He's Oppa?!?!?

TEACHING MR. KWON

 

 

'The girl, who’s with Dong Wook oppa right now, is my eldest sister. She’s his girlfriend!'


Her words reverberated inside Jiyong’s head. He can’t understand how happy she even sounded. 


“And you’re ok with your love being unrequited?” Jiyong asks as his frown deepens.


Dara gives him a sideway glance, and seeing the serious look on his face, made her laugh out even more.


“Since your laughing at my expense, I think I’m entitled to know whatever the hell it is that entertained you” Jiyong says dryly.


Her level of thinking is really different from the women he normally dates. 


It took Dara a few more minutes before she stops from laughing, and gives him an answer “Don’t tell me you are thinking that I have a thing for Dong Wook oppa?”


Jiyong kept silent, and she takes it as his assent to her question.


“I only see Dong Wook oppa as an older brother I never had. I never had and will never have any notion of having an unrequited love with him.”


“But wasn’t he the oppa you were talking to on the phone?”


“When did I call Dong Wook oppa?” 


Jiyong mumbles “When we had the blind date”


He muttered so quietly, Dara has some trouble understanding it, what she heard is more likely a gibberish ‘wenehdblndeyt’


“I’m not a cockroach, you know. I don’t have supersensitive hearing capabilities” Dara raises an eyebrow at him.


Through clenched teeth, Jiyong repeated his answer in a louder voice “When we had the blind date.”


“Blind date?” Dara’s forehead creases a bit as she tries to recall the events that happened during that night. The night she buried deep from her memories.


“Yes. Our blind date. Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten about it?” 


Dara blushes at his question.


“You really did forget about the date didn’t you?” Jiyong narrows his eyes at Dara who blushes even more.


“It’s not really that”


“You can’t use the excuse that you have poor memory. You rarely take notes whenever I dictate something, when you were still working for me. And since you currently have no recollection of the date, someone called you during dinner and you answered the phone”


He was staring in a way that made Dara fidget.


“I didn’t mean to actually forget about it.” When she saw his pensive stare, she gave a sheepish “Not too much. But…”


“But what?”


Why am I so bothered if I did want to forget about that disastrous night? I shouldn’t be feeling guilty about it!



“Yah! Why are you acting so worked up?” Dara stated indignantly. It took a few more minutes before his words sink in her head “You’re eavesdropping on my phone call!”


“Your voice was loud enough for the whole restaurant to hear how you were flirting over the phone that night”


“My voice wasn’t loud!”


Jiyong clears his throat first before he recited Dara’s words in a girly, excited voice“Of course I miss you” 


“I did not say those words in such a manner!” Dara says appalled with Jiyong’s impersonation.


“You did” He points out


“I certainly did not” Dara glares at Jiyong for a few seconds “And he’s not the oppa who called me”


“Why didn’t you tell me that he’s not the same oppa?”


“You never asked!”


“You should’ve told me still!”


“Why should I tell you?” 


“…..” Her question stopped Jiyong. He was tongue tied. It seems like his brain died that instant. His gaze then lands at her back. He gulps at what he sees.


Damn it! Is this girl really this clueless?


“Dara-ah, who’s your friend?” Byul and Dong Wook were able to approach without them noticing it.


Oh please, tell me this is not happening! I am just imagining my sister’s voice.


“Unnie!” Dara says in a not too excited voice to see her sister and Dong Wook standing, just a foot away.


“Jiyong” Dong Wook greets before throwing a meaningful look at Dara, who looks as if she wanted to disappear.


Byul turns to Dong Wook ”Sweetie, you know Dara’s friend?”


“I met him when I went to your house.”


“Oh is that so?” Byul now faces Dara, wearing a teasing expression “Dara ah, care to introduce me to your friend?”


“This is my eldest sister, Park Han Byul. Unnie he’s Kwon Jiyong.”


Jiyong bows “My name is Kwon Jiyong. I’m pleased to meet you”


“I’m pleased to meet you too. And since you’re Dara’s friend, you can call me noona”


“He’s not my friend unnie.” Dara looks at an arrogantly smiling Jiyong “Tell her we’re not friends.”


Payback time!


