Boom Badoom Boom Boom

TEACHING MR. KWON

 

 
A/N: I'm sorry for the long absence. My OL Ban has not been lifted yet, because of some health reasons. Anyhow hope you'd enjoy this short update, ftm.






Won Bin pulls his car to a stop in front of the Parks’ residence. He unbuckles the seat belt and his lips spread out to a wide smile as his eyes lands on the bouquet of pink roses sitting on top of the seat beside him. He gives himself a quick look on the rearview mirror, fixes the collar of his shirt, and inspecting anything that seems to be out of place, before he picks up the bouquet and steps off from the car.


Won Bin is whistling as he makes his way to the house. He presses the button on the wall for the door buzzer. Bringing the flowers closer to his face, he inhaled the sweet, subtle scent wafting from it, reminding him of Dara.


“Bin!” Bom exclaims in surprise. “What are you doing here this early?” She was the one who opened the door, expecting it was Seunghyun ringing the buzzer. “And with flowers too.” A knowing smile appears as soon as she sees what was in his hands “I’m betting a 100,000 won that’s not for me.”


“Lucky for me, there aren’t any takers for the bet.” Won Bin chuckles at Bom’s teasing “Because you’re right, these flowers are already reserved for someone special.” 


“Dara?” 


A tint of red creeps up to Won Bin’s face “H-huh?” H e was taken aback by Bom’s sudden question.


“I’m asking if you are looking for Dara?” 


“Yeah, is she around?” Won Bin quickly grabs at the chance of escaping being discovered “I’ve something to tell Dara.”


Bom helds out her hand “Give me your phone.”


Won Bin takes pulls out his phone out from his pocket and hands it over to Bom, who begins to key in something.


“All done!” Shining brightly, she chirps, forking the phone back to Won Bin “Ssantokki left an hour ago for the sauna with Byul unnie. That’s the address.” 


“Thanks. I owe you big time for this.” Won Bin gives Bom one last hug “I’ll go ahead.” 


“Hey, Bin!” Bom calls out, making him stop in his tracks and look behind him. “Ssantokki’s going to love the roses.”


“Think so?” Won Bin couldn’t help but grin at the words he had just heard, it boosted his confidence to go through with his plans.


“She’s been waiting for this day to come.” Bom winks before she shooed him away “Go knock her socks off.”







-oOo-







“Hyung” Seungri starts, fear in his voice “Are you sure we’re at the right place?”


“This is where my phone located Ji’s phone.” Young Bae responds. But takes another look down on his phone to make sure he read the correct information.


“No, no, no.” Seungri is now slowly shaking his head “Something is definitely wrong here.”


Daesung who is standing near Young Bae peeks “This is the address.”


“Look at this!” Seungri exclaims, his hand gesturing towards the creepy looking building “This is not a place where I could picture Jiyong hyung would bring a girl out for a date, he won’t even try to step in there!” 


“You’re overreacting, maknae. It’s not that bad”


“Of course it’s not bad, it’s worse! Just look at it!” 


Young Bae shrugs “Whatever. I’m going inside.” And begins to walk away


“I’ll come with you, hyung.” Daesung takes a step forward to follow Young Bae.


His hand on the door knob, Young Bae turns to the petrified maknae “You can go home if you want to.” A smile forms on his lips as he says “Then again, you might miss out on all the fun. Come on, Dae.” He pulls the door open and steps inside.


Seungri’s eyes almost bulges out from its socket, while he watch his hyungs enter the god forsaken place. He could not believe they left him. Him! 
Seungri warily eyes the building as he carefully considers his options.


(A) He could leave now, call one of the girls from his long list of contacts and have a fun in a posh place he’s more accustomed with maybe even get to score. Or

(B) Follow his hyungs inside, pray that he won’t get to suffer from any injuries requiring him to get a shot of anti tetanus to avoid an early demise, so he could snoop on his Jiyong hyung’s life.




He could hear the ticking of the watch strapped on his wrist as each agonizing seconds pass by, as he weighs the pros and cons. A drop of sweat travels down on his back.


“Aist!” Seungri hisses as he runs his fingers through his hair in frustration.






"Good afternoon." Greets the motherly ahjumma manning the front desk. 


Young Bae takes out his wallet from the back pocket of the jeans he's wearing "Entrance for two please." 


"Hyung, wait!" Seungri yells to catch Young Bae's attention barging in through the door.


"Thought you'd be gone by now to find your next victims." Young Bae says, facing Seungri, while the ahjumma went ahead to gather the things they'd be needing.


