Home Stays

Super Junior Fullhouse

“Yah! Wake up!” The managers lightly shoved the Super Junior members to wake up. “Hyung! I don’t wanna wake up yet!” moaned one. “Yeah, me too,” said another. “You guys. There are some foreigners who want a homestay. They’ll be staying for about a month. Read these rules and talk about it with yourselves and see if it’s okay,” ordered the managers before they left. “Jeez. It’s just a homestay!” they grumbled. The SJ members read the regulations out-loud.

"Omo!" cried Eunhyuk.

"Waeyo?" asked Kangin.

"They're girls!" he screamed excitedly.

"Chincha?! Wahoo!" shouted Donghae.

"Ah! I can't wait to see them!" exclaimed Han Geng.

"I'd love them if they can play Starcraft with me," declared Kyuhyun.

"Daebak!" said Kibum. "Were going to have to treat them like princesses," said Siwon, acting like his gentlemanly-self.

After, they cleaned up Donghae’s room for the awaiting “princesses”, ate lunch, and set out in a giant bus to go pick them up.

Meanwhile, at the airport…

“C’mon Alice, don’t be like that,” pleaded Eva. “Just be yourself! They’ll be more comfortable around you.”

“No,” the girl replied stubbornly. “It’s more fun this way. I get to surprise them!” she said with a smirk.

“But Alice! It’s Super Junior! Your favorite boy band! Don’t be like this. Have fun!”

“Can I just be like this for the first 13 days? I get to know them better…ish…” Alice mumbled.

The girls stared at each other long and hard. “Fine,” Eva sighed. “I give up. But just be a good girl and don’t strain your knees, okay, Alice?”

“Okay!” Alice replied happily.

And the two girls waited for their ride to come. Super Junior finally came; a wild frenzied mob of boys running towards the girls shouting, “HI!!!” Eva smiled and waved back, but Alice quietly hid behind Eva.

“Nice to meet you,” Eva and the members said, greeting each other.

“We are Super Junior!” the boys shouted.

Eva laughed while Alice still hid behind her. After a moment of laughs and confusions (with Eva; Alice was shy), the members ushered their “princesses” to the bus, and onward to Super Junior’s house.