"We're friends"


"Unnie, don't listen to him"


Byul acts like she didn't hear Dara's protest “So tell me, Jiyong=ssi, how long have you and Dara been going out?”


Can this day get any worse?


“Oppa!” Yoona rushes over to his side ”I was looking for you”


Dara lets out a sigh of relief for the newcomer.


Yoona looks at Dara with disdain “Are you friends with her?”


Dara is taken aback by the tone of voice the newcomer used. And for the first time, she felt little.


“Excuse me, and who are you?” Byul asks.


“I’m Im Yoona. Oppa’s date” Yoona answers haughtily then links her arm through Jiyong’s. 


Jiyong found himself staring at Dara, like he was waiting to see her reaction. But her face remained blank. Although she won’t look at him in the eye anymore.


“Oppa, let’s go back to the store. I found the perfect jewelry and I want to try them on and let you see” Yoona whines.


Jiyong bows to Byul and Dong Wook and glances at Dara, who still had her gaze averted “We’ll go ahead”


It was only when the two was out of the store that Dara spared a look at the couple, followed them until they entered the jewelry store at the other side.


“Uhmm..Dara ah, shouldn’t you try the other clothes?” Dong Wook’s voice breaks her trance.


“Do I really have to?” She answers in a small voice.


Byul places her hands on Dara’s shoulders to turn the latter around back to the fitting room “Yes, and please this time make sure you zip up the dress.” 


Zip up the dress? All this time the can see my undies from the back?


Dara is spewing as she changes into another dress. 


“And what’s with him parading his date?”


Zipping up the dress, she walks out to show it to her sister. Byul nods seeing how good the dress looks on her. Dara marches back up to the fitting room and tried another one.


“’Are you friends with her?’ what kind of question is that?” 


Dara slips into another dress, goes out to show it again to Byul. This time, she turns back without even waiting for Byul’s assessment.


Dara chose another dress from the pile and squeezed her way into it.


“There’s no way I’ll be friends with that !”


She went out and shows it to Byul for the nth time. About to turn back to try another one, she catches sight of Jiyong and Yoona walking out of the store. Dara couldn’t move. It was as if, her feet are rooted to the floor. Jiyong is also staring at her.


“Dara ah, you can stop trying on clothes for now. I know what to purchase” Byul says.


Dara nods and slowly walks back to the fitting room.


Byul smiles sweetly at Dong Wook “Sweetie, why didn’t you tell me about my sister and her friend?” 


“I wasn’t sure the first time I saw the two of them together. All I know is that they are attracted to each other, but both are stubborn to admit it”








-oOo-





Monday came, it’s Dara’s first day for work at Seunghyun’s company. Both her sisters fussed over her again. It’s fruitless to even try and stop them, so she let them fix her up. 


“Do I really need to go to work wearing this dress?” Dara winces at her reflection.


“Of course you should. You’ll start working for my honey bunny and you should make a good impression. And for pete’s sake, isn’t it time you change your style?” Bom rants.


“I’ll try working on this for today, but if wearing such clothes hinders me from doing my job, don’t stop me from using my own set of clothes.”







-oOo-






Dara is immediately impressed with Seunghyun’s company. It may not be as huge as Kwon Corporation, since it only started two years ago. And her co-workers are all friendly. She feels relaxed, happy, like she had been, before the devil took over and wreck havoc in her quiet life.


She missed working, so for the first two days, she’s able to do a lot. And all thanks to the harmonious working environment she now revels in. It’s peaceful because she’s not seeing the devil. And for two days, she never thought of him.


Dara is bending over a file cabinet. The files she needs were on the bottom. And the lateral seems to be stuck.


“You won’t win from me!” She mutters under her breath as she pulls on the stubborn cabinet. “Ugh. I knew wearing such clothes will just get in my way.”


Too busy with trying to open the cabinet, she didn’t realize that someone has been watching her for a few minutes.


“Ha! I told you I’d win. “Taking the file she needs she closes the lateral, she goes back to her table.


Engrossed with updating the file she didn’t realize it was time for lunch. 


“Lunch time” A very familiar voice whispers in her ear.


That voice! It’s…..


Slowly she turns around and she’s now face to face with the last person she wanted to see. 


“Mr. Choi is inside. Do you want to see him?” Dara picks up the phone for her new boss.


