Ice Cream For A Kiss

TEACHING MR. KWON

 

 

“Oppa, I haven’t heard from you for awhile” Dara says in a sweet voice. Her face lighting up. Eyes sparkling. Lips curving to a winsome smile.


Jiyong scowls as he sees Dara transforms right before his very eyes. Gone was the exasperating woman with the life purpose of contradicting him in every way, now he’s seeing her act cutesy. 


“They’re really acting weird” Bom whispers to Seunghyun.


“Eeer…might be that they’re attracted to each other?”


The waiter came back, removing their soup bowls and replacing it with plates with their main course distracting the couple from hawking over Jiyong and Dara. Dara covers her phone, and giving a wide smile while she said uttered “Thank you” still using the same sweet voice, making the server smile back.


When did she start being sweet?


“Really? You’re coming back! Is it for good? I can’t wait.” 


Throughout the time that Dara was on the phone, the frown on Jiyong never left while he stares at her. And for some reason he can’t explain, annoyance is clawing at him. He was slicing the tender meat with more force than needed.


Dara giggles at something the person calling her must’ve said.


Is it the end of the world? Ms. Prude actually knows how to giggle?


Jiyong stabs the sliced steak with his fork before shoving it inside his mouth. He swallowed the meat without actually tasting it. It wouldn’t matter if he was eating a piece of cardboard or the costliest steak in the world, his too irritated to take notice. 


“Of course, I miss you” A dreamy look in her eyes appear.


Look at her! She’s flirting with another guy on the phone, in front of her date. Oh, wait I AM her date. Harharhar…


“Aren’t you being rude, talking on the phone during dinner?” Jiyong couldn’t keep his displeasure any longer.


Dara just gives him a blank stare, but ends the call “Oppa, call me once you’re back ok?”


I can’t believe she’s actually ignoring me! ME! 


Jiyong picks up his wine glass and gulped down all the contents, slamming it down hard back on the table. 


“Flirt” he mumbles under his breath.


Dara arches one of her brows at him, as she hides her phone back inside her purse. 


“I heard that” She hisses at Jiyong “I’m going to let it pass because I’m too happy right now to even care.”


Dara happily eats her poached salmon with much enthusiasm, relishing each bite. Unlike Jiyong who is still emitting a dark aura, glaring at Dara as he eat. Other than that, dinner went on without any hitch.




~oOo~




Outside the restaurant a bit later, Seunghyun tugs Jiyong to the side, while Bom and Dara went ahead.


“Dara ~ah” Bom stops walking.


“Unnie?”


“Seunghyun and I are going someplace else, and we can’t send you home”


“It’s ok”


“I’m glad to hear that”Bom beams at her “But don’t worry Seunghyun is asking Jiyong-ssi to send you home, himself”


“I’m fine with….” Dara didn’t finish with what she intended to initially say “What did you just say, unnie?”


“Errr….that I’m glad?”


“No, the after that one”


“Jiyong-ssi will send you home?”


Bingo! I think I’m hearing warning bells go off


“There’s no need unnie”


“What do you mean by that? How would you go home?”


“I’ll go get a taxi. It’s no big deal”


Bom frowns after seeing the time on her watch “It’s already late”


I sighed as I refrain from saying anything more. The look on unnie’s face meant I can never win.





“Hyung?” The expression on Seunghyun’s face meant that he’s about to say something that Jiyong won’t like.


“Ji…I know I’ll be asking way too much…well in the first place you shouldn’t be here…. It’s supposed to be that Seungrat, who’s now missing…”


Jiyong’s already familiar with his friend, to know that he’s stalling to say out the favor he’s about to ask “Hyung , say it now. It’s getting late”


“Can you please take Dara home?”


“Why can’t you do it yourself?”


“Well…uhmm…Bom, promised me…” Seunghyun begins to smile goofily, his excitement for getting his reward is reflecting on his face “eeerrr….something”


“Oh” Jiyong nods, immediately understanding what Seunghyun meant “Ok”


“Are you sure you’re fine with it?” Seunghyun is still trying to act like he’s feeling guilty for imposing on Jiyong.


Please say YES! Say YES and I’ll forever be indebted to you.


Jiyong shrugs “Yeah, it’s fine.”


Seunghyun almost cried in relief hearing his answer. Before he made a fool out of himself, he settled in clasping Jiyong’s hand in both of his as he kept on saying his thanks.


