, Alice, thank you!" Master smiled with glee as I served each of his guests. Mr. Pedo Bear...

I finally came to serve him, but for some reason, I tripped over something and heard a smirk. Oh bleeeeep! And I spilled hot tea all over Master.

"What are you doing?!" he screamed in fury and pain.

"I'm sorry!" I cried, trying to clean up the mess.

He slapped me across the face as I was wiping his hands and I fell to the ground. My face throbbed and I felt my cheek growing hot. The next thing I knew, Elga was dragging me by my arm out of the room, screaming at me for my stupidity and clumsiness. But I wasn't listening. I was dizzy and the room was spinning round and round. Voices began to be fainter and fainter. My vision was blurry. When we reached the doors of the kitchen, I fell into unconsciousness...

 

I woke up groggily, trying to open my heavy eyes. It was night-time and I was in my cot. Tired and exhausted, I closed my eyes again, and was beginning to fall asleep again. I heard footsteps coming closer and closer. It stopped beside my cot. The figure bent down and wrapped me in his arms. It was Jacob.

"Alice," he whispered. "I'm sorry that our time together was short, but remember that I've always loved you and forever will. Even when I'm not here, I'll be here watching, guiding, and protecting you. I won't break my promise. I'll be by your side."

"Your smile was like the sun and your touch was like a warm spring breeze. Smile always and be happy, ok?"

He gently kissed my forehead. "Alice... I love you. From the depths of my heart. I love you."

I felt something cold in my hands and I fell into a deep sleep as Jacob walked away from me, with sad yet determined eyes. 

 

 

Bright lights streamed through the room. I sat up, shielding my eyes from the stinging rays of the sun.

"Alice. Get ready," a stern voice ordered.

I looked up. A black suited man stood at the entrance of the room. I got ready quickly.

"Where am I going?"

He ignored me. I kept quiet. He led me to Master's courtyard and I saw more men.

"Oh dear Alice you came!" Master exclaimed as we came towards him. He sat in an elegant chair with a wine glass in his hand. "Strap her down!"

"What?!" Strong arms shoved me onto a wooden chair. My whole body was strapped down along with a weird hat resting above my head.

"What are you going to do?" I cried.

"Accidents like that don't go without punishments," he tsk-ed. "So here's-- no. Here was your punishment. But lucky you, someone took it for you instead. However, what's the fun if you're not punished as well?"

A man turned my chair around and I saw Jacob tied up. Another man stood beside him, a sharpened axe in his hand. My eyes widened.

"Jacob!!" I yelled.

He smiled bleakly at me. 

"You're going to watch him die," Master smiled evilly.

"No!" I struggled, wanting to escape and save him. Jacob can't die. He's my prince. He's my everything!

A man held me still and stuck the helmet to my head. He began attaching things to my eyes.

"Any last words?" he asked Jacob.

I tried closing my eyes, but I couldn't. The helmet wouldn't let me.

"Alice... Be happy and I love--" the executioner chopped off his head in one swoop.

His head rolled to the ground. Blood poured out from his neck and severed head. Time stopped. The sun glinted and blinded my eyes. I blinked and the full reality crashed down onto me like a powerful wave.

"No!!!!" I screamed. I screamed again and again at the top of my lungs. Screaming his name and cursing the world. Tears rolled down my cheeks like a river.

"Let it be ingrained in your mind, Alice," Master sneered. "Forever and ever!" he cackled. "Take her to the basement!"

Men started unstrapping me, but I became a wild raging beast. I sprung from my seat, stealthy as a tiger and swift as the wind. Slipping my hidden knife in my hand, I severely wounded all the men; just barely leaving them alive. Master pulled out a gun.

"Alice, get back!" he screeched.

I focused my eyes on him. He was my prey, and I was the predator.

Alice!

I shook my head. I was hearing things.

Alice! Stop, please!

Again the voice sounded in my head. I was getting distracted. Master saw and was slowly backing away.

Alice, you need to stop. This is not going to help you.

I blinked. I saw a figure standing in front of me. Was it Jacob? My assumption proved to be true. He stood there, dazzling like the sun, as if nothing happened to him. 

Don't kill him. It's not worth for you to have your hands tainted.

I slowly lowered my knife.

That's a good girl. He smiled and was gradually disappearing.

I blinked, coming back into reality. My anger was receeding. But then I saw Master getting away. I came after him and slashed at his back. He fell to the ground and rolled over. He looked at me with fearful yet hateful eyes. With that last look, I knocked him on the head unconscious. And then I ran back to the mansion. As I passed the kitchen, Charlie yanked me into the kitchen.

"Look," he said. "I know what you've done and I know what has happened. I packed you a backpack with everything inside. Don't worry about me. I was tired of this place anyways," he gave a low chuckle. "We'll meet each other when I've done my business here. Now go, hurry!" he exclaimed, shooing me out the door.

My eyes watered. "Thank you, Charlie." I gave him a bear hug.

"Stay strong, little one." And I bolted out of the kitchen.

I ran outside, the wind blew my hair back and the sun disappeared behind the trees. The mansion became smaller and smaller. I didn't know where I was going. I was just a little one, running into the dark and unknown world.

It was February 3.

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yay! Alice's Past Story is over!! How'd you guys like it? Please do comment. No one bothered and that really hurt. Not kool peeps T.T

So I think I'll be updating another chapter soon. Hope you guys enjoy.