A Night Duel

Super Junior Fullhouse

 

The members cheered. Hours passed and the group ate dinner together. Then the night was soon closing in.

“Well it’s time to go to sleep now,” the managers said to the members.

“Okay…” the members said as they trailed slowly toward their room. “Good night, Joong Mi! Hyo Rin!”

“Good night!” replied Eva. “Let’s go to sleep now, Alice.”

“No, I have something to do real quick,” she said with a grin.

“Alright, hurry up. I’ll be waiting inside,” Eva reluctantly said retreating to their room.

*Speaking in Chinese

“Han Geng! Wait please!” Alice cried softly seeing he was the last one going into his room.

“Oh?! You speak Chinese!” he replied in shock.

“Yes, I do,” she said with a smile.

“Well…Did you need something, Hyo Rin?”

“I was wondering if you would like to spar with me! I was very intrigued when you said you specialize in martial arts…”

“Oh sure! But right now? It’s late, you should go to sleep.”

“No, I’m fine. I just want to see. Please?” she asked sweetly.

“Okay. Fine.”

“Alright!”

They both bowed to each other.

I’ll go easy on her, Han Geng thought.

This’ll be so much fun, Alice thought chuckling to herself.

Then, the fight began. After a series of kicks and punches, Han Geng was amazed.

She’s really good! He thought. I’ll try harder.

The two were evenly matched, hands against each other to have the last knock out blow. They were breathing heavily.

“You’re very good! I never knew you were a martial artist,” Han Geng panted.

“You are very good too,” Alice replied. Ouch! My knees! She thought in pain. I strained it too much. Ugh I need to put some ice on it afterwards. Oh wait! Perfect!

“Ouch!” she exclaimed as she tumbled to the ground.

“What’s wrong?! Are you hurt?” Han Geng exclaimed.

“My knees… They hurt…”

“Really? Here let me help you.”

But as soon as he reached down, Alice pulled him down and rolled on top of him; his back on the floor with her pinning him down.

“Never underestimate your opponent, Oppa!” she grinned.

Han Geng chuckled. “You are some mysterious and sly girl,” he replied.

Alice laughed. “Here, I’ll help you up this time,” and she pulled him up. “Nice work, Oppa. Let’s do this again sometime! Hey, give me your hand.”

“What are you going to do?”

“Handshake!”

And Alice taught Han Geng their made-up handshake.

“Haha, that’s cool, Hyo Rin!”

“Glad you like it,” she returned with a smile. “Well let’s go to sleep now. Keep this a secret between us, okay? Good night, Han Geng Oppa!”

She gave him a peck on the cheek and left to her room. A bit stunned, Han Geng stood there with his hand on his cheek, and slowly went to his room to sleep.

 

In Alice and Eva’s room…

*Speaking in english

“Alice, really? Sparring at this hour? And you strained your knees, AGAIN! How many times do I have to tell you?!” Eva exclaimed as she rubbed on an ointment and bandaged Alice’s knees.

“Ehehe…Sorry Eva…I’ll be careful next time,” Alice winced.

“There. It’s all done. Now go to sleep!”

“Okay. Nite Eva! Thanks,” Alice said as she gave her a hug.

And Super Junior Full House Day 1 ended.