Let's Play a Game

Super Junior Fullhouse

For the sake of this story, I'm altering the boys' ages.. like the , if you know what I'm saying~ And let's just say that Siwon is pretty ok in English too :)

Alice's POV:

I braced myself for the hysterical outbursts of the members once Siwon opened the door, but we were greeted with comforting silence of the empty dorm.

"Bwo?! Where are they?!" he angrily exclaimed.

"Maybe they went somewhere real quick or something, Oppa."

"Ani. They can't. They texted me that they're waiting for us and now they're not even here!"

"Oppa, calm down, it's ok."

"No!! They can't do that to us!! I'm calling them right now!!" he argued with an irritated face.

"Oppa, look!" I pulled his hand and pointed to a note on the coffee table.

He picked up the small scribbled note and read aloud.

Annyeong dongsaeng! Mianhae, we were hungry so we went out to buy some food for all of us. We'll come back to eat together, yea? Don't be mad, ok? We'll be home ASAP, probably in another 10 minutes by the time you get this ^^

Saranghae~~~~

Teuk Teuk Teukie & SJ

He sighed. "Hyung, I swear dude; not cool!"

"It's okay, it's okay," I patted his hand. "How bout let's play a game then?"

"A game?"

I smiled mischieviously. "Yes, Oppa. A game~"

 

Han Geng's POV:

OH MY GOSH WHY CAN'T THIS VAN DRIVE FASTER?!?!?!! I thought frustratedly.

My hands itched to just take the wheel from Kibum and speed to the dorm. The blood pounded and pumped violently through my veins. I struggled to keep my composure, ignoring the obnoxious babbling of the others. I looked out the window into the painted sunset sky.

 I have to see Hyo Rin. I'm going crazy from her being with Siwon.. holding his hand.. laughing with him.. spending the whole day with her. Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin. I want to see you. I want to see your cute face; your big, chocolate eyes; your sweet, small lips; your dazzling smile... I want to see you...

"Hyung, what's wrong?" asked a concerned Ryeowook.

"Nothing," I replied bluntly.

"Jeez, someone's in a bad mood. Maybe someone's hungry~~~~" Eunhyuk sang.

"I am not!!"

"We're here~~!!" cried Leeteuk.

With that, I yanked open the van door and jumped outside into the cool air. I raced towards the dorm; my heart pulsing and bursting with excitement, yet my blood throbbing with anger with the mere thought of the couple. Skipping two steps at a time up the stairs, I finally reached the door of the dorm. I halted to a stop and attempted to recompose myself again before entering. I took a deep breath, unlocked the door and stepped inside.

 

Siwon's POV:

"Let's play a game!"

"A game?" I queried.

"Yes, Oppa. A game," she grinned devilishly. 

I resisted the urge squeeze Hyo Rin tight. She was just too cute and I couldn't help being upset for long.

Hyo Rin told me the plan and I thought it was a brilliant idea. She went inside her room to go get ready and I lounged in the kitchen waiting for her. I chuckled at the thought of this game.

"What's so funny, Oppa?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. Hyo Rin came out looking way different. Although I was astounded by the sudden change, I held my composure, like the great actor I was.

"It's nothing~" I smiled as I placed my arm on the dining table and leaned my head on it.

"Malhae bwayo," she whined, as she took a seat next to me.

"It's really nothing," I reassured her and gently patted her head.

She pouted, casting up puppy eyes. "Oppa~~"

"Shh, be a good girl, Rin-ah~"

Suddenly we heard stomping footsteps outside the door. Her eyes lit up with delight.

"I think they're here~"

We quickly rearranged ourselves at the dining table and prepared ourselves.

 

Han Geng's POV:

I slowly opened the door, calling out, "We're home!!"

I heard a peal of laughter float through the room. It sounded like Hyo Rin. I walked inside and headed toward the kitchen.

"Helloo?" I repeated.

Once I reached the kitchen, my eyes widened. The girl looked like Hyo Rin, yet, not so similar at the same time. One look at her and it was as if the wind knocked the breath out of me. She was so beautiful..stunning..amazing. Their conversation ceased when Siwon looked over at me, saying, "Hi Hyung!" With a smile. The girl turned her head and looked at me with her big, soft doe-like eyes and ruby lips with her long luscious hair resting around her shoulders.

