What Comes Up, Must Come Down

TEACHING MR. KWON

“Mmmmm…. Yes! Yes!” Her head thrashing against the pillows, her skin flushed and coated with a sheen of sweat, making it glisten with the soft light and appear more dewy.


That’s it…I’ll make you scream my name.


Jiyong smirked with utter confidence that he could bring such rapture to a woman. 

He kept moving above her, leaning a bit more forward to whisper in her ear when he saw her bite down on her lower lip, to stop herself from out loud. “Scream….if.. you..uugh..want…to”

He then felt her whole body shake followed by the sound of her giggling. 

“Don’t be too full of yourself. You’re not exactly my type” Scoffed the woman underneath him.

Her soft, sweet voice sounds so familiar.

Raising his head back up, he was surprised to see himself staring straight to the taunting eyes of no other than his ex-secretary, Sandara Park!






“Aaaaaah!” Jiyong wakes up with a start. His chest heaving, his body drenched in sweat. He would’ve sat upright from the bed, if not for the pink, fuzzy handcuffs that prevents him from doing so.


Now I even dream of that witch!


He suddenly feels discomfort in his lower region. Looking downwards, he sees his boxers had formed a new tent. He was able to escape the same dilemma last night, by reciting out the entire Periodic Table of Elements, including their atomic weight, backwards!


“Damn! Even you wouldn’t cooperate, eh?” 


Jiyong hears a soft knock on the door followed by “House Keeping.”


“Come in.”Raising his eyes upward, he offered a silent prayer of thanks for the rescue that came his way.



The knob twists and is pulled open. The cleaning lady from the hotel is facing away from the bed, tugging the cart of cleaning supplies. She gasps the moment she turns around and her eyes lands on the bed, where Jiyong is currently attached to wearing a smile on his face.


“Ahjumma, help me remove these cuffs , please?” The chains rattled against the bed post as he moves his wrists. “The keys are on top of the table.”

The cleaning lady only nods her head then walks over to the side of the bed. And blushed deeply, when her eyes fell on Jiyong’s boxers as she unlocks the cuffs.

Not long after, Jiyong is free after being held captive for the whole night. 

“Thank you.” He mutters before scrambling towards the bathroom. Hoping that a long , cold shower would relieve him from his current problem.




~oOo~




Dara tried avoiding her sisters as much as possible. She knows that they would bug her to tell what happened two nights ago. She was lucky enough to have lasted until Saturday, but it seems her luck has ran out.


Bom and Han Byul stand over Dara’s bed. And they watched in amusement as Dara slowly stretches and opens her eyes. The two relish the moment of seeing the surprise in Dara’s eyes when she recognized their faces.


“Did you have a good night sleep, Ssantoki?” Bom asks as she sits down at the side of the bed.


Dara with a fake, tight smile, greets her sisters“Morning.” 


“Care to tell us, what happened last Friday?”


“F-Friday?”


“Yes, Friday. Remember the day, when you asked Byul unnie and I, to finally give you a make over?”


Nodding her assent Byul adds “We want all the juicy details. Spill.”


“Oh, that Friday. Nothing.”



The two older girls shared a knowing look. Dara is such a terrible liar, she’ll get caught within the first minute. Dara tends to blink non stop whenever she’s lying and wears a smile well more of a grimace as if she’s constipated or something, like what she’s currently doing now.


“Nothing?” 


“Are you sure it’s nothing?”


“Nothing” Dara says through gritted teeth,trying to keep her smile.


“Are you really sure it’s nothing?” A folded piece of paper magically appeared in Han Byul’s hand, which she currently waves catching Dara’s attention.


“So you did not actually wrote the resignation letter that Byul unnie saw left lying on top of the table inside the study room?”


Gaaahd why do I have these two for sisters? I love them but most of the time I want to strangle them!!!


“I left it there huh? ” She thought for a moment and gave an answer that her two sisters would accept “I want to try for a new working environment. My boss and I are not exactly in good terms”
Muttering under her breath “Especially after I cuffed him to the bed”


A moment she revels in, except the part where they kissed. It was something she’d rather forget.




~oOo~




Monday morning….




Dara languidly stares at her ceiling from the moment she opened her eyes. She missed this feeling. Eversince that jerk became her boss, she dreads coming to work. She moved her head sideways and her eyes happen to glance at the clock, which made her sit upright. It’s already 7:30 am.


“ Sh*t! I need to get to the office before he gets there.” 


Dara runs inside the bathroom like her life depended on it.





An hour and 45 minutes later, Dara comes in huffing through the doorways of the lavish Kwon building for the last time. Her hair in disarray. 


