HELL HATH NO FURY, LIKE A RABBIT SCORNED

TEACHING MR. KWON

A/N: Hope you still remember me and this monster...It's been forever since I took care of it.  

_O_

 *me doing a dogeza*


I had some "issues" with it, since well, I only planned this as to end by chapter 14. Which did not happen. It's been past that and it's just halfway through the story.
But there is no way will I drop this monster. I'll see this to the end...I Swear on all the flabs I have on my body!

I'd like to thank my good friend, ANGELFIRE...for being my guinea pig. Please, remember the stuff we talked about, you know how y my memory is.

This is dedicated to SUZKISSES...for constantly bugging me whenever I get the chance to go OL.


 

 

 











Jiyong turns the knob, shutting off the shower. Stepping out of the shower stall, he grabs a towel hanging from a rod by the wall, and wraps it around his waist. Whistling a happy tune, he heads toward the sink.


Jiyong pats on his chin and cheeks some aftershave cologne, minutes later. He stops upon hearing a rustling sound coming from outside the hallway. He strains to listen for another sound.


"Must be my imagination." He shrugs it off, taking one, last look at his own reflection in the mirror. Satisfied with what he sees he walks out of the room.


Halfway towards his room, Jiyong stops. He turns around and heads to the opposite side. As soon as he's in the kitchen, he takes the bag of coffee beans. And right after the beans were grounded, he puts it inside the percolator. Not long after, the delicious smell of brewed coffee wafts through the air. 


While the coffee brews, Jiyong plucks three oranges from the fruit basket and place them on top of the chopping block. Fetching a knife, he begins slicing the oranges into segments, which he throws into the juicer. When he was sure that it's enough, Jiyong removes the compartment holding the extracted juice, transfers it to a glass pitcher and walks over to the refrigerator to chill it. Though before he closed the refrigerator door, he grabs a carton of eggs, a stick of butter and the jug of milk.


Returning to his position by the island, he only stops momentarily to snag a loaf of bread, small mixing bowl, and whisk from the overhead cupboards. After he had whisked some milk with the eggs, he pours the mixture into a heated skillet. Jiyong then inserts four slices of bread into the toaster.


He had just finished transferring the scrambled eggs onto a plate when the toaster pings. Jiyong reaches for the hot toasts, hastily placing them on one side of the plate. He walks to the refrigerator once more to get the chilled, fresh orange juice. Just as he's about to close the refrigerator door, Jiyong notices the plump looking strawberries nestled inside a clear, plastic bag. He snatches it up.


"Perfect" he mumbles to himself. Staring down proudly at how appetizing the array of food before him looks.


Two plates laden with fluffy scrambled eggs, on the side lay slices of golden brown toasts. A small triangle of creamy butter, slowly melts over the toasts. Red, juicy strawberries sits on a small, deep bowl. A pitcher of cold, freshly squeezed orange juice. The pot of the newly brewed coffee that's being kept warm, completes the set up.


"Time to wake the witch up." Jiyong announces, exiting the kitchen.





As quietly as he could, Jiyong opens the door for his room. He felt something was amiss the second he entered the room. It's quiet. Too quiet.


"I know I had a few drinks last night, but not enough to make me drunk." Jiyong says aloud, the thought brushes to his mind that there's a microscopic possibility that last night was a figment of his imagination or a dream. God knows, more than the his fingers on both of his hands could count, he woke up al sweaty and breathless, from steamy dreams involving Dara.


A small frown appears on his face, and with his gaze not wavering from the suspicious and odd looking lump occupying the middle of the bed, Jiyong approaches until he stops at one side. Bunching the corner of the sheets in his hand, Jiyong lifts it up. Despite having an idea that Dara is no longer under the sheets, it still didn't diminish the disappointment that awashed him, dampening the elated feeling he has earlier, when all he saw underneath, were two strewn pillows. 


His brows furrowing deeper, when his eyes catches a black thing that seems to be stuck at the edge of the headboard. Jiyong leans and slowly reaches for it. Closing his fingers over it, he begins to tug until its released from where it got stuck. 


"Last night did happen." Jiyong is walks out of his room smiling like a buffoon, staring down at the black silk and lace brassier. The proof that he hasn't gone cuckoo.


Retracing his steps back toward the kitchen, he sees something partially hidden at the foot of his couch. He had just picked up the beaded purse off the floor when his doorbell chimes. He glances down once more at his hands. 


Walking to the door, "She's really a prude." Jiyong couldn't help but chuckle and shake his head at the thought.


"I knew you can't resist me..." He teases, as he opens the door, not able to resist the temptation of seeing her fired up. "Yoona?"