“Did you think I came here to see you?” Jiyong teases.


“I’m sorry, but that’s pretty far fetch.” Dara answers with a happy voice, but she won’t face him. “I don’t need any thoughts that will spoil my day.”


Before Jiyong could give a response, “Mr. Choi, the devil..err… I mean your friend, Mr. Kwon, is here to see you. Ok, I’ll send him in.”


“You can go inside, Mr. Kwon” She turns the other way to get her things.


Damn it! Why isn’t she looking my way? It’s no use teasing her if she’s like this.


“I didn’t want to go out with Yoona that day” Jiyong says quietly as Dara walks away.


She stops from walking and in a calm voice she answers “I wasn’t asking.”


Jiyong is left staring at her retreating back.






-oOo-






Seunghyun is also impressed with her work, it’s been only a week since Dara began working for him, yet she has accomplished a lot. Getting her as his new secretary is the best decision he made. The only set back is Jiyong’s constant visits to him. 


It’s not unusual for his friends to go see him, but he’s starting to get crazy with Jiyong’s dropping by during lunch, daily! Jiyong’s been loitering the hallways trying to incite his secretary to bicker with him. 


He’s not forgetting that he’s grateful for what Jiyong did during the date. It certainly brought him great joy. For three days, his girlfriend did make him the happiest man alive. His knees buckle even at the memory of what they did during the days they went to isolation. But the way Jiyong is acting towards his secretary, his girlfriend’s sister, none the less is driving him crazy!


“I did say I owe you a lot, Ji. But would you please stop going to my office just to harass my employee?” Seunghyun tells Jiyong one time while they were having lunch “And why am I seeing you always in my office?”


“I’m not harassing anyone. Shouldn’t you feel glad I go here just to see you?” 


“Let’s be honest here, I’m not the real reason Ji.” Seunghyun stares at Jiyong “Do you and Dara have a thing with each other?”


Jiyong stares back at Seunghyun before he started laughing “Me and Dara? No way! She’s nowhere near my type, I just like to .” 


“Whatever Ji. Just please keep your molesting hands to yourself. I don’t want to be in trouble with Bom over Dara.”







-oOo-






Dara is dreading the clock to strike for noon it’s like a witching hour for her. The time when the devil named, Kwon Jiyong, appears. She is still trying her best to ignore him. 


Seunghyun is not only her new employer, but he’s also her sister’s boyfriend, and although he’s not asking questions, she doesn’t want to give him an idea that she knows him before the blind date.


Jiyong is whistling his way as he walks towards the elevators. As soon as one car opens, he enters it and presses the button for Seunghyun’s floor. 



-oOo-






Meanwhile, at the lobby another man approaches the receptionist.


“Excuse me. May I please know, which floor could I find Ms. Park Sandara?” 


“Uhmm… Ms. Park is on the 10th floor” The receptionist answers absentmindedly, mesmerized with the man standing before her. 


“Thank you” The man gives a smile, before he saunters over to the elevator.






-oOo-






Jiyong really feels happy tormenting Dara, until she’s back to her bickering self. It wasn’t much fun the past weeks teasing her. He knows she’s been holding back. She's acting indifferent from the time she saw him and Yoona, that day.


He smirks seeing she’s behind her desk. And when she sees him, a small frown appears.


Let’s see how long you can resist me.


Dara’s expression, begin to change as she stands up from her seat. Her face is breaking into a smile. Then she started to run towards him. Jiyong stops walking.


“You’re here!”


Whoah! I knew it. She can’t resist my charms. Bwahahahaha….


“Oppa!” Dara exclaims in an excited voice.


Oppa?


Jiyong stiffens as Dara whizzed past him, like he didn’t even exist. He turns around in time to see her, hurling herself into another man’s waiting arms. 


“Hyung!" Jiyong couldn’t believe it. "You’re oppa?”


Dara’s oppa is his cousin, Won Bin.

 

 

 


 

gaaaahhh!!!!!
i dunno...what i've been thinking

aigoo...

anyways...i also wanted some
jealous Dara..so...

please tell me if this big time!
cause that's how i see it now....
:((


THOUGHTS and COMMENTS
are welcome and appreciated

THANK YOU 
as always for reading