She gives the guard at the door a pleasant smile and greets warmly the receptionist. After pressing the up button for the elevator, Dara remembers something important. She went back quickly to the receptionist.


“Soo Mi”


“Yes, Ms. Park?”


“Has Mr. Kwon arrived?”


“I haven’t seen him yet.”


“Can I ask you a favor?”


“Sure.”


“The second that he steps foot inside this building, call me on the phone at my desk immediately.”


Soo Mi gave Dara a weird look but said “Ok”


“Thanks.”



Dara runs back to where the elevators are. Entering the one that opened first. As the doors of the elevator where Dara rides closed, the one next to it opens and out walks Jiyong, heading straight to the receptionist.


“Ms. Lee” He greets the surprised receptionist.


“Mr. Kwon, good morning.”

“If you see Ms. Park come in, call me at the phone in my office immediately.”


“Mr. Kwon, you just missed Ms. Park. She already went up to her office.”


“Thanks” Jiyong starts to walk away when he heard Soo Mi mumbles to herself.


“Weird.”


Facing back “What’s weird?”


“Ms. Park said exactly the same thing. To call her once you arrive Mr. Kwon.”


“Really?” A playful smirk appeared on his face “Don’t call Ms. Park.”


“Yes, sir”


Soo Mi watched Jiyong, whistling happily as he goes back to the where the elevators are.




~oOo~




Dara stood staring at the door to Jiyong’s office. Her brows drawn together. 


“Fighting!” She says to herself.


Taking three deep breaths, Dara pushes the door open. She laughs at the silly notion that she had earlier, upon seeing the vacant room.She places her resignation letter on top of the table.


“Good riddance, Kwon Jiyong!” She was smiling at the notion that a few more minutes and she’ll rid of herself of the most ert creature that mankind has produced, named Kwon Jiyong.


The smile froze on her face when she felt a dark aura coming from behind her. 


Why do I feel like someone’s watching me from behind?


Dara’s fighting the urge to turn her head. Instead she shakes her head, as if removing the bad thought that entered her mind.


“No one can spoil this day for me” She exclaims as she saunters out of the room and back to her desk to gather her remaining things.


Dara is right, but she missed out on one important thing that could ruin her perfect day. Kwon Jiyong. The same person who looks on at her with amusement on his face, planning something evil.



~oOo~




"Phew! good thing he's still not here" Dara is now inside the elevator. lugging a big box for her things.


5 inches more before the doors fully closed, a hand stopped it. 


Her heart beats rapidly.


Her breathing became hitched. 


The scene where a woman was stabbed to death by an unknown man, from the Hollywood film “Psycho” enters her mind along with its well known background music.



Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! I’m too young to die


But when the doors fully opened and Kwon Jiyong’s face wearing a smug smile came to her view, Dara wished for a psycho to stand in his place.


The door closing felt like a judge banging her gavel down and giving her death sentence. She tried her damnest to ignore him, acting indifferent. She had her eyes focus on one spot, to stop herself from throwing a glance at the far left side, where the devil is. 



Dara had spaced out, failing to notice Jiyong had moved closer to her and is actually just inches apart. 


“Going somewhere, Ms. Park?” He whispered seductively to one of her ears.


Dara remained silent.


Four more floors before they reached the lobby area, the elevator all of a sudden pulls to a stop. She almost toppled over but didn't, thanks to Jiyong’s quick reflexes. The box holding her stuff, falls to the floor.


She realizes they were in a compromising position. How their bodies were flattened against each other. Her arms holding on his shoulders for support. While his hands gently rests on her small waist.


Dara made the same mistake she did the first time. She raised her head and looked up into Jiyong’s mesmerizing eyes, placing her in a trancelike state.


Slowly, he lowers his head. Dara’s eyes fluttered close. She then feels the soft brush of his lips against hers. It was so fleeting, she unconsciously groaned out in frustration.


“I think this means you were lying three nights ago” Jiyong says as he chuckles lightly “You definitely have the hots for me”


The words were like a bucket of cold water splashed straight onto her face, bringing her back to the harsh reality. Using her arms that still hung loose against Jiyong’s shoulders, she pulled back. Away from him as much as possible. 


The elevator began to move once more. Dara couldn’t say anything. Quietly she started picking up her things. 


"Run all you want, but you can't escape me, little bunny" Jiyong whispered against her ear, sending shivers down Dara's spine, when she stood up.




Dara gets off the elevator, hearing Jiyong’s laughter ringing. It followed her until she got home.


“Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!” Dara throws one of her pillows across the room “ I’ll make you pay for this jerk! Let’s see who’ll fall for who”