“Honey?” Bom drawls out in a husky voice, standing at the open passenger door beside the driver.


“Coming honey” 


Seunghyun gives Jiyong one last tap on the shoulders before he breaks into a brisk walk towards his car. 





Jiyong is now left standing beside Dara. They watched as Seunghyun’s car leave the parking lot.


“So I guess I’ll be the one taking you home?”


“I can go get a taxi”


“I already gave my word that I’ll take you home” Without saying anything more, Jiyong pulls her by her elbow towards his car, before she could protest. 




~oOo~




Ten minutes of deafening silence fill the car, as it travels on the main road of the city. The only conversation they had was when Dara gave her address.


Dara kept herself amused throughout the drive by reminiscing on the phone call she had earlier. She was feeling too giddy she let out a small giggle. Sensing that Jiyong’s throwing a seething look at her, Dara bites on the insides of her cheek, to prevent herself from giggling again.


“I never thought you could be so shameless” Jiyong says in a mocking tone, as they were getting near the Park’s residence.


Dara’s head snaps to her left “And what do you mean by that?”


“Flirting so openly, while you’re in another person’s company” JIyong scoffs


Dara’s mouth opens at the absurdity of Jiyong’s incredulous notion. Shocked registering on her face then she started giggling.


“What’s funny?” Jiyong asks puzzled why Dara started laughing at a reason she only knows.


Dara didn’t reply, but just kept on laughing. 


That irritated Jiyong “Yah! Are you laughing at me?”


“Y-yes” Dara stutters before laughing out once again.


She even has the gall to laugh at me?


Jiyong’s brows almost connected “What’s so funny about me?”


Dara takes a few gulps of air to quell the laughter that’s bubbling at before she gave her answer. Too caught up in her amusement, she failed to notice that the car had already stopped in front of their house. 


“You sound and act like someone who’s jealous.” And with an impish glint in her eyes she continues with “So are you?”


“Me, get jealous over you?” 


“Yes”


“Why should I get jealous?” Jiyong’s nostril are now flaring with indignation, his now facing her “You’re giving yourself too much credit”


“Yup” Her head bobbing, wearing a smug smile, like she reached a conclusion for the situation “You’re jealous alright”


Jiyong is really pissed off at the moment. Wanting nothing else but erase the arrogant smirk from her face. He started to lean over her side.


“Yah! Yah! What do you think you’re doing” Trying not to sound panicky, she asks the still advancing Jiyong.


Dara backs up against the door, until there was no more space for her to move back. He has this certain look in his eyes that made feel parched.


OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! HE’S GOING TO KISS ME! KISS ME!


She closed her eyes as Jiyong continued to inch forward, holding her breath in the process as she waited for him to place a kiss.




CLICK…..DIZZZZTTT….



Dara felt her seatbelt loosened while she remained stiff. 


“Were you expecting a kiss?” it’s now Jiyong’s turn to mock Dara.


Dara turns red, but still gave a catty response “From you again? No, thank you. I’d rather kiss a frog”


It was only then that she realized where they are Dara quickly opens the door and gets off. She has only taken two steps, when Jiyong calls out her name.


“What?” Her voice laced with annoyance, as she turns around.


“Once is enough”


“Eh?”


“I’ve already kissed you tonight.” It was now Jiyong’s turn to smile, as Dara looked confusedly at her “You won’t be lucky to get another one from me”


It was now his turn to conceitedly smile. Jiyong restarts his car and speeds off leaving a dumbfounded Dara watching his car disappear. 




Dara raises a hand to her lips


When did he kiss me?


Dara ascended the steps, shaking her head, as if to rid such thoughts.


“He’s just playing me”


He didn’t kiss me? Did he? If he did I should know right? It’s impossible I wouldn’t know when it happened.


But the unnerving thought never left Dara. She went to her room it was Jiyong and the kiss she never knew off were the last thoughts in her head as she drifted off to sleep.




~oOo~




Dara wakes up the following day, the idea of Jiyong kissing her on their ‘blind date’, a kiss she had no idea of happening, is still in her mind. Concentrated in finding the truth about it, she functioned like a robot the whole day. She only went down for meals then locks herself inside her room, most of the time.