"Oppa!" Greeted a familiar voice, but not the one he had expected, hurling her soft body against his.


It was more due to surprise than the impact of Yoona bodily throwing herself at Jiyong, which made the latter almost lose his balance.


It took Jiyong a few tries before he could pry Yoona off of him. Wrestling with a giant octopus would seem a walk in park compared to pulling away from Yoona and stoping her from his lips on his doorway. It's hard especially since his right hand is currently full with Dara's stuff, while his hand is struggling with keeping his towel from falling to the ground.







~oOo~










DARA'S POV






I can feel my breath being knocked out from me as I continue to stare at two people making out, two feet away from where I stand. 


I turn around and started my way back, confused with the turbulence of the emotions that swarm over me, especially the heat that's painfully spreading over my chest. 


I was back inside the elevator shaft in no time. I push the button for the building's lobby with a force. The door was starting to close, when I suddenly dart out. My strides are long and hasty. I am a woman with a mission. 


As I zoomed in on my oblivious prey, my pace slowed. The corner of my lips lift to a feral smile.


Enjoy the next five seconds, jerk. I know I would.



Five...


Four...


Three...


Two...


One...









I've reached them, the second I finished mentally doing a countdown. 


"Yah!" A feminine voice shrieks behind me. 


I heed little attention to it and continued on with my plan.


"What do you think you're doing? Yah! Yah!" Yoona kept on shrieking. 


Her voice is starting to annoy the hell out of me and the thought of telling her to shut up is beginning to look tempting. I decided it's best that I ignore her trivial tantrums. Besides, my lips are currently busy doing something else, for me to reply. I was busy planting one on the jerk.


My plan of a quick kiss went down the drain. I didn't expect the jerk to start kissing me back. A tingling sensation shoots to the tips of my toes. I'm starting to melt like butter over a hot toast.


Get a grip, Dara! 


Screamed my brain, jarring me back to reality. I placed my hand on the bare skin of his chest, pulled back, breaking the kiss.


"There." My right thumb gliding over the jerk's lower lip. "That shade's better than what you had on earlier." I said meaningfully.


"Oppa!" Yoona tries to get our attention again.


This time, I acknowledged her presence "Oh, I didn't know that you have..." I paused, perusing Yoona from head to toe first, remembering how she did the same a few months back at a store. "company." I continued. Deliberately dismissing her presence once more.


I stiffen a bit, when I felt something stir against my thigh.


Seriously?!?


Stopping the urge to roll my eyes at the jerk, I slapped on a seductive smile and continued on playing the part.


"Someone's excited to see me." I hinted suggestively. 


From the corner of my eye, I see Yoona checking out the tent under the jerk's towel. It's not hard, since she wasn't discreet about it.


"I'd love to stay and help you with that." I sounded like I am truly disappointed. "But I have to go." Even heaving a deep sigh for effect. "Maybe" I faced Yoona "Sunye? Keiko? Hmm..Sulli? No, Sulli's much younger and she's scheduled for Thursday. Ah! Today's Sunday so you're Yoo...Yoo...Juri!" Yoona's face scrunched up, hearing different girl names.


"My name's not" In a spiteful manner for mistaking her name for another girl's name, she tries to correct me.


"Right. Juri" I cut her off immediately "Perhaps she can help you. Though I doubt, she can make you feel as excited as you were last night." My inner goddess was doing back flips, when I ran my finger from his chest, skimming down to the flat plane of his stomach, feeling the muscles quivering, stopping to the edge of his towel. 
That was my cue to turn around and walked away.


I was fighting the urge to take a peek behind me. I could very well sense that they were both staring at my back as I leave. Stepping inside the elevator shaft, I willed myself to remain composed. And once the door starts to close, while mouthing the word "Bye" , and then blows a kiss to the jerk.


As I expected, before the door fully closed, Yoona let out another shriek "Oppa, who is she?!?" 


Good thing no one else decided to use the elevator, and so I had the freedom to laugh out like a loon at the craziness that had just happened, as it descends. I was laughing too hard, tears stream down my face. I began to wipe it. I was in that state, when the doors opened to the lobby and outside stands a very familiar looking face.


"Dara?!?!?" Shock registered on his face, as he takes in my disheveled hair, my mismatched footwear, and the tear streaked face.


"Oppa!"


Uh-oh.....









__________________________

It's short...
but I hope you'd feed me coconut with some LOVE! 
LMAO


THOUGHTS and COMMENTS 
are always welcome and appreciated

THANK YOU 
as always for reading

much <3
CHET