Date with Siwon Part 2

Super Junior Fullhouse

Alice's POV:

"Where are we going to first, oppa?"

"Shopping for you~" he replied, with a little skip in his step.

"Shopping for me?" I asked increduously. "Oppa, I'm fine. No need to! And it's your money too."

"Hey, this date is me and you. And I'm the one treating you. So just sit tight and stop arguing," he said ruffling my hair.

"Arasso. But next time, it's on me," I pouted.

But I smiled happily to myself. It was like butterflies all over my stomach. I was bursting with feelings of... I couldn't explain it. I was just extremely happy being with Siwon.

He wheeled me into the shopping center and we passed several stores.

"We're going to my favorite place, just to let you know."

Silence...

"Yah, why aren't you saying anything?"

"I was gonna argue, but you told me not to argue so.... Meh!"

He laughed. "Huh, You wanna play this with me?!"

"Are you SURE you want to? I'd step out if I were you, Oppa!" I taunted.

"Game on, girl!" He turnd sharply into a store and I clutched onto the seat for dear life. "Oh!" he exclaimed happily, his tone of voice immediately changing when he saw the sales clerk. "Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Annyeonghaseyo!" she replied. "What can I do for you today, Mr. Siwon?"

"I'd like to buy some clothes for this right here," he gestured in sweeping motion towards me.

"Yah, I'm not a "this", fyi, " I muttered.

He flicked the back of my head.

"Ok, I'll go pick out some clothes and shoes or would you like to pick out the clothes yourself?"

"I'll do both," he said with a smile. "After you."

He let the lady go first and then I retaliated, punching his stomach. My eyes popped out in amazement.

Holy shiznit! His stomach is like hard core! Jeez, Siwon and his 6 pack.

Siwon chuckled. "I didnt feel a thing at all, missy. Your hand is no match for my abs~" he said with a wink.

I grumbled.

"I picked some clothes out, Sir. It's laid out in the dressing room. The women's clothes are in this section for you to pick."

"Thank you," he flashed a smile. 

She smiled in return, but her cheeks weren't red and she didn't respond as a normal woman would have if it were Siwon.

Ha! His charm can't get to her! 

"So the infamous Choi Siwon can't get ALL girls~" I said with a mischievous smile.

"Yah, what does that mean?!"

"I'll go change now~" I hobbled into the dressing room, ignoring his yells.

I giggled. Oh, Siwon oppa, you kill me.

I looked around at the vastness of a single dressing room... or was it just some VIP room? I mean, it was huge compared to the normal ones. All the clothes were set neatly on a table in front of me. 

Well, I'll give these a try.

There were a series of trying on clothes and presenting them to Siwon. In and out, in and out. It was fun though, we laughed and I posed: y, cute, dorky, etc. He totally laughed his head off with all my expressions.

I came out with my final outfit. Using my crutches, I slowly made my way outside the dressing room. The first thing I saw was a speechless, awed man. Siwon's eyes were nearly out of his sockets and his mouth was down to the ground. Well, I'm exaggerating, but he appeared to be really shocked.

"Is it... good?" I asked hesitantly.

Stammering, he replied, "No, you look wonderful," with his cheeks turning from a light to a darker shade of pink.

I grinned with a slight blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Miss, you should look at yourself in the mirror. It would explain Mr. Siwon's.. er... state," she told me with a small giggle. She gently led me towards a long mirror and I gasped at the sight of myself.

I looked really cute, and pretty, and like wow. Even though it was onlyh a light blouse and a mini skirt, I really loved this outfit! 

{A/N: I'm sorry, but I'm not really good at describing outfits and stuff... Bear with me -___-" Just imagine whatever colors you want.}

"We'll go with this outfit and a few others," Siwon said to the lady as he came up next to me. "Oh, she'll be wearing the outfit and shoes too."

"Ok, I'll ring the rest up."

He chuckled when he saw my flushed cheeks and admiration twinkling in my eyes.

"You love it that much?"

"Yes! I totally love it!" I squeaked. "Thank you!!" I threw my arms around him. And then I abruptly took them off, forgetting the situation we were in. But he engulfed me in his embrace, ignoring my tiny cry of protest.

"Shh," he murmured. "Just stay like this for a bit."

I stilled myself and leaned against him, relaxing my body in the comfort of him and his arms. It felt like an eternity passed, and then he released me.

"Let's go pay for the outfits," he smiled with a small on my hair.

I smiled back at him, and hand-in-hand, we went up  to the cash register.

 

 

"Thank you again, Oppa."

"It's my pleasure," he replied. "Now, we're going to go somewhere else."

"Oppa, are you doing this for me, or are you trying to show me off to the others?"

"Mmm... Why, are you wanting to show off your amazingness to everyone?" he shot back playfully.

I giggled. "Yah!!" I leaned back and smacked his arm.

"We're here~"

"A salon? Seriously? Ok, now this is getting a little over the edge."

"Nope, not for me~ Ah, hi Sumi!" he greeted the lady.

"Oh hey! My, what do we have here? Ah, she's a cutie! Your girlfriend?"

He laughed casually, avoiding the question. "And I thought you were my girlfriend!" 

"Oh, you're such a player!" she said exasperatedly. "Oh, I totally know what to do!" she exclaimed, focusing her attention on me. "I'm Sumi, by the way."

"I'm Alice. Nice to meet you."

"I leave everything to you, Sumi!" Siwon called from his seat.

"Don't worry, it'll be fantabulous!"

An hour later and I felt changed, but I didn't LOOK changed, except for my hair. Sumi curled my hair and did my nails. And she put makeup on me, but it all looked natural and made my skin glow.

"You look like a person who could go from simple to y," Sumi explained. "So I decided to go with simple."

Siwon raised an eyebrow. "From simple to y?"

"My intuition."

"So I see."

"Thank you so much, Sumi. I really like it."

"No problem. And hey, you don't have to pay, Siwon. It's a special treat just for her today," she said with a wink.

"Aw, really? Thanks, Sumi," he gave her a thumbs up.

"Have a great day you two!" she waved as we left.

 

 

"We're going home already?" I whined as we drove down the city street.

"It's almost dinner time, Hyo Rin. Everyone else would be waiting for you!"

"Arassoo. Hey, let's get something for the others to eat," I suggested.

"Ok, that sounds good."

"Let's get them some dukbokki!"

He laughed in agreement. We dropped by a restaurant and picked up the dukbokki and re our way home.

Climbing out of the car, we gathered up all our belongings and the food, with Siwon wheeling me in the wheelchair.

We arrived at the front door of the dorm and before he opened the door, I turned to him and said, "Thank you, Siwon, for everything today. I had a lot of fun with you." I felt my face grow hot.

"No, thank you for being with me," he smiled.

I gestured for him to bend down. I made up my mind as he bent down: to give him a kiss. And so, I gave him a quick peck on he cheek. Siwon stood frozen for a moment and I saw his face turn a deep tomato red.

Clearing his throat and taking it as the "gentleman" he was, he said, "Let's go inside." and opened the front door.

 

Hello all! Sorry for taking forever. School is a pain in the . I'm not kidding. I really hate school. I am totally sleep deprived T.T

Hope you liked this chapter. Hopefully another update to follow up will come soon. Comments, ideas?

Subscribe~~

Thanks, love you guys! <3