After consuming a pint of her beloved vanilla ice cream, she was staring down at her phone.Her finger unconsciously tracing her lips as she’s having an internal battle of whether or not calling the devil, who gave her this dilemma.


“Aist! This is making me crazy!” With a deep breath, she picks her phone up and dials a number, waited for her call to be answered.


Pick up the phone you ! It’s the least you can do.


“Hello?” Came a masculine voice.


“Yah !” Dara couldn’t help but yell over the phone, she was too agitated “What do you mean by what you said last night?”


His chuckling grates on her nerves even more.


“You were just kidding last night, right?”


“What do you think?”


“Would you please just answer me?”


“I did kiss you”


“You’re joking right? Ha.Ha.Ha…Ok that was one funny joke.”


“I’m not lying.”


“You’re joking right?”


“I need to go”


“Yah! Don’t hang-up on me. Yah! Kwon Ji….”


Jiyong cuts the call then turning it completely off. He leans back more in his seat, a satisfied smile on his face as he stares at his phone. He has this hunch that she’s fuming when he cut her off.




~oOo~




I felt something heavy land on my shoulder, I turned my head sideways and saw through the little lighting the movie upfront provides, her peaceful sleeping face. I know she’s sleeping because of the regular rhythm of her breathing.


As she sleeps, my eyes studied her face. I take notice once more of her clear, creamy looking skin. Her groomed eyebrows frame her eyes perfectly. His eyes follow the straight nose until it lands to her pink, moist looking lips. 


Her lips that is soft and firm at the same time. Lips that looks and tastes like a succulent strawberry. 


I should know. It’s given that I’ll be familiar with it after kissing the same pair of lips for three times.


She moves in her sleep, making her lips pout even more. Then a soft sigh escapes from her, her lips parted a bit. My body seemed to have a mind of its own as my head went nearer and didn’t stop until my lips connected with hers.


She sighs once more, parting her lips even further. I couldn’t help it my lips began to move, deepening the kiss a bit. She started to stir awake. But what surprised me more, is she’s starting to kiss me back! Seconds later Dara was staring back at me.


HOOOOOOLLLLLYYYYY SHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!


Her right hand moves to my nape, tangling in my hair. Our kiss became more passionate. Then her left hands started to travel down to my chest, and slowly inching its way down to my crotch. 


The theater house has its air conditioner in full power, but I could feel myself starting to sweat like a pig in the height of summer. 


“Dara-ah” I pulled back, I couldn’t believe my voice could sound that husky. 


Pouting her newly kissed lips “Let’s have fun ok”


Then she gave me a wink.


My heart skipped a beat the same time my pants went tighter.


Her hand continued to travel downward until it almost reached the top of my pants.

Yes. Just a little further…




KRIIIIIIIIIIIING…. KRIIIIIIIIIIIING…… KRIIIIIIIIIIIING



Jiyong’s eyes flew open. Grabbing his alarm clock to stop it from creating anymore noise. Then his eyes quickly take in the tent that formed with his blanket.


“Damn. These dreams will kill me”


Uncomfortably walking to his bathroom, he takes a cold shower. 


Much later Jiyong drives his car towards Han River for his weekly jog. 






Dara barely got any sleep. The phone conversation she had with Jiyong runs inside her mind. Her hand reached over and grabs her alarm clock at the bedside table. It displayed that the time is six am.


Ugh. I only slept for two hours. I need to take a run.


Sighing, she got up from her bed and proceeded to the bathroom. After fifteen minutes, she was going down the stairs, wearing a simple shirt and jogging pants, her hair up in a high bun. She headed to Han River. She needs to clear her mind.




~oOo~




Jiyong is jogging in a steady pace, his thoughts are mainly about the dream he had this morning. Focusing on the path ahead, he notices a petite figure ahead. Her hair is way up in a bun, but a few tendrils escaping and sticking on her nape. 


A naughty thought entered his mind. He hastens his pace until he reached her side.


“Morning” he drawls close to her ear.



Dara already did her stretches and has been running for more than fifteen minutes. She had worked up a bit of sweat. An unexpected image hits her mind. She had a flashback of Jiyong leaning too close over her inside the theater.


Could it be…? No, He wouldn’t dare…would he?



A masculine voice breaks through her reverie, along with the hot breath that tickled her ear. Turning her head to the side, she gasps as she sees the very person invading her mind now, running alongside her.


What is he doing here?????