"Can't a guy change his mind?" 


"Make that three, ahjumma" Young Bae pulls out a few more bills to add to the ones he had already placed on the counter, "Thank you." 


"Did you two just made a bet on me?" Seungri asks, watching Young Bae take out five ₩100,000 and handed them over to Daesung.


"Yep." Daesung replies, popping the 'p'. "Told hyung, you'd find it harder to resist gossip than girls." Keeping the five bills in his hand.


"Here you go. Please enjoy your stay." The ahjumma spoke as she lays the last of the three pairs of a shirt and short, all in blue on top of the counter, stopping Seungri who has his mouth open to protest. "Changing rooms are at the end of the hallway. First room on the right. " She instructed. 


"Thank you." Young Bae mutters, the keys for the lockers they'll be using, in his hand. Off they went to change.









-oOo-






"Hey, isn't that...?" Squinting, Seungri tries to peek at the face of the person bending over by the vending machine fifteen feet away from them 

"Ji...." he starts to call out, next thing he knew, his arm was yanked to the side.


"That hurts!" Seungri complains at the slight ache on his shoulders. And for the crushing weight of his hyungs. The three of them are now a heap of tangled limbs on the floor, they were back at the emergency stairway.


"What the hell? Are you crazy?!?" Young Bae says in a half shouting and half whispering voice. 


"Eh?"


"Ri, you were about to call Jiyong hyung's name. It kinda defeats the purpose of us snooping around." Daesung explains as he stands up.


"Oh. So that’s why we used these stairs instead of the elevator." 


“Sssh…” Daesung warns “Someone’s coming over.”


Young Bae clamps a hand over Seungri’s mouth for good measure.


“I swear I heard someone call my name” They could clearly hear Jiyong’s voice from the other side of the door. 


The three watched in utter horror as the knob slowly twists. The door gapes for about two inches before it was pulled closed again. They hear Jiyong grumbled a few incoherent words and a set of footsteps walking away from where they are.


"That was close." Daesung expels the breath he held in before he faced Young Bae "I think Jiyong hyung still hasn't caught our presence. Lucky for us, we're still near the emergency exit.”


They waited for a few more minutes before Seungri pokes his head out to check whether the coast is clear. Not long after they walked out to the hallway.








-oOo-






"Why were you not surprised to see Jiyong-ssi outside with Dara?" Byul confronts Dong Wook, as she pays for the four orders of bubble tea.


"This is partly my doing." Dong Wook is wearing a smile as he recalls the conversation he had with Dara "Dara called me earlier this week. She vented out that she's not keen over the idea of being indebted to someone. Especially, when that someone goes by the name of Kwon Jiyong. I suggested that she invite him out as a thank you."


"Sneaky Wookie." Byul loops her arms with one of Dong Wook's as they head back.


"Seeing her act animatedly towards Jiyong was a rare moment. Bin is the only guy who's been successful to get close her." Byul heaves a sigh, as they step into the elevator. "Ssantokki's not used to dealing with guys, especially Jiyong~ssi's caliber, in an intimate manner. I'm praying she..." 
Stopping midway, when she gets a glimpse of a man through the closing doors of the elevator.


"What's wrong?" Dong Wook asks Byul.


"I think I just saw Bin." Byul murmurs, her eyes meeting Dong Wook’s.










-oOo-







DARA’S POV


I wasn’t kidding when I told Jiyong I couldn’t move a centimeter from where I am lying down right now. After being mercilessly tickled for ten minutes was more than a workout a lazy slug like me could bear. I lay on the floor, my arms resting on my side, eyes closed. My thoughts started to wander.


Truth be told, I feel stressed mulling whether Jiyong will like this weekend treat I’ve planned out. Except for being a player, I don’t have any idea what he likes. Oh wait, he also finds it amusing to tease the crap out of me, regardless of the fact that we’ve had decided to call a truce.


I didn’t choose this sauna to spite him. My sisters and I like going to this sauna to have a downtime. I feel more comfortable here than at a posh spa facility. I was right to think that he won’t be jumping in excitement, but grateful that he was tolerant enough to give the sauna a try. 
But I didn’t expect him to give me a cold shoulder for inviting Byul and Dong Wook oppa. I invited them to prove that there’s nothing going on between me and Jiyong. Like I’ve said, this is NOT a date. 