She bowed her head slightly. "Annyeonghaseyo," she said, her eyes twinkling. 

"A-Anyeonghaseyo," I stuttered back.

"Hyung, this is my friend, Angel," he gestured. "Angel, this is Han Kyung."

"Nice to meet you," I bowed my head.

"Nice to meet you, too, Han Kyung-sshi."

"Angel only knows a little Korean; she came from Europe."

"U-Uh..."

"Hyung, you better close your mouth or else flies will go in," Siwon chuckled.

Since when was my mouth wide opened?! How embarrassing!! I thought.

I quickly took a seat at the table. 

"So Hyung, you probably think she's a beauty, huh?"

"What are you talking about?! Of course she is!" I exclaimed a bit too enthusiastically.

Angel giggled softly and whispered to Siwon.

"Wae, does she understand us?!" I gasped.

Siwon laughed. "No, no. She was just thinking of how adorable you're acting right now. Hyung, don't be too transparent right now~"

"So she doesn't understand," I repeated, and sighed with relief.

He chuckled again. "No, Hyung. But don't think of taking her; she's mine," he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"So tell me about yourself, Han Kyung-sshi," Angel gently interrupted us.

"M-Me? Ahem," I cleared my throat, "Well, I'm 23 years old and a dancer... And a happy member here in SJ," I added with a smile.

She returned the gesture with a dazzling smile. "That's nice to know."

"And you? Why are you here in Korea?"

She spoke to Siwon in English.

English

"Hey, should I tell him that I have twin sister or no?"

"Mm.. Sure why not? The more stories, the more fun!"

"Ok, Mr. Andrew~"

Korean

"She doesn't understand?" I asked Siwon.

"She does now," he replied.

"Sorry, Han Kyung-sshi for the wait." 

"Oh no, it's ok! I understand."

"Well I'm from France and I am 19 years old. I'm coming her to visit my sister."

"Your sister? She's probably staying around in this area, then huh?"

She grinned. "Yes, she lives very close around here. But I thought that I should go and visit this handsome man here," she glanced at Siwon.

At that comment, my mind cleared of all the delusions I had. Siwon was with Hyo Rin, but he goes around and plays with this woman? Angel and Hyo Rin should know that he's being a total player right now!!!!!!

"Siwon, what happened to Hyo Rin?" I demanded.

"Wow, Hyung, someone's very bipolar today."

"Siwon!"

"Ya, don't upset the lady here."

I turned to Angel. She looked a little concerned.

"Ang--"

"ASA!!! FOOOOOODDD!!!!!!!" yelled the members as they stormed into the dorm. Great. Just great I thought.

"Yah! We have a guest!" called out Siwon.

"A guest?!" Eunhyuk said.

They all crowded into the kitchen and gasped.

"Uwaa!!! Who's this pretty girl!!"

"Wow!!! So beautiful!!"

"Hyung!! Where'd you pick her up!?"

"Yah! He doesn't pick up girls!! She's probably his friend!!"

"Yah! Shut up!!"

"Dongsaeng!" squeaked Leeteuk as he squished through the crowd of excited boys. He straightened his shirt. "Who's our guest for today?"

Siwon and Angel stood up. "Guys, meet Angel. Angel, meet the boys."

"Annyeonghaseyo," she said and bowed her head.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are Super Junior!" they exclaimed in unison, showing their trademark greeting.

"She's from Europe, so take it easy, arraso!!?" piped Siwon.

"We welcome you to the Super Junior Dorm," Leeteuk said. "Might I say, you look wonderful," he added, taking her hand and kissing it.

Angel giggled. "Such a flirty leader~"

"Yeah, he is!" agreed Eunhyuk.

"He does that to EVERYONE!" chimed in Sungmin.

"Yah!!!!!! Dongsaengs!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone burst out laughing, with Leeteuk's face beet red.

"It's not true!" he muttered.

"Yes, we know, Hyung. Just teasing you~" Siwon patted him on the back.

"Shall we eat now?"

 

Hi all.... Sorry if this chapter is not good..? I've been terribly busy. And I was feeling stressed today, so I just wrote. But I guess since I was stress it's not the best in the world... Sorry for the long wait T___T Hope you guys like this chapter. . . . Please stay strong with me!!!!!!