“Hey, look out!”


Dara got too preoccupied staring at Jiyong, she didn’t see the hollow pothole ahead and heed the warning he shouted. She lost her footing due to the uneven ground, and stumbles. Good thing Jiyong was there to catch her by the waist.


Raising her head to thank him, she becomes aware of how close their faces were, as he was looking down at her. The image of their faces being intimately close inside the theater, flashes in her mind.


Feeling conscious, she pulls away from his arms “T-thanks”


Taking a step with her right foot, she stops and crouches down as pain shoots from her foot. Tears began to well in her eyes. Jiyong went to her, and without a word, holds her by the waist to help her stand up, assisting her until they reached a bench. 


“Thank you” She gingerly moves her aching foot.


“Are you ok?” 


“I think I sprained my ankle” Dara pouts 


Jiyong’s eyes instantly zoom in on her lips. His recent dream about sharing a kiss with her, rushes through his mind. 


This is not good.


“Does it hurt?” Trying to distract him self from thinking about Dara’s lips.


Dara pouts even more “Yes”


Jiyong grits his teeth as he forces to look away from her lips. Dara kissing him back flashes on his mind.


This is DEFINITELY not good.


A kid eating ice cream passes by. He notices the avaricious look in Dara’s eyes as she stares with such longing.


“If I go ahead and buy you ice cream would you stop pouting?” He’s close to grabbing her face and kissing her on the lips.


Dara gives a small nod.


“Just wait here” Jiyong already walked five steps when he turns around, and asks “What flavor do you want”?


“Vanilla”




~oOo~




“He’s really not much of a jerk when he wants to” Dara says aloud when she was left alone, staring at Jiyong’s back as he walks towards the ice cream kiosk.


Carefully, she raises her right leg up on the bench. Next, she rolls her pants up to her knees and removes her shoes. Dara immediately sees her ankle had swelled up. 


Good thing, I still have a few more days to make the swelling go down. 





Jiyong comes back an ice cream in one hand and a plastic of ice chunks in the other. 


“Here, eat it before it melts” 


“Thank you” Dara takes the ice cream from his hand then gives her a sincere, happy smile. 


She had placed her foot back down to the ground, when Jiyong sits beside her, his body slightly angled facing her. He lifts her foot, and places her leg down across his thighs. 


“What are you doing?” She asks when his hands move to slip the sock of her foot. 


Dara jumps a bit as the cold ice touches her skin.


“This will help with the swelling for the meantime. Just go eat your ice cream”


“Oh.”


He continued to press the makeshift ice pack for the next minutes against her swollen ankle. He had time to study her feet.


Her foot looks cute.


He hears something that made him stiffen.


“Mmmmmm…..”


Is she……is she ?


He inclines his head a bit to take a glimpse of Dara. 


“Mmmmm….”


Dara is eating her ice cream with her eyes closed and she’s ….? 


Jiyong couldn’t have his eyes stray away. Mesmerized with what seems to be the most unusual way of eating an ice cream.


Dara seemed to be bathed from the back with a golden glow. Her hair is now loosened from the bun, and is swaying with the wind. Her pink tongue darts out, swirling around the ice cream before she lets out another moan.


Shaking his head, he sees her still with her hair up in a bun. Like her usual prude self, except for the moans. 


She’s really making those outrageous sounds.


“Hey, your phone’s ringing” Dara says pointing at him with her hand holding the ice cream


With her big, brown eyes meeting his, offering him her ice cream, she innocently asks, “Want a taste?”


Something pulses in Jiyong. And it’s not his heart.


“Your phone’s ringing” Dara repeats when JIyong stared at her blankly. When he still did not move, Dara decides to poke him. That snaps Jiyong from his trance. He answers his ringing phone.





“Hyung!” He greets the caller when he recognized the voice. “Why are you calling?”


“Mmmmm…..so good” Dara says out aloud.


Jiyong gives Daraa look of disbelief. 


She’s like she’s about to !


It was loud enough for the person on the other line to hear it “I called at a bad time eh?”


“Yes. I mean, no.” Jiyong answers the teasing of his cousin.


“I’ll send you an e-mail instead” 


“Hyung” Jiyong could hear his hyung chuckling before the call was cutoff.




He turns his attention to the culprit, who’s still oblivious with everything but her ice cream. Glaring at Dara, Jiyong sees that there’s some ice cream stuck on the corner of .


“What?” Dara says once she became conscious of Jiyong staring at her.


He needed to clear his throat first, before he spoke. 


“You have something there” His forefinger pointing to the corner of .

Instead of wiping it with her hand, she sticks out her tongue and tries to it away.


“Is it gone?”


“No” 


Fcuk! Did I just croak?


Dara tries to reach it again with her tongue then asks him innocently “How about now?”


“Let me get it” Jiyong grwls. He reaches out and wipes the smear with his own hands.


“Thank you” Dara mutters before she got immersed in eating her treat.



She’s really unconscious of the way she’s eating the frozen dessert and how it affects Jiyong. It also didn’t help that her injured foot is making small movements while it rests along his thighs. His shorts felt a lot tighter than it was a few seconds ago.


I can’t take this any longer


He needed to get away from Dara, fast.


“I remembered I’m not yet done with my laps. Stay here. I’ll be back” Jiyong stands up and leaves in haste.


“What’s his problem?” Dara mutters, watchin him at the same time rubs her injusred foot that jarred against the bench after JIyong unceremoniously dropped it and run like there’s a bunch of rabid dogs at his heel.




~oOo~




After thirty minutes of intense running, Jiyong felt his now too exhausted to be aroused. He made his way back to the bench where he left Dara, puzzled to find it empty.


“I told her to stay put” Jiyong jogs once more, his eyes darting here and there until he catches a glimpse of her as she limps away. He runs after her.


“Yah! Why did you leave? I told you I’ll be back”


Rolling her eyes at him “You don’t have to shout nor worry. I can go home”


“Let me help you” Jiyong tries to grab hold of her hand, but she pulls away


“No, thank you” And starts to walk ahead.


Stubborn wench


He tries again, once more Dara declines. Jiyong heaved a deep sigh before he grabbed her by the waist and hauled her over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes.


“Yah! Put me down you brute!” Dara screams but Jiyong doesn’t seem to hear


“Are you deaf!” Dara says in a louder voice “I said put me down”


Jiyong just continued to walk towards his car.


“Yah!” Dara began to squirm


Due to her squirming, his hand accidentally slips from Dara’s lower back to her . They both stiffen.


“Tell me your hand is not on my ” Dara’s eyes widen feeling his warm hand on her .


“It’s not”


She started squirming again “Yah! Get your hand off my ”


“Stop squirming!” 


“Take your hand off first” 


“Stop squirming or we’re going to end up both on the ground” Jiyong says through gritted teeth, her squirming were doing things to his body.


Uh-oh….Was that…his…?


Dara stops moving, when her foot brushed against something hard. 




~oOo~




The drive home was quiet again. The car had already stopped for a good fifteen minutes in front of the Parks’s residence, but they were not moving.


“Thank you” Dara decides to break the awkward silence. Her hand moves to unbuckle the seat belt. 



She was caught off guard, when Jiyong went out of his car, strode over her side, opens the door for her. Dara gasps when he, without any warning, scoops her from the car and carries her in his arm, in the same fashion as a groom carries his bride.




Too afraid that he might let her fall, she awkwardly encircles her arms around his neck. Dara gazes up to his face.


Wow! For a guy he really has good skin. 


“Is there anything on my face?”Jiyong snarls, conscious that she is staring at him. He glances down at her. 


Dara becomes aware of the proximity their faces have with each other, and it instantly reminded of the time she caught him leaning over her at the theater. The thought made her blush.


“N-nothing. Sorry” Her heartbeat becomes erratic.


Why am I thinking about it?



Jiyong reaches the top of the steps and before he could place her down, the front door swings open and a man comes out.


“Dara~ah” The good looking man greets, and takes in the way Jiyong is carrying Dara.


“Oppa!” 


Oh no….

 


 

yessiree Jiyong won the last round in CH 3
 secretly kissing Dara... LMAO

4,023 words…. hope it’s worth reading :((
I think my demented brain just died
pls feed it....LOL


THOUGHTS and COMMENTS
are welcome and appreciated

THANK YOU 
as always for reading

 

EDIT:

waaaaaahhhh!!!!! someone made a banner for me. it's Jusuchina from DGH.... 

thank you...thank you....thank you

p/s

quirkyc0ffee's my UN in DGH....hehehehe