Your Oppa's Cheating On You!

TEACHING MR. KWON

 

Jiyong’s brows crease hearing the slight tilt in her voice. 


Is she nervous? 


He stares at the man who opened the door. The man, who is looking quizzically at him and Dara, or rather the way he’s carrying her.


“What happened to you?” The man directly asks Dara.


“She tripped and sprained her ankle” Jiyong intercedes before Dara could respond.


A worried look came over the man’s face “Dara ah, are you ok?”


“I’m ok, it’s just a little sprain, oppa.” Dara answers and gives the man a smile of assurance, before she turns to Jiyong “Uhmm… could you please put me down?”


Is she bothered being seen with me? And she’s using the same sweet voice again!


Jiyong clears his throat as he gently lowers her feet down to the ground “You’re not exactly light, you know”


“I didn’t ask you to carry me” She snaps.


“I didn’t say that”


“But you’re implying that I did”


“I’m not”


“You are”


“Am not”


“You are”




They’ve engaged in another heated stare off battle as they bicker. Totally forgetting the other person with them, the same person, who was observing them with amusement on his face.


“You two look cute” The man chuckles “Are you dating?”


“No, we’re not!” Dara holds on to the man’s arm “Oppa, it’s not what you’re thinking”


Jiyong got miffed from being denied “We did”


“What are you saying?”


What’s happening to him? Did the exercise made his brain turn to puddle?


“We did went on a date” Jiyong is now smiling smugly, aware that Dara is as nervous as hell.


“Really?” The man gives Dara a teasing look.


“Oppa, don’t listen to him. He's just kidding” Dara begins to blush




“Who says I’m joking. And technically we did.” Seeing the way Dara blush at the man’s teasing stare, annoyance laces his voice.


“Eh?”


Jiyong moves closer, leaning down to Dara until their faces were only an inch apart letting Dara’s face turn a deeper shade of red “Do you want me to remind you?”


Something in the way he stares at her face, made her turn a deeper shade of red. Her heartbeat’s racing.


“Since this little rabbit have forgotten her manners, let me introduce myself, my name’s Choi Dong Wook” The man breaks the tension, holding out a hand for a shake.


Jiyong straightens up and gazes into the man’s eyes directly as he takes in his hand for a firm shake “Kwon Jiyong”


“Dara ah, is he the reason why you’re asking me about how to kihhhmmmpppffffttt…” Dara stops Dong Wook from saying more, by placing a hand over his mouth.


“Oppa! We can talk about that later, oppa. ” Dara’s face couldn’t be redder than it is now.


“Is there something I need to know?” Jiyong asks, curious with the exchange of looks between Dara and Dong Wook. He doesn’t like the feeling of being left out.


“It’s none of your business”


“It is if it involves me”


Jiyong is only making a wild guess, but based on how Dara’s face turned even more red, he knew he was right on track. Whatever it is that Dara and her oppa knows between them, he knows it involves him.
“Don’t you need to go to work? You’ll be late.” Dara pipes in, after seeing the time on her wristwatch.


Jiyong raises a brow at Dara “Worried about me?”


“Why should I be worried about you? I just don’t want to be blamed for it” Dara retorts


Jiyong suddenly remembers that he has a scheduled meeting with one of their clients this morning, and he doesn’t want to be late for it. Since his father is still miffed at him for losing Dara as a secretary.


“I’ll go ahead”






Jiyong had his back turned to walk down the steps, but caught the smug look on Dara’s face. He stops from taking another step forward and turns back to where Dara stood beside Dong Wook.


Why did he stop? And he’s walking back!


Her heart started to go crazy again inside her chest, when Jiyong purposefully stride towards where she stood.


“I forgot something” Jiyong says after stopping directly in front of Dara.


“What?” Dara’s glad to hear her voice is calm enough, a total opposite of what she’s feeling now.




“This” With that, Jiyong grabs the back of her head and pulls her near him as he leans forward and plants a kiss on her lips.


Dara lets out a gasp. Without any warning, Jiyong’s tongue snakes in her open lips to deepen the kiss. Dara’s eyes flutter to close.


Damn. Her taste is really intoxicating.


They kissed for a few minutes before Jiyong raised his head up, his hand still cupping her face. He looks down at her upturned face, with her eyes still closed.


“You’ve got better in kissing”


His voice jolted Dara, opening her eyes in time to see Jiyong turns his gaze to Dong Wook. 


“For the record, she’s right. We’re not dating” He says before turning around again and heading to his car. 


Dara wears a confused look on her face as she watches him go inside his car then drives off.


What just happened?


“You’ve just been kissed by a guy, who apparently, is someone you’re not dating” Dong Wook says after he chuckles.


Did I just say my thoughts out loud?!?!?


Another chuckle from Dong Wook “Yes, you did. Care to tell me what that is about?”


Wincing, she faces Dong Wook and gives off a nervous chuckle “Oppa…”








-oOo-







Minutes later


Dong Wook’s laughter could be heard while Dara is blushes again as they sit on the swing by the garden. She had just given a complete account of what has happened between her and Jiyong. She started from the time, when she started working for the devil…err… Kwon Jiyong, to the humiliation, to the hotel, to the elevator, the bar, and lastly their ‘blind date’.


Dong Wook didn’t say anything nor gave a reaction, not until Dara finished her story.


“It’s nowhere near being funny, oppa” Dara pouts.


“I’m sorry for laughing at you little rabbit”


“So, he’s the reason why you called and asked me about kissing. Figures”


Dara felt his stare. She turns her head a bit to the side to see his face.


“What?”


“You’re in a lot of trouble”


“Eh? What do you mean by that oppa?”


“The situation you’re into right now is not as simple as it seems”


“I still can’t understand what you’re saying, oppa”


This time Dong Wook wears a serious face “I hope you’ll have your heart guarded. Playing against someone like Kwon Jiyong, in a game you’re not familiar to begin with. And with your personality, I’m just worried you might end up hurt.” 


Dara started laughing at the expression on Dong Wook’s face “That was really funny oppa”


“I’m not joking”


“Me, fall for that ?” Dara almost slid down from where she was seated for laughing too much. “NO. FREAKING. WAY!”


“I sure hope you know what you’re doing” Dong Wook sighs as he kept watching Dara laughing.







-oOo-







Later that night


Dara is inside her room, gingerly lifting her injured foot on top of her bed. She then grabs the book, she meant to read but never had the time, from the bedside table and rested her back against the pillow she set against the head of her bed. 


Halfway in the romantic novel she’s reading, when after flipping another page, her face feels hot, suddenly dry, her breath quickens, her pulse almost leaping. 


The scene being described in the book was the sensual kissing between the lead characters. And as her eyes perused each word describing the kiss, her mind conjures up images of the earlier kiss she shared with the . Unconsciously her right hand lifts to touch her lips. And weird enough there is still some tingling sensation left on it. Like it was just been kissed.


Another image flitted in her mind, of the smiling sweetly at her.


Dara starts to smile back, but before her lips lifted to a full smile, she shakes her head to clear it.


Putting the book aside, she buried herself under the covers. Her hands clutching her chest, feeling her heart as it thumps hard.


I won’t….. I can’t…


“No. I certainly am not falling for that ert.”


It took two more hours of Dara just staring blankly at the wall, before her eyes felt heavy and she started to drift off to sleep.


No matter what I’ll never fall for him….






-oOo-






The same night 


Jiyong is out with the boys at a bar, minus Seunghyun, who is still MIA at the moment.


Young Bae asks after taking a sip on his orange juice. “Ji,have you seen hyung? We haven’t seen hyung since he went out with his new girlfriend, two nights ago.”


“Don’t worry much about him. Hyung’s probably marooned off to nirvana” Jiyong says with a meaningful smile.


Young Bae gives him a questioning look. 


Oh yeah, it’s my choir boy friend I’m talking to.


Before Jiyong could say another word though, Seungri butted in “Hyung is enjoying every minute being in the arms of her babelicious girlfriend, and he’s being brought to heaven”


Young Bae’s frown deepened. 


“What this rat means is, hyung is very happy spending time with his girlfriend somewhere” Daesung explains in a way Young Bae will comprehend.


Seeing that Seungri and Daesung have seen to it themselves to explain the situation, he left them alone. Jiyong, although he is physically present, his thoughts are wandering elsewhere.


With the thought of having shaken Dara again after the kiss and having to do it right in front of her oppa, gives him immense joy. 


He’s feeling so smug he stopped paying attention to his friends as they carry on with the conversation.


Young Bae nods “So hyung’s happy eh?”


“Hyung’s so happy, his eyes might be rolling back in his head” Seungri says wearing an impish smile. 


Young Bae glares at him knowing that he’s being teased again by their maknae. 


“How was the date Seungri?” Daesung asks.


Seeing the opportunity of turning the table, Young Bae jeers “Yeah, how was the date? It’s been two days and we haven’t heard you bragging about how you swept your date off her feet”


“I didn’t go to the date” Seungri answers before he takes a shot of liquor.


“Wait, we did see you drive off” Young Bae’s frown is back.


“I did”


Daesung also looks confused “And you did say you were directly going to the Cineplex, where Seungyun hyung, his girlfriend, and his girlfriend’s sister are at?”


“I did but hyung stopped me”


“Wasn’t it hyung who asked you to go out on a date with his girlfriend’s sister?” Young Bae is more confused than he was seconds ago.


“It’s not Seunghyun hyung who stopped me”


“Would you please stop with the theatrics and get on with it” Daesung says.


“Jiyong hyung stopped me!”


Young Bae and Daesung glances at Jiyong, who is still busy smiling by himself.


“I knew there was something fishy about Jiyong hyung that night” Daesung’s eyes were reduced to nothing but a thin line on his face, when it narrowed as he stares at Jiyong.


“Fishy?” Seungri asks.


Young Bae answers, his eyes also turning to slits “He started acting weird after we told him that your date will be Seunhyun hyung’s new secretary and her name being Park Sandara”


“Park Sandara?” Seungri purses his lips, a frown on his face, arms crossed as he leans back in his seat as he also looks on at the oblivious Jiyong “Why does her name sound familiar?”


After two minutes, Seungri exclaims “Jiyong hyung’s ex-secretary’s name is Park Sandara!”


“The goddess from the bar?” Young Bae asks.


“The hot chick?” Daesung follows.


“Damn. If I knew she was my date, I wouldn’t have agreed with hyung to trade places. Hyung’s a sneak!” Seungri pouts.


“Trade?” Daesung and Young Bae both probes their loudmouth maknae.


Seungri gave a gloomy sounding response “Hyung gave me the contact numbers of the models I’ve dated the past few nights” 


“Why are you sad about that?” Daesung doesn’t get the logic.


“They were beautiful” The maknae pauses “But…”


“But what?” Young Bae has never been more confused in his life than now.


“I'M SUPPOSED TO DATE A GODDESS AND I LOST THE CHANCE!” Seungri gives his hyung a seething stare. 


Daesung and Young Bae turns their attention to the still spaced out Jiyong. 


“Ji, you never told us you have the hots for your ex-secretary” Young Bae says in a teasing voice, breaking the imaginary bubble Jiyong has.


“Eh?” Jiyong is baffled with the question, since he was lost in his own little world.


Daesung gives a meaningful smile “There’s no use denying, hyung. Maknae here spilled the truth about the date”


Jiyong turns his head towards the sulking maknae “Didn’t we have a deal that you won’t tell anyone?”


“But you tricked me!” Seungri pouts more.


“Tricked? You were able to date the models you’ve been eyeing for a month”


The maknae whines “But you went out with the goddess!” 


“You’re interested with her” Jiyong couldn’t help but raise a brow at Seungri


“Yes!”


“Date?” Jiyong scoffs “It’s more of a nightmare. You should actually thank me, for saving you from such a bore”


“It won’t turn out as a nightmare if she had me as a date!”


“Don’t think highly of yourself. Even a miracle won’t work on her” Jiyong is starting to get irritated that Seungri is showing interest in Little Miss . 


Young Bae and Daesung watch with interest on the sidelines. It was a first time for them to see Jiyong get worked up by the maknae over a girl.


Jiyong stands from the couch “I need to go.”





A few minutes after Jiyong went out, Daesung and Young Bae huddled closer.


“That was interesting. Did you see how his nostrils flared while he’s arguing with Seungri” Young Bae chuckles as the image pops in his head.


“Hyung’s not aware of what he’s gotten himself into”


“Jiyong is in deep trouble, that’s for sure”







-oOo-






“Dara-ah?” Byul calls out the moment she enters the room.


Dara raising her head from the book she’s trying to read “Unnie?”


“Is your foot ok?”


“Yes. It’s been four days since I lightly sprained it”


“That’s good to hear then”


“Why are you asking unnie?”


Byul sits down at the end of the bed “I’ll take you out today”


“Are you planning to set me up for another blind date, just like what Bom-unnie did?” Dara looks at Byul dubiously.


“I don’t have any such thing planned” Byul crosses her legs before she continues “I just want to treat you for some nice clothes for your new job”


Dara reasons out, to escape the shopping spree “I still have a lot of clothes, unnie.”


“I said nice ones” Byul gave her a saccharine smile.







-oOo-





Inside one female clothing store, Byul is piling up clothes for Dara to try on. Aside from the clothes the assistant have in her hand.


“Unnie, why don’t we buy the entire store since I almost have the clothes with me?” Dara asks sarcastically, her arms feel heavy with the clothes Byul had dumped at her.


“Hmmm….. Good idea” 


“No! I’m just kidding” Dara didn’t like the look she sees on Byul’s face, after hearing her bizarre suggestion. “Can I go try these first and let you see them, or we’ll never be finished?”


“Sure…sure” Byul answers rather absentmindedly.


“Don’t even think of buying the store, unnie.” Dara narrows her eyes and gives a warning at Byul before she marches off towards the fittin rooms.







After locking the door, she took one dress from the pile she set aside. 


“Ugh. This is why I hate shopping”


Raising it up, opens in shock as she scrutinizes the dress that looks tortuous.


“Oh My God! How do I wear this????”








-oOo-






Jiyong happens to be at the same mall with a date. A girl, who was clinging too much on his arm. He’s not really in the mood to go out, but before he could call her to say that the date is cancelled, she was already standing outside his pad.


“Oppa, let’s go inside!” Yoona points out after letting out a squeal of delight seeing the jewelry store.


“Sure” He said in a bored tone of voice.


Yoona was already dragging Jiyong inside the jewelry store, when he happens to take a glance at the store directly across it, and sees Dara walking to the back of the store with a pile of clothes. And the pained expression on her face, made him chuckle.


As Yoona ran from one shelf to another, Jiyong’s eyes kept darting to the store where he saw Dara. Just then he sees Dong Wook enter the store.


She’s on a date?


His brows met in a frown. And it furrowed even more when he sees Dong Wook went near to a gorgeous woman, who snakes her arms around his neck as they kiss.



Dara!



Jiyong went out of the jewelry store and sprints across. Quickly making his way towards the back of the store, where he last saw Dara went.


There’s about four fitting rooms, he stops in front of the one with the closed door. He raises his hand to knock.






-oOo-







Dara manage to figure out how to wear the tube dress that’s more of a contraption. However, she’s been struggling with the zipper at the back.


“I…..really……hate….shopping……” Dara huffs as she tries to pull the zipper up with one hand, as the other holds the front.


She suddenly remembers the assistant outside.


“Stupid” Dara rolls her eyes “I could’ve asked for help” 


She opens the door, and her eyes widen as she stares directly into Jiyong’s.





-oOo-








Jiyong knew she’s shock to see him standing by the door. Too shocked, he’s able to push her back inside the cubicle and close the door behind him. HeI also knew, when she hitched her breath, she’ll be crying out for help. He had no other choice but to stop her from letting out a scream. 


He kissed Dara on the lips to stop her from screaming.


Dara lifts her hand upwards. Snaking it behind his nape and tangling in his hair.


“Ow!” Jiyong leans away from the Dara “Why did you pull my hair?”


Struggling in keeping the dress from falling down and expose herself, Dara vehemently answers “What are you doing here? And more importantly, why did you kiss me?”


What am I doing here exactly? 


“Eerrmmm” He was tongue tied for once. He feels his face turning red.


Dara brushes past him and walks out of the fitting room. Jiyong runs after her, but wasn’t fast enough. He sees her stop and stares at Dong Wook and a girl hugging in a couple like manner.


“Oppa?” Jiyong hears her whisper.


Fcuk. She's going to cry.


“I wanted to save you from heartache” He stands about a feet away from Dara’s back.


“Heartche? What the hell are you talking about?”


“You’ re oppa is cheating on you”


“Dong Wook oppa?”


“Yes, Isn’t he the same oppa you were talking sweetly to over the phone?”


Dara then lets out a laugh. Her hand clutches the dress and her tummy, almost bowling over from mirth.


“What’s so damn funny?” Jiyong is annoyed, he feels he’s the of Dara’s amusement.


Still laughing, she answers“I can’t get mad at Dong Wook oppa”


“Why?” 


“The girl who’s with Dong Wook oppa right now, is my eldest sister. She’s his REAL girlfriend!”
 

 

 


 

MIANHE if you've waited long for the update....

anyhow, browncow....i'm doing the second update...

hopefully, i can post it as well within the day...or as soon as i'm done with it....

 

it's errr random....LOL

THOUGHTS and COMMENTS 
are welcome and appreciated

THANK YOU
as always for reading