Hey, Do I Know You?

Super Junior Fullhouse

Alice's POV:

OMG. This is hilariously so much fun. Probably the best fun I'm having with Siwon. Absolutely the best prank I've thought! ^^ 

I sat in my chair watching with amusement as the members were eating. They all were so flustered and excited, making the situation awkward and funny. I'm literally dying from all of this! Ah, breathe, breathe. Keep self-composure!

They introduced themselves and they argued; just acting like the normal, bubbly boys they are. I could tell Siwon was getting a kick out of this too. Yep, this lil' "womanizer" over here ^^

Han Geng was giving a beady-eyed stare at Siwon. He's probably catching onto this. And it looks like he really wants to blurt out to me. Probably something along the lines of: "He's a womanizer! You shouldn't be with him!" and blah blah. No bueno. But at least I can have some more fun with the members for a little while.

 

"So what do you think of her?" Siwon asked with a small devilish grin. Ah, so he's tormenting Han Geng a little. Nice.

"Dongsaeng, you just have wonderful powers," Leeteuk solemnly stated.

"Yah, you gotta teach me that!" cried Donghae.

"Dude, you got ALL the girls already. Chillax," grumbled Eunhyuk. "And hey, what about Hyo Rin? Cheater," he spat. "I'll take her then!" he declared, thumping his chest.

"May I ask, who is Hyo Rin?" I interjected.

"Hyo..Rin?" Donghae's eyes widened. Ha. Caught you there, Fishy~

"Mm. Hyo Rin," I repeated with a smile.

"She's liv--"

"She's a friend of ours," interrupted Sungmin. Ah, at least one of these kids is smart.

"It seems Eunhyuk-sshi is very enthusiastic about her," I giggled.

"A-Ani! You're very beautiful! I was talking about someone else! Er.. I was talking about you!" Eunhyuk stuttered. Oooh, boy, I'm gonna make you eat your words later.

"Thank you.."

English

"Sorry to ask, but Angel, are you the person who I'm thinking that you are...?" asked Kibum with a raised eyebrow.

Aw crap. Fun over already?!

"Andrew... are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I murmured while locking eyes with Kibum.

"Yes, sadly I do know. Cat's outta the bag now."

"Kibum, Kibum, Kibum Oppa... You had to ruin the fun now did you?"

Kibum chuckled. "Hey, they're just dummies. Like--"

"Immature boys," we said together. We smiled at each other.

Korean

"Yah, Kibum, what're you talkin' about?"

"Just about Europe. It's good for at least SOMEONE to speak English here," he stressed.

English

"So just a little more?" I slightly pouted.

"Oh, fine. For a little longer. I'm enjoying this too, you know," Kibum replied with a wink.

"WE owe you," added Siwon. Just a tad bit jealous now, are we?

Korean

"So Angel, who do you think is the handsomest out of all of us?" asked the eager Eunhyuk.

I paused.

"Not Siwon though~" peeped Shindong.

"Hey!" Siwon protested.

"Well," everyone grew silent. "Siwon oppa will always be my number one--" everyone groaned. "But! If I had to choose... it would be..."

"Hyung!! I'll be in my room!! Make me some food too please!!" a voice broke through.

Again! Who is this rude guy?

"Aish!!!!! Arasso!!!!! Just wait!!!" screamed Leeteuk. "Jeez, this boy," he muttered. "Hurry, Angel, before I go!!"

"I would choose---"

"I'm home!!!" a girl's voice called out. 

"Eva!!!!" shouted the other members.

UH OH.

I could hear her laughter as she made her way to the kitchen. "Hey, guys, I'm baa-----" popped open.

"Al--!!!!!!!"

Spanish

"Oh! Be quiet you!" I exclaimed and stood up with a fake smile. I walked over to her, arms open. I couldn't afford for the game to end just yet.

"Hey, why're you speaking in Spanish?" she gave a fake smile and lightly hugged me, but her eyes showed a look of steel.

"Dude, I'm playing a game. Obviously I don't want the others to catch onto English. You know they know a little English. They're not that dumb."

"OMG. You're kidding right?"

"Nope!" I grinned.

"I'm not standing back this time--"

"But Kibum and Siwon are having a great time!!" I protested.

"5 minutes. That's all."

"Eva!"

She turned away and greeted the bewildered, buzzing boys.

English

I lightly stomped my foot. "Kibum Oppa! Do something about her!" I pouted.

"What'd she tell you?" interrupted Siwon.

"I have 5 minutes. That's all. Hmph." 

Korean

"So how do you know each other, Angel-sshi?" Han Geng asked.

"Classmates!" I replied with a smile.

Kangin popped another question. "What language were you speaking in earlier?" 

"Spanish."

"Whoa, that's a beautiful language~" admired Yesung. "Yes, another language to mix! Yay!"

"Yah, Hyung, don't go all wacky on Angel-sshi, now," laughed Kibum.

"Eva, come eat!" urged Leeteuk. He just came back from giving Mr. Rude his food.

"Nah, it's ok! I already ate. Don't worry!" she replied. "By the way, where's Hyo Rin, Siwon?"

"Hyo Rin?"

"Yea."

"She's coming out soon," he sighed in defeat.

Gosh, Eva. You reallyl are a party pooper!! I thought annoyingly.

"I'm going to use the restroom real quick!" I announced.

"Ah! I'll show you!" jumped up Eunhyuk.

"No, it's ok. I know where it is," I reassured him.

He hung his head like a sad puppy. "Ok..."

I slowly trailed to my room, leaving behind the busy kitchen. I reached my room and locked the door. I took off my wig and I changed into jeans and a comfy, light blue t-shirt. Then I sneaked off to the bathroom and washed off all my make-up and fixed my hair. Looking all set, I stepped out of the bathroom and made my way back to the kitchen.

Aish. I ruffled my hair in frustration. Now how am I supposed to get myself out of this?