Not that I care, but I need him to enjoy so I could pay off the favors I owed him. I had a line of thought somewhere along the line of “if I enjoy it, he’d enjoy it as well,” when I called him up for this. And I’ve been known for not quitting on things I’ve set my mind on. He’d be enjoying this day, I’d make sure of it.


I giggled inside my head, recalling the way I gave in on impulse. I was as surprised myself as Jiyong was, when I cracked the egg on his forehead. It was something I never expected I’d be capable of doing. 


Seeing Jiyong starting to enjoy at her expense, it’s worth having a bruised knee.



Poke. Poke. Poke.


I reluctantly open my eyes, my mouth ready to spew out some curses only to stop when I realized it’s not Jiyong with his infamous smirk, crouched beside me, and poking a finger at my cheek. It was from another person I’m familiar with.


Another pair of eyes came into my vision. 


“Noona’s not dead.” An adorable looking boy says to the older girl on his left. Some of their features resemble one another.


“Are you sure?” The little girl replied in a sing song voice.


Poke.


She raises a finger and spears me in my cheeks once more just to be sure. Apparently, opening my eyes was not enough to assure them that I’m a living, breathing human being. It took quite an effort to haul my body to sit up straight from the floor, it’s either that or I let myself be subjected to another round of poking.


“I’m sure.” I responded with a sunny smile. “Hey Harang, Hareum.” I envelope them each into a tight hug.


“Unnie, me and Harang thoughts you died!” Hareum exclaims, worry in her eyes.


“You did?” My voice sounded surprised.


Nodding his head “Because you were nots moving for a very, very, very, very long time!” Harang added.


“Aw, I’m sorry for making you two worried. But see? I’m fine, so there’s no need to worry ok?” The two kids smiled sweetly at me. “Want to make donut caps?” I went ahead and changed the topic.


“Yey! Yey! Donut caps!” They were now both jumping for joy. The thought of me being dead is now far from their young minds. 







“Next, you gather one end and twist it, until it makes a small circle.” I instructed while I do it myself.


“Like this, unnie?” Hareum shows me.


I gave Hareum a pat on the back “Yes, very good Hareum. Do you need any help?” Turning my attention to Harang, who was chewing on his bottom lip as he concentrates on making the small circle.


“There! I made it noona. Look! Look!”


“Good job!” I gave in to ruffling Harang’s hair. “Now, let’s do the same on the other side, ok?”


“What are you doing?” A masculine voice whispers into my ear, it took a lot of control to ignore the need to give in to the shivers that want to run down my spine.


“Oh you’re back. These are my friends, Harang and Hareum. Kids, this is my friend, Kwon Jiyong.”


“Hey kids” Jiyong greets warmly.


“Unnie, we needs to go. Mommy’s back.” Hareum tells, seeing her mom standing by the door.


“Bye bye hyung, noona.” Harang bids, giving us both a hug and a kiss.


“Let’s play next time, ok?”


“Yey!” The kids exclaimed before they left me with Jiyong.


“We were making donut caps.”


“Donut caps?”


“Donut caps. A sauna experience won’t be complete without wearing a donut cap.” Showing him what's in my hand.


Jiyong shrugs at my response, although I am sure that he’s absolutely clueless what a donut cap is for. He settles down next to me. And without any word, his hand shots out to grab one of my ankles and making me jump in surprise as something cold comes in contact with my banged up knee.


“I’m sorry.” He says quietly. Raising the can before gingerly setting it on top of my bruise once more. 


DUGDUG DUGDUG DUGDUG DUGDUG DUGDUG


“Is that better?” 

I gave him a small nod. I couldn’t trust my voice, since my heart is doing a speed of 10 beats per second. It also didn’t help that he suddenly smiled at me as he looks straight into my eyes. Make that 20 beats per second. 


“I need to pee.” I declare out of the blue, shoving the towel on top of Jiyong’s head before I stood up and sprinted out to the hallway like a petrified lamb.
 
 
 
 

Inside the confines of the washroom, I immediately splashed cold water from the faucet, hoping it will help slow down my heartbeat. I looked up and stare at my reflection in the mirror. My face is all flushed, my pupils dilated, and my jumping pulse noticeable at the base of my throat as thoughts of Jiyong fill my mind. 


Doctor, doctor, I'm in trouble.


“No way….” I look like a woman in love.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

boom badoom boom boom badoom boom, super bass! LOOOOL
 
Eerrm...dunno what to say
but just please wait for the next entry
working on it now...
 
 
THOUGHTS and COMMENTS
are welcome and appreciated
 
THANK YOU
as always for reading
 
much